dark iori vs Violent Ken

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

supremthor
so whos the greater fighter? bloodlust is on.

brainchild81
Violent Ken would most likely win.

shin_remy
Violent Ken would most likely win.

2D_MASTER
According to the SNK story line, I think, Violent Ken was granted his powers from the Orochi, not the dark hadou like Ryu. I wouldnt know what to say, I think that Iori would be more in touch with the whole riot of the blood thing than ken, so he would have a chance. But I give it to Iori, just because nobody else has.

Sonic x 20
I thought Ken was Brainwashed to become Violent Ken or is he not Brainwashed this Time and was able to have Orochi Powers.

2D_MASTER
Originally posted by Sonic x 20
I thought Ken was Brainwashed to become Violent Ken or is he not Brainwashed this Time and was able to have Orochi Powers.

Nope he has the power of Orochi, hence the purple flames and hunched back (after his orochi skull exceed move).

Sonic x 20
COOL!!!!!!! So when Ken looks at the Moon, will he turn into Violent Ken like Iori turns into Riot Iroi or am I saying it the wrong way?

2D_MASTER
COOL!!!!!!! So when Ken looks at the Moon, will he turn into Violent Ken like Iori turns into Riot Iroi or am I saying it the wrong way?

No I think that one of the Orochi gods like Goenitz or Mukai would have to trigger it. Iori never had the ability to turn " riot of the blood" on que. I believe Goenitz triggered it, if I am not mistaken.

Sonic x 20
Okay, so Ken has to Probably wait for them to Trigger it in order for him to be Violent Ken am I right?

2D_MASTER
Okay, so Ken has to Probably wait for them to Trigger it in order for him to be Violent Ken am I right?

Yeah that is what I gather from the SVC dialouge and story line. I could be wrong.

Sonic x 20
At Least he doesn't have to worry about M.Bison Brainwashing Him anymore!!!!!!!!!! Also, Ken Has Alot More Moves when He's Violent Ken am I right? I surely know that he can Teleport like Akuma and Evil Ryu.

B4LLZD33P
OK wait wait first of all Violent Ken from SVC Chaos... is Brainwashed Ken... he is not possessed by the Orochi... Violent Ken is Possessed by the Pyscho Drive.. not the Orochi

2D_MASTER
Originally posted by B4LLZD33P
OK wait wait first of all Violent Ken from SVC Chaos... is Brainwashed Ken... he is not possessed by the Orochi... Violent Ken is Possessed by the Pyscho Drive.. not the Orochi

hmmmm oh yeah wher did you get that info. Because the dialouge and his move say something different. I am not saying you are wrong, but show me poof, i'd actually like to know whether SNK made that clear.

Darkstorm Zero
I actually considered the Brainwashing theory a little more viable simply because ken does not have any Orochi blood in him whatsoever. Added to that, Ken still has traces of rationale within him (Like the ability to speak cohesive sentences).

More to the point, those under Riot of Blood don't get the puple eye syndrome... stick out tongue

And, let me just say that the M, Bison brainwashing theory makes slightly more sense, because Violent Ken (Although the flames are purple, I know, lemme get back to that in a moment) has the blue flames, which can be taken either way, I prefer to think of it as SNK's take on SF2 the movie Ken's brainwashing.

Now, as for the flames being purple, well can anyone explain why Bison is suddenly using electricity in his Psycho Crusher?

2D_MASTER
Originally posted by Darkstorm Zero
I actually considered the Brainwashing theory a little more viable simply because ken does not have any Orochi blood in him whatsoever. Added to that, Ken still has traces of rationale within him (Like the ability to speak cohesive sentences).

More to the point, those under Riot of Blood don't get the puple eye syndrome... stick out tongue

And, let me just say that the M, Bison brainwashing theory makes slightly more sense, because Violent Ken (Although the flames are purple, I know, lemme get back to that in a moment) has the blue flames, which can be taken either way, I prefer to think of it as SNK's take on SF2 the movie Ken's brainwashing.

Now, as for the flames being purple, well can anyone explain why Bison is suddenly using electricity in his Psycho Crusher?

what about the hunched back and the orochi skull move that is characteristic of Rugal (who didnt have orcohi blood either), and vice and mature?

Darkstorm Zero
Firstly Violent Ken's standard fighting stance isn't hunched over. Secondly that skull could simply mean his affiliation to Shadowlaw, it's not nessisarilly automatically attributed to Orochi...

2D_MASTER
Firstly Violent Ken's standard fighting stance isn't hunched over. Secondly that skull could simply mean his affiliation to Shadowlaw, it's not nessisarilly automatically attributed to Orochi...

I still want PROOF that is it pscho-power/ brainwashed ken. Tell me where you read it an I will believe you, Im not saying I am right or wrong. i just would like something better than your opinion.

