Honda_Tadakatsu Vs PacManiac

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Cyber Ninja
Honda_Tadakatsu Vs PacManiac

Judge: Cyber Ninja

Render

Criteria: Kmc sig limits

Deadline: 48 hours from now

Honda_Tadakatsu
The red guy? If so, gotcha.

Cyber Ninja
Yeah

pacmaniac
gulp

pacmaniac
who is that guy anyways?

Cyber Ninja
Thats a good question and the answer is that i do not know. Found it in the anime section though.

Arachnoidfreak
Oh that is so BUNZ, can't get a judge if Im dueling in it!? pfft. I'll be sure to let my next fart pass in this thread's general direction.

pacmaniac
i need to know who he is so i can portray him right. is he a goody? a baddy? a major character or a minor character? i want to get to know this guy, take him out for a beer, play sports with him over the weekend, you know.

Cyber Ninja
Be creative and guess. Extra points.

pacmaniac
batmans back! hooray!

Honda_Tadakatsu
Grr... i'm hating this picture... it gets all pixelated when I shrink it.. *cry* Oh well, its got a definate Water theme to it...

Cyber Ninja
Use the upper half of hios body only then lol

pacmaniac
water? i was goin for fire... oh well, i spose thats good, 2 contrasting sigs. r u using paint, honda?

pacmaniac
is today the deadline?

Cyber Ninja
you have the rest of today.

pacmaniac
crap. thats not enogh time!!

pacmaniac
MY ENTRY!! give me some sympathy, i had to do half of the flames myself, and i had my friend whining in my ear al the time.

Master Naresh
13th_company? anyone

pacmaniac
what?

pacmaniac
ur gonna have to hurry up, honda! time is running out!

TheLaw1224
Lol

DarkWizard
wrong thread

Cyber Ninja
lol honda has like the whole day and a half

pacmaniac
were is he anyways? does the fire at the bottom of mine look ok? half of it i drew myself.

pacmaniac
only 3 hours left...

Cyber Ninja
what lol no. what time zone are you....yesterday i made this thread at what 12:43 pm and the dead line is 48 hours from thenb. do the math.

pacmaniac
oh. r u in england? i am. i thought u ment it ended at midnight 2night (midnight GMT)

Cyber Ninja
I am in the usa

pacmaniac
kk

Lana
There's still almost a full day left on the deadline for this one.

pacmaniac
yeah. i shudda waited longer sad honda has an advantage now. i just want him to post his so we can get this over and done with!

Honda_Tadakatsu
God, Pac, settle down.

I just hope I have time to finish it, the guy is all pixelated, I might just do half of him... I don't know yet... its making me angry.

Hahaha, this is going to be one of my shittiest Signatures ever... i'm so distracted by the BRAND NEW XBOX 360 I JUST BOUGHT LAST NIGHT!

Hexic and CoD2 are taking over my life... I'd play FFXI but I hate the learning curve....

but oh god do I love hexic...

Honda_Tadakatsu
Worthy Double Post!

Bleck... Not at all hapy about this one, although I think the guy looks sweet with a neon Filter... If not, MEH. I had it with him regular, but he was still all pixelated, and I was going to make it transparent in some spots, but sadly, I do not know how...

http://i19.photobucket.com/albums/b157/GuanShao/Finished.jpg

Cyber Ninja
They both are.....but is a bit more better so ....wins this one.

Honda_Tadakatsu
WHo?

Cyber Ninja
H

Honda_Tadakatsu
Hurrah! I win!

pacmaniac
crumbs. well done, the neon filter looks great. what does the writing say?

Honda_Tadakatsu
Cyber Ninja

TheLaw1224
Woah woah woah, you got your hands on a FFXI Beta? My life is ownd by DOA 4 right now, waiting till top spin 2

Honda_Tadakatsu
Hell yea I got my hands on the beta... Go buy OXM for... January. I think...

I was totally going to buy a DOA 4, but the ***** at Walmart wouldn't let me... stupid ESRB ratings...

I'm making a 360 sig tomorrow... I'll have to find a render of the new Spartan character...

Yea, I did get the FFXI beta.. Did I already say that? You definately need to have a USB Keyboard though, I'm lost without it..

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.