Horus-God of Justice vs Wonder Woman

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

golem370
This fight take place in Egypt

Horus God of Justice-Powers/Abilities: Horus possesses the conventional powers of the Egyptian Gods. He has superhuman strength (Class 75), stamina and resistance to harm and conventional injury. He cannot be killed unless a major portion of his bodily molecules are somehow destroyed and even then, it might be possible for Osiris or a group of Egyptian Gods working together to revive him. He can also tap into and manipulate solar energy for a variety of effects. He can also channel it through his staff or ankh (a religious symbol of Egyptian importance). He can also paralyze anyone with his left eye.

GalacticStorm
Wonder Woman. This man sounds like a second rate Thor of the egyptian pantheon.

golem370
pic

GalacticStorm
Originally posted by golem370
pic

Still Wonder woman. Nothing about his stats would lead me to believe otherwise. Do you really hate DC that much Golem? lol. You should try to be neutral and read both. Its the best way to be. Reecentlt story wise DC has been a lot better than Marvel and thats coming from someone who just a year ago read only Marvel comics. Its good to be open minded. wink

golem370
I am not saying he would win you said "the man sounds like second rate Thor" I thought made you hadn't seen Marvel Horus before. Have you seen is Marvel Profile?

DigiMark007
Horus was actually very interesting in Egyptian mythos. But I know nothing about the comic character.

roughrider
He can also fly at unknown speeds.
I like the paralyzing eye trick - likely temporary, but a good delay move to set someone up for the next hit. He's on my tourny team.
I favour Horus, due to the nice mix in his arsenal.

golem370
Horus
Intelligence: Normal (4/10)
Strength: Superhuman Class 75 (9/12)
Speed: Enhanced Human (5/10)
Flight Speed: Unrevealed, possibly escape velocity
Stamina: Metahuman (7/10)
Durability: Metahuman Regenerative (10/14)
Agility: Superhuman (6/7)
Reflexes: Superhuman (6/7)
Fighting Skills: Good hand-to-hand combatant
Special Skills/Abilities: None known
Superhuman physical powers: In addition to the above listed physical abilities, Horus possesses the power to project solar energy (focused through his staff), and the ability to paralyze others with the stare of his left eye
Superhuman Mental Powers: none known
Special Limitations: None
Source of Superhuman Powers: Horus is a member of the race of superhumans known as the Egyptian gods of Heliopolis
Personal Weaponry: Carries a staff with a large blade at one end that he uses to focus his solar energy blasts; (in Sphinx's alternate timeline, Horus used a large ankh for this purpose)

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.