Air-Walker vs Captain Marvel

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

golem370
IMO I think Air-Walker the Original was pretty cool

Air-Walker
Intelligence: Above Normal (5/10)
Strength: Superhuman Class 100 (11/12)
Flight Speed: Warp Speed (12/12)
Stamina: Godlike (9/10)
Durability: Godlike (13/14)
Agility: Enhanced Human (5/7)
Reflexes: Enhanced Human (5/7)
Fighting Skills: Xandarian Nova Corps training
Special Skills/Abilities: Familiarity with advanced alien technology; interstellar navigation
Superhuman physical powers: The ability to manipulate cosmic energy and convert it for a variety of uses, including the above listed attributes, as well as projection of heat, concussive force, magnetism, electricity, molecular re-arrangement and anti-gravity. Plus, the ability to survive the rigors of the vacuum of space indefinitely, as well as traverse hyperspace unaided.
Superhuman Mental Powers: "Cosmic awareness," in this case, the ability to sense various energy signatures throughout space ability to sense various energy signatures throughout space

golem370
pic

BobbyD
Draw, maybe? confused

I think the molecular rearrangement could give Cap'n some problems though.

soleran30
I take heralds over most hero's. Its not so much due to the "POWER COSMIC" but simply heralds have an unlimited powersupply and a huge powerset to simply find something to work on their enemysmile Air-Walker over Marvel.

The Ion
Did Air Walker do anything besides get his whooped by Thor?

golem370
He is a Herald and he seems pretty powerful at least the first one seemed to be

Lucid Lui
Originally posted by The Ion
Did Air Walker do anything besides get his whooped by Thor? Get his ass whooped by Captain Britain?

golem370
I don't doubt he beat Air-Walker but thats BS

soleran30
Seriously most cosmics when they come to Earth get jobbered by cheese! Then they go out and stop multiversal threats with ease lol ........................Yeah yeah Captain Marvel goes down like a dress on prom night.

Lucid Lui
I'm pretty sure i've seen scans of CB beating the Air Walker robot.
Not exactly whooping his ass though, more like using Air Walker's own power to win the fight.

Something like that...

golem370
But I also believe the original Air-Walker was more powerful then the Robot

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.