This Version of Thanos vs Morg at full strength

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

golem370
Pic

tdawg14
I'd have to go with Thanos. 6/10

HigH ScholaR
Thanos, don't know if ones more powerful then the other as both are uber but Thanos is Thanos and he is smarter and has lived for 700,000 years thats alot of experience.

golem370
Thanos the Mad Titan website-How old is Thanos?:

Pretty darned old, but because his age has never been explicitly revealed, we don't know exactly how long he's been around. Thanos has himself stated that his existence has been "centuries-long". Having done some research on the matter, I personally estimate his age to be at least 4,000 years, and at most 24,000 years

Mider
if this is normal thanos i wont count morg out since morg manhandled almost all of galactus heralds how would Thanos do against all of Galactus heralds on him at once?

golem370
Well Morg beat Terrax Air-Walker Firelord & Killed Nova all at the same time IMO I think Thanos could take those Heralds and you could even add Red Shift & Stardust. I think he is that smart,experienced and that powerful.He stopped Morg when Tyrant had him brainwashed him and had Morg attack Thanos.

Ex11B
would Morg have stood up to Tyrant like Thanos did?

golem370
Morg was caught by Tyrant. I don't no where his power level was at that time

Mider
could thanos take on all the heralds at once?

golem370
I don't think anybody could beat all the Heralds short of somebody like Galactus or Stranger or In-betweener.

golem370
All Heralds
The Heralds of The Present Continuum
The Silver Surfer- The 1st and most powerful of the heralds
Air Walker- The 2nd Herald, who gave his life to save Galactus and was twice resurected in robotic form.
Firelord- The 3rd Herald, friend of Gabriel Lan (Air Walker)
The Asgardian Destroyer- 4th herald, given to Galactus by Thor to serve the World Devourer
Terrax- Mutant despot conscripted by Galactus to serve as 5th herald
Nova- The 6th herald, eathling Frankie Raye bound herself to Galactus to save her world from his gnawing hunger
Morg- The psychotic killer spared by Galactus to become the 2nd most powerful herald
Red Shift- The Eighth Herald of Galactus

Temporary Heralds
Dazeler- A Mutant with the power to convert & amplify sound into light. She is conscripted By Galactus to retrieve the errant Terrax.
Rom, The Space Knight- Cyborg protector of the planet Galador

Heralds from The Future & Alternate Realities
Superman- The Last Kryptonian serves The World Devourer in another reality
Dark Angel- Herald from a future reality
Plasma- Herald from a divergent reality created by Franklin Richards

leonheartmm
your forgettin the first and most powerful herald, the fallen one, not to mention johnny storm/the invisible man, his second most powerful, n yea surfer is the 4th most powerful after the fallen one/invisible man and morg.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.