B4LLZD33P
Ok if you played the game SNK Vs Capcom SVC Chaos...... before a fight with Bison, V.Ken says is normal OHHHH WAHHHH and Bison says some like "How are you feeling Ken??? if you are not any stronger you are dead?? and it all goes back to the SFA 2 movie towards the end when Brainwashed Ken is introduced to Ryu, E.Honda, and Guile in his eyes you can Mostly Tell his original Eye color but for the most part it is mostly Purple, and in the SVC Chaos game, Bison Super Move the Psycho Crusher when leaving and after hit the character is in Purple Flames.....and i know Bison doesnt use the Orochi or the Dark Hado...but his own Pyscho Power

2D_MASTER
Ok if you played the game SNK Vs Capcom SVC Chaos...... before a fight with Bison, V.Ken says is normal OHHHH WAHHHH and Bison says some like "How are you feeling Ken??? if you are not any stronger you are dead?? and it all goes back to the SFA 2 movie towards the end when Brainwashed Ken is introduced to Ryu, E.Honda, and Guile in his eyes you can Mostly Tell his original Eye color but for the most part it is mostly Purple, and in the SVC Chaos game, Bison Super Move the Psycho Crusher when leaving and after hit the character is in Purple Flames.....and i know Bison doesnt use the Orochi or the Dark Hado...but his own Pyscho Power

that is still your opinion. Yet again, no solid PROOF.

B4LLZD33P
well i cant post any links

B4LLZD33P
h t t p://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/SVC_Chaos:_SNK_vs._Capcom

(i spaced http so put them back together)

go towards the bottom unerneath the screen caps, its the first bullet under the section titled TRIVIA!!!

B4LLZD33P
whats up there is my SOLID PROOF he is driven by the Pyscho Power and not the Orochi.........

2D_MASTER
h t t p://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/SVC_Chaos:_SNK_vs._Capcom

(i spaced http so put them back together)

go towards the bottom unerneath the screen caps, its the first bullet under the section titled TRIVIA!!!

gah wtf, it didnt work.

Gouki
Just go to Google, "Google" Wikipedia, and in the search box, type in SNK vs. Capcom.
Should lead you right to it. Then look under trivia. Should be the first bullet.

B4LLZD33P
yeah thats right thanks Gouki....i just dont know how some people could mix Violent Ken with an Orochi, i mean he does have some traits that could lead to speculation, but it still goes back to the SFA 2 Movie... there was another link i had, because i am a Ken Masters Fan and with they made Violent Ken i was like DAMN!!! its about time they put him in a game... but hey i've done may research on Violent Ken and from what i understand there is a version of SVC Chaos that has Evil Ryu and Violent Ken in the game ??????? does anybody know anything about this???

2D_MASTER
"However, Violent Ken also used purple flames instead of regular ones in his Shoryuken, and a pillar of energy appeared at the end of his Exceed move, which both are features of characters with Orochi power in the King of Fighters series, which open the question of him having been experimented on with Orochi blood or some other related device. "

See I am not entirely wrong. Thats directly from the source you gave me. Its still under question IT HAS NOT BEEN PROVEN FALSE according to that. So thanks for helping me build my case.

Darkstorm Zero
It hasn't been proven true either.... it's still mostyly speculation... I am more inclined to go along with the brainwashing theory because it makes more sense

2D_MASTER
It hasn't been proven true either.... it's still mostyly speculation... I am more inclined to go along with the brainwashing theory because it makes more sense

If you read my previous all post I never claimed to be right, I was merely statling that I COULD be. People (not to mention names) were saying that the idea of him having being tainted witht the Orochi blood was silly. Obviously its not so silly, not becuase the article they sent me proved my point, he COULD have orochi powers.

Darkstorm Zero
I didn't say it was silly... I just said that the brainwashing theory made more sense is all...

B4LLZD33P
well the article does state that he could have been experimented with Orochi blood........ but it does more so state that he was Brainwashed by Bison meaning that Violent Ken derives from the Pyscho Power... it merly mentions the Orochi Blood but clearly more so states of him being Brainwashed... and going back to other Street Fighter games Akuma's powers are sometimes Purple and i know he uses the Dark Hado... and even Bison himself in some games is Able to put people in Purple flames...just because in the King Of Fighters the Orochi used Purple doesnt mean it belongs to them...why would a Capcom fighter be possessed by an Orochi power???? Violent Ken being Brainwashed by the Pyscho Drive makes all the more sense then him being Orochi....

Gouki
Ah, yes, it's the brainwashing theory that is more credible than the other one.

B4LLZD33P
"The game includes the only ever appearance of Violent Ken. This transformation was based on a character called Sennou Ken (Brainwashed Ken in Japanese), which was depicted in Street Fighter II: The Animated Movie, which M. Bison induced an considerable amount of Psycho Power to transform Ken into a killing machine. Though Brainwashed Ken has little to do with the Satsui no Hadou, it does show that Ken could (at any time) fall into the Satsui no Hadou."

There is the first part of that Article 2D Master only posted the part of it mentioning the Orochi Blood... but the first half clearly states of him being Brainwashed

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.