Are you blessed/lucky?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

BobbyD
...been doing some thinking (and no, I did not hurt myself either) wink , and noticed that while I always considered myself lucky/blessed, I really am.

How many of you also feel the same way?

And do you think it's the luck of the draw/dealt a good hand or divine intervention or both?

Storm
I' m well aware of what I have.

Ceterum censeo OTF esse delendam.

BobbyD
Good for you, Storm! Alas, some people are not. sad

Alpha Centauri
I try to remain aware and appreciative of what I have but taking things for granted comes with being human. I try not to do that too much. You can lose that which you care about in an instant and most recently I've semi-gained something that I am VERY grateful of.

-AC

BobbyD
Very true, AC. Good for you also. wink

DanteMayCry
i am blessed with a lightning strike (see avatar)

Berii
I'm lucky a little.

Roulette
Everyone takes things for granted.
I know I do that...but there are times when I look at my life and I do realize that I am very fortunate.

Mystique Lynx

mechmoggy
I'm well blessed.

Ahem. whistle

BobbyD
Mech, I want to make sure you're understanding my thread. Your response worries me a little. I don't mean (genetically) blessed. wink

laughing

LethalFemme
i know im blessed there have been really rough terrible times in my life but i always seem to bounce back and I really owe the people around me for some of that happy

BobbyD
Ditto, Femme. Support system is definitely a factor in determining if you're blessed or not.

mechmoggy
Originally posted by BobbyD
Mech, I want to make sure you're understanding my thread. Your response worries me a little. I don't mean (genetically) blessed. wink

laughing

What an outrage!

It was a perfectly innocent reply. You're the one with the filthy mind. shifty

BobbyD
Yes, I was wired a pervert. Take it up with my Creator. wink cool

LethalFemme
Ditto, Femme. Support system is definitely a factor in determining if you're blessed or not.

so true so am lol

BobbyD
Femme, did you mean blessed or that you're also a perv? evil face laughing out loud

leonheartmm
im cursed/unlucky.

LethalFemme
Femme, did you mean blessed or that you're also a perv? evil face laughing out loud

blessed and im not a perv you guys taint me............. angel

my evil face is betterselene < Femme signature evil smilie

BobbyD
wink

LethalFemme
wink

eek!

Mindship
Yes. Very.
And I am thankful for it every single day.

BobbyD
Mindship, you're better than me....I try to remember, but forget too often to thank the Big Guy upstairs.

Kharhmah
In a word . . . . . . . No.

BobbyD
Kharhmah, do you have at least 1 good close friend that you could share anything with?

a1hsauce
I'm a pretty lucky guyyes

Kharhmah
Kharhmah, do you have at least 1 good close friend that you could share anything with?
Not really.

I used to.

BobbyD
Be patient, bud....will happen again. smile

BobbyD
Ooops! Sorry.

Excuse me, be patient girlfriend. wink

DanieLs_4_Ever
...been doing some thinking (and no, I did not hurt myself either) wink , and noticed that while I always considered myself lucky/blessed, I really am.

How many of you also feel the same way?

And do you think it's the luck of the draw/dealt a good hand or divine intervention or both?
I believe I'm very blessed indeed. I have a LARGE CARING family that I would not trade in for the whole wide world. Speaking of that I believe I'm blessed because my family is very proper and every time I look at someone else I always think that I have it good compared to them, and I actually do. And speaking of that, I mean people like...with no money skills at all...and druggies and stuff. But anyway....I believe I'm blessed. I can get lucky sometimes too, but am I the luckiest person in the world? Definately not! I have my bad streaks.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.