Gladiator vs Majestic

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

joesha28
In space they can create all the havoc they want!!! And Glads confidents is 100% thru out the match!!!

Lucid Lui
Majestic 6/10. IMO.

Khellendros
Mmm, I think I give Majestic 6-7/10. Glads has slightly higher durability to energy attacks but has way more low showings, whereas Majestic has a larger number of really friggin impressive strength feats. Speed and experience, I think, are pretty much even.

bigbang
Majestic equality is a coworse as gladiator of superman you penssiez that the laser and the breath of gladiator he came of or

bigbang
sorry majestic equality is a coworse as gladiator and majestic of superman the laser and the breath of gladiator he came of or

Juntai
Originally posted by bigbang
Majestic equality is a coworse as gladiator of superman you penssiez that the laser and the breath of gladiator he came of or ?????????????

Paola
you what?

watch your language

Khellendros
sorry majestic equality is a coworse as gladiator and majestic of superman the laser and the breath of gladiator he came of or
I would be INCREDIBLY OFFENDED... if I had any f*cking clue what you were trying to say. Seriously. No three consecutive words in that sentence made any sense whatsoever.

Juntai
Originally posted by Khellendros
I would be INCREDIBLY OFFENDED... if I had any f*cking clue what you were trying to say. Seriously. No three consecutive words in that sentence made any sense whatsoever. Yeah, I posted that line of question marks because I didn't get it either.
Same thing in the Atom vs Thanos thread, nothing he wrote made sense.

joesha28
Majestic by feats could be the strongest hero in comicdom...

Khellendros
Originally posted by joesha28
Majestic by feats could be the strongest hero in comicdom...
Eh... I dunno about that. Beta Ray Bill and Gladiator both have planet BUSTING feats. Pre-Crisis Supes, of course, outmatches anything Majestic has ever done. He's EASILY up in the utmost of the top tier, but I gotta think there are others with at least COMPARABLE feats.

DarkCrawler
Hey Khell, make a Majestic Respect thread. big grin

Khellendros
Originally posted by DarkCrawler
Hey Khell, make a Majestic Respect thread. big grin
It's funny you mention that, cause I'm slowly but surely putting one together. I might end up waiting till this tourney is over beofre I put it up though.

joesha28
bump

The Ion
Majestic equality is a coworse as gladiator of superman you penssiez that the laser and the breath of gladiator he came of or
Totally agreed.

joesha28
Originally posted by The Ion
Totally agreed.

You understood him?!

The Ion
No but I've been sitting here for the past 15 or so minutes trying to translate him. The best I could come up with is that he said both Glads and Majestic are crappy versions of Superman. laughing

joesha28
laughing

King KAM
I own every majestic comic, and the man EASILY stumps supes in the strength department, the man moves planets, like its going out of style, lifts HUGE chunks of ice, and takes Every piece of damage dished to him in stride, and he is a GREAT warrior, with weapons that CAN cut glads.

Khellendros
Yo, for those interested, I've started the Majestic respect thread. Go check it out: http://www.killermovies.com/forums/f95/t389817.html

Lucid Lui
Woo... finally smile

rao
I would love to see Gladiator beat the snot out of Majestrix...i mean Majestic!

the Darkone
I say gladiator wins at leat 5/10. their about even in strength, speed glaadiator is faster than majestic who flies at light speed as where gladiator flies at warp-speed. Both are warriors, it depends on who strike first and take advantage of onr another mistakes. It's 50/50

CaptainStoic
I don't get it... I just posted this thread why make a new one???

the Darkone
Originally posted by CaptainStoic
I don't get it... I just posted this thread why make a new one???

Look at the date, you need to search before making a thread. Monitors will most likely shut yours down or merge them, depending on the monitor.

CaptainStoic
Originally posted by the Darkone
Look at the date, you need to search before making a thread. Monitors will most likely shut yours down or merge them, depending on the monitor.

Oh, I had no idea that it existed already, I did check for it though, I guess I missed it, or I would have replied to the original directly... I thought my plot was cooler though... No offense to Joesha.

I have Mr. Majestics 1st appearance and I saw Superman and the rest of The JLA beat them without contest, did he somehow get more powerful? I really thought Gladiator could rip his head off... I mean aren't Gladiator's powers more diverse?
Plus in his Image/Wildstorm days Supreme was way out of this guys league and Gladiator took on Supreme, he didn't win but he wasn't decidely beaten either.... what's the deal?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.