Illegal?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Wind Sister
Is it legal to question students without telling their parents? I know I am supposed to be all political and stuff, but at the moment I am stumped. Please KMC, I really need advice now.

Vinny Valentine
I have no clue what you mean no expression

Wind Sister
Is it illegal to take high school students, and question/interrogate them without the parents knowledge?

Vinny Valentine
Originally posted by Wind Sister
Is it illegal to take high school students, and question/interrogate them without the parents knowledge?

Yes.

Leo.M
Is it legal to question students without telling their parents? I know I am supposed to be all political and stuff, but at the moment I am stumped. Please KMC, I really need advice now.

no i don't think so confused

Ladyluck
They can question them all they want but they don't have to answer.

Wind Sister
It is not right. I know they don't have to answer, and I won't, but they still shouldn't have the right to interrigate without telling an adult.

Koala MeatPie
Question you about what?

Wind Sister
There was a party, and most of the "popular" High Schoolers went and got drunk. The school found the date for the party on myspace, and is now interrogating the children from our town that are members of the site.

Koala MeatPie
There was a party, and most of the "popular" High Schoolers went and got drunk. The school found the date for the party on myspace, and is now interrogating the children from our town that are members of the site.

WHAT!?

THEYA RE NOT F*CKIGN ALLOWED TO DO THAT!!

I was an Out of f*cking school activity!!!!!!

JESUS MOTHER F*CKING CHRIST THAT PISSES ME OFF!!!

Out of School Activity = not there busness.

Take it to the School board, they are NOT allowed to do that.

Miss_Faye
The school has no right to ask any questions to a minor. Even on their own grounds. The students have the right to request their parents present or lawyer.

Leo.M

scared OMG, your not from Bellevue are you? shock

Wind Sister
Originally posted by Koala MeatPie
WHAT!?

THEYA RE NOT F*CKIGN ALLOWED TO DO THAT!!

I was an Out of f*cking school activity!!!!!!

JESUS MOTHER F*CKING CHRIST THAT PISSES ME OFF!!!

Out of School Activity = not there busness.

Take it to the School board, they are NOT allowed to do that.

Perhaps they feel it does have to do with school, because everyone abondoned the school dance to go to this other party. Anyway, the cops got involved and found everyone drunk, and now they are investigating students from myspace. Students are being taken from the school now.

And ((since I can't paste at the moment)) No I am not from Bellevue.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.