required: all avian viral information

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

poter
Hello friends
I want to know the bird flu information because I am suffering from viral infection, and feeling something wrong with me due to viral infection, can any body give these information, so please help me

Koala MeatPie
I would Be mroe Worried about the common Cold.

Unless you LITERLY sleep with the chickens (not sexually, but you know) you haveNO CHANCE of catching the Avian Flu.

K.Diddy
Originally posted by poter
Hello friends
I want to know the bird flu information because I am suffering from viral infection, and feeling something wrong with me due to viral infection, can any body give these information, so please help me

I am a professional doctor and I would estimate you have another 48 hrs to live, then it is off to the Devils playground for you no expression

no expression Catch ya..

Vinny Valentine
ITs most likely a Flu. nothing more, nothing less.

K.Diddy
Originally posted by Vinny Valentine
ITs most likely a Flu. nothing more, nothing less.

confused No, if he is feeling it is more then just a ''flu'' and is having strong symptoms, he is most likely infectedconfused and going to die shortly.

Plus he lives in Indiaconfused

I think they do sleep with chickens over thereconfused (non sexually)

Revernd Maynard
Hello friends
. i will fight any bird that flu next to me...dum diggel die diggle

K.Diddy
Hello friends

Also, you probably would have been better off looking up this information on google or something then posting about your bird flu here wink

K.Diddy
blink I think the guy died

Xoni
I personally think Poter is paranoid - BUT - if ANYBODY is ill - then the ONLY place to find out what is wrong with you is a Doctor NOT THESE FORUMS no

AOR
What is it with people putting it on the internet?

I have an idea, why don't you go to a real doctor?

Bloigen
Originally posted by K.Diddy
blink I think the guy died

laughing out loud

Grand Moff Gav
Originally posted by AOR
What is it with people putting it on the internet?

I have an idea, why don't you go to a real doctor?

Perhaps it costs alot of money in India?

K.Diddy
Originally posted by Grand Moff Gav
Perhaps it costs alot of money in India?

laughing

Vinny Valentine
There is Doctors in India?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.