US must accept the International Court of Justice!

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

SolveEtCoagula
For the sake of International Human rights, the US and all other countries must accept the International Court of Justice... otherwise there is no guarantee that torture and other acts against humanity will be stopped!!!

What do you think?

best wishes from Switzerland

botankus
What is this Court? Is this the one that Zeus presides over?

Bardock42
Originally posted by botankus
What is this Court? Is this the one that Zeus presides over?

We call him Jupiter.

But anyways, I think all nations should submit to a just International Court. Would be a step in the right direction. The US especially as kind of Role Model is often missing out on new and necessary trend in International Politics. That is sad.

Grand Moff Gav
Why should America sign up to somthing which they just don't believe in?

Koala MeatPie
Originally posted by SolveEtCoagula
For the sake of International Human rights, the US and all other countries must accept the International Court of Justice... otherwise there is no guarantee that torture and other acts against humanity will be stopped!!!

What do you think?

YEAH like thats really going to stop them.

If the US wants, the US gets theya re like little whinny 4 eyar olds witha gun.

Then just need to be spanked. HARD.

Bardock42
Originally posted by Grand Moff Gav

Well cause it ight be a step to a more peacful world. then again, who does really want that anyways.

lil bitchiness

Then America shouldn't preach higher moral ground of ''Iraqi liberation' from evil, if they do not believe in Human Rights or interntional court of justice.

Bardock42
Originally posted by lil bitchiness
Then America shouldn't preach higher moral ground of ''Iraqi liberation' from evil, if they do not believe in Human Rights or interntional court of justice.

Don't see your point. I fon*t think that it is necessary to believe in an international court of justice to believe that one knows what good and evil is.

Arachnoidfreak

Perfectly true, but 'shouldn't' is different from 'will do whatever the **** they want cuz they're rich and powerful bastards'.

Darth Jello
yeah, they should follow the court they helped create. America's just afraid that Kissinger, Bush, Cheney, Rumsfeld, Pondexter, North, Reich, and Negraponte are gonna be sitting in Milosevic's chair soon.

Grand Moff Gav

America has every right to be hypocritical.. the have more nukes than the rest of us.

long pig
America has every right to be hypocritical.. the have more nukes than the rest of us.
Damn straight.

Bardock42
Originally posted by long pig
Might makes right, right?

Not really...no...but let me check....nope...still not.

long pig
Originally posted by Bardock42
Not really...no...but let me check....nope...still not.
Then you aren't mighty enough.

soleran30
Originally posted by SolveEtCoagula

What do you think?

Oh yes so many third world countires listen and abide the law because they want to do the right thing like not have slaves anymore, keep women under men by law, sweat shops..............oh yeah lets look past the USA piece and focus on what action is needed to stop these atrocities and torture although bad kinda pales to these other pieces I think.

long pig
Originally posted by soleran30
Oh yes so many third world countires listen and abide the law because they want to do the right thing like not have slaves anymore, keep women under men by law, sweat shops..............oh yeah lets look past the USA piece and focus on what action is needed to stop these atrocities and torture although bad kinda pales to these other pieces I think.
But...but...didn't you know hating America is the hip thing to do?? It's all the rage in France!

Don't you dare try to prove a point wrong with actual facts, you're Americans...and all Americans are racist rednecks who generalize everyone else in the world and we hate you for it!

.....But....can we come to your country...please???

Bardock42
Then you aren't mighty enough.

Perhaps.

long pig
Originally posted by Bardock42
Perhaps.
What would you know, you're a dirty American. evil face

((The_Anomaly))
Yes, they should. As "mighty" as the US may be, they cant defeat the world. And the world wins on this one. They dont wanna piss even more people off then they already have. On a slightly unrelated note, I think the US should be paying a little more attention to a little country called China. As it will in all likely hood, become a Superpower very very soon.

Quiero Mota
Don't you dare try to prove a point wrong with actual facts, you're Americans...and all Americans are racist rednecks who generalize everyone else in the world and we hate you for it! B]

What the f*ck are you talking about, ese? I know you're not talking about me, homes.

Bardock42
Originally posted by Quiero Mota
What the f*ck are you talking about, ese? I know you're not talking about me, homes.

He was making a point. He didn't mean it. You could cal it sarcasm I guess.

Anyways, thanks for undermining his arguement.

magic_hate_ball
the US will never be able to move foward in internatonal politics as long as we have these two in charge.....

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.