Poison Ivy vs. Harley Quinn

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

tvar10
man id really want to see them fight, in a pool of egg nog, naked......hopefully they'll be naked and make out and shit

tvar10
man tvar10 is ccool.....i love these topics he started....id gladly like to comment on this extremely interesting topic

tvar10
DDAMMMMMNIT........SOME ONE COMMMENT.......NOWWWWWWWWWW!!!!!

supremthor
ok

tvar10
thanks buddy

Black Adam
Your going to have to wait. It is usually slow around this time and not many people respond until later in the day.

I'll say Harley.

jgiant
tvar is badass...

tvar10
thanks dude...its nice to see someone make some comments about me before i get kicked out of this

jgiant
Who the fuk are you b!tch ass...

jgiant
for some strange reason that said something else just a minute ago...

tvar10
maybe you should go towards the light....and see wat it really says AHAHAHA

jgiant
I think Harley would find a way to win she hangs out with joker...

jgiant
Originally posted by tvar10
maybe you should go towards the light....and see wat it really says AHAHAHA What the hell is that suppose to mean?

jgiant
So what is your story tvar???

tvar10
i agree with you intirely, jgiant, joker can teach her some knowledgeable tips...and in return she pays for it by performing sexual favors

jgiant
i agree with you intirely, jgiant, joker can teach her some knowledgeable tips...and in return she pays for it by performing sexual favors Yes some of joker's skills will rubb off on her...among other things...

tvar10
my story? well in west philidelpia born and raised, on a playground was where i spent most of my days, chilling out back relaxing all cool, playing some bball outside of the school, when a couple of guys, they were up to no good, started making trouble in my neighborhood...i got in one little fight and my moms got scared........so she sent me here to talk about comics

jgiant
my story? well in west philidelpia born and raised, on a playground was where i spent most of my days, chilling out back relaxing all cool, playing some bball outside of the school, when a couple of guys, they were up to no good, started making trouble in my neighborhood...i got in one little fight and my moms got scared........so she sent me here to talk about comics Sounds pretty sweet...reminds me of a crappy t.v. show i use to watch...

tvar10
judge judy?

jgiant
I must go...and no that isn't the answer i find judy very sexual and interesting female...

tvar10
shes more intimidating then interesting......but stuff like that turns me on baby

Tron
Okay, you turned what could've been an interesting thread into, well, something else. What the f**k?

Closing

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.