-=- Crime is OK, But Sex Isn't -=-

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Koala MeatPie
Wow, Conan had It Right On target.

http://www.wired.com/news/culture/0,70103-0.html?tw=rss.index

SaTsuJiN
Meh... then again... lesbianism is ok... gayiety isnt...

stuff like this is strewn about all genres of entertainment and recreation

Fierce Deity
OMG that is like old news man

Cyber Ninja
Accualy new news is that crime and violence is targed in games as well and is a no no and will be limited. Like over doing it.

Darth Jello
1. The sex isn't particularly explicit or well made
2. You have to ****ing hack into the game to access it
3. the thing isn't even finished and i real fragmented.

I mean, imagine if the ADL sued sega after someone hacked into a sonic 2 cartridge and found out that the original beta name for the chemical plant zone was "genocide city" (true story)

DarkDethbringer
reallt old news its kinda stupid, if they don want kids to see it dont let them buy it, if they buy it secretly make sure they dont teh kids would of had to be raised funny to even want to see it ot get into it it snearly impossible!.............so ive heard

Faroth
That news is OLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLD...

Knightfall93
Its kinda stupid though... like lesbianism is OK (and so hot!) and being gay isnt (then again, if loads of women were lesbians, I''d be getting a really bad sex life)!

Knightfall93
So gunning or hacking people down is fire but a bbit of legal and nececessary sex cant be shown. Yeah, well...

Cyber Ninja
umm like i said before they are doing a rule on that aswell

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.