I'm making a CBM

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

weegie
Hi, i wondered if you could help me out
I am doing an A level in media, and for my coursework i have to produce movie posters. I have chosen to make 5 posters about a comic book movie that i have made up (basically two female characters, one good one bad, lotta fighting etc)
I have a basic idea for the posters, but i just wanted to check that comic book movie fans actually like the idea.
So, my film posters will look like an actual comic book, but instead of drawings they will have photos or 'screenshots' from the film. I'll probably make the photos look a bit like drawings but i'm not sure.
So what do you think, and do you have any suggestions..??

H. S. 6
I have an Action for Photoshop 7 that makes pics look like they came from comic books, but that's about all I can say. erm

weegie
One reply? Seriously, you guys are no help! H. S. 6 excluded obviously -and photoshop will help me with my magic, cheers.
Does anyone want to see the end result when i have finished?! Yes? No? Eat me?

HigH ScholaR
Originally posted by weegie
One reply? Seriously, you guys are no help! H. S. 6 excluded obviously -and photoshop will help me with my magic, cheers.
Does anyone want to see the end result when i have finished?! Yes? No? Eat me?

hey, you now this board does not get alot of hits compared to other comic boards so try the comic book board alot of members browse that board.

weegie
Ok thanks. On the other boards people make a big fuss if there is a specific board for something yet you post it somewhere else.

HigH ScholaR
you might aswell give it a try there are some tal4ented poeple on the comic book side

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.