Tol Skorr vs. Anakin from Jedi Trail

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

darthsith19
Well? In On the Fields of Battle or, more specifically, Star Wars Republic 71: The Dreadnaughts of Rendili, Part 3, Anakin manages to beat Asajj Ventress. We don't know exactly when that takes place but it's soometime during the 6 months between Jedi Trail and Revenge of the Sith. Now, I don't think Skorr is quite as strong as Asajj, but this is Jedi Trail Anakin, who's a little weaker than he was when he beat Asajj in TDOR Part 3. Skorr, in The Dreadnaughts of Rendili, Part 1, beat Quinlan Vos in a lightsaber duel (albeit, Quinlan's arm was injured by a laser bolt only a few minutes before and he only got a little medical help from Obi-Wan). But still, that's quite an acclompishment. He kicked him in the jaw, too.

I'm actually leaning towards Skorr...

Darth Faunus
Anakin. Skorr got wrecked by Quinlan Vos later on, as in being brutally beaten back and knocked into lava.

darthsith19
Originally posted by Darth Faunus
Anakin. Skorr got wrecked by Quinlan Vos later on, as in being brutally beaten back and knocked into lava.
Yes, but what were the circumstances?

Darth Faunus
None, really. Vos got pissed and beat the crap out of him.

Lightsnake
Yeah, but Quin had a reason to go berserk at the time....I'd say Anakin, especially if the rumors of him being Desertwind are true

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.