The Killing Joke scans?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Etrigan
Would anybody be kind enough to provide me with scans of the Killing Joke fairground battle? (From where Batman first arrives at the fairground to the end of the book.) I need it to show the way Joker and Batman have a complex relationship for some work.

And I really can't get the book for any decent price. It's too short for how much it costs.

I would really appreciate it if someone could get me the scans.

Thanks!

Knightfall93
Hmmm... is it very expensive on amazon? That's normally cheap...

Etrigan
I don't know. I can look, but I didn't really enjoy the book that much anyway, so I don't really want to buy it. But I will if I have to.

I thought the book showed a really good Batman/Joker relationship, and I think I should get Joker's "Why aren't you laughing?" speech as well. That's the only reason I needed the entire sequence.

Knightfall93
OK, my big bro says he'll give me his copy when he finds it, its the last thing he hasnt given me from his Batman collections (!), so I might in a week or 2

Etrigan
OKay, thanks very much.

Knightfall93
It'll be no problem as long as my bro finds it and gets it posted/ comes home like he said he might... it may not work though, mate, so don't get your hopes up!

Etrigan
Thanks anyway.

botcherby
I'll hook you up tight bro

Knightfall93
What the hell is that sposed to mean, matey?

Etrigan
He's already given them to me, Knightfall, so don't worry. Thanks for offering, though.

Knightfall93
Yeah, OK. I won't bother... sure

botcherby
Originally posted by Knightfall93
What the hell is that sposed to mean, matey?

nothin' big grin wink

Knightfall93
LOL

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.