I'm in my science class!

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Lord Magnus
And I'm bored so I'm on KMC. Thanatos_Hero is sitting next to me. On the other side is some kid who's never seen Star Wars, and claims Gilligan's Island>Lost. He finds it funny that I'm posting this.

thanatos_hero
Yeah, that Nickolas (haha, I spelled his name wring, haha) is a poopy head. We own at Golf Ball research!

joeykangaroo
why you on a computer for science?

taft
Originally posted by thanatos_hero
Yeah, that Nickolas (haha, I spelled his name wring, haha) is a poopy head. We own at Golf Ball research!

Thanatos.......Incarations of Immortality???

Im in my print shop class.

LethalFemme
Originally posted by Lord Magnus
And I'm bored so I'm on KMC. Thanatos_Hero is sitting next to me. On the other side is some kid who's never seen Star Wars, and claims Gilligan's Island>Lost. He finds it funny that I'm posting this.

ive never seen it either eek! my ex kept trying to show me that and lord of the rings but i kept falling asleep lol

Lord Magnus
Never saw any SW movies? Curse you!

Now I'm home!

_Sanctuary_
Gilligan's Island>Lost?

What the f**k?

Lord Magnus
I know! Sup with that? This kid's parents have only let him watch 3 PG-13 movies ever and he's really proud of that. He's turning 14 in August!

LethalFemme
Never saw any SW movies? Curse you!

Now I'm home!

i know he used to be like how could you not lol

_Sanctuary_
I know! Sup with that? This kid's parents have only let him watch 3 PG-13 movies ever and he's really proud of that. He's turning 14 in August!
no expression

3 PG-13 movies? laughing

Lord Magnus
Really though. Revenge of the Sith made more money than any movie ever... Spider-Man was second... I think. Pretty sure.

AOR
I'm sitting in the library at my school

Lord Magnus
Originally posted by _Sanctuary_
no expression

3 PG-13 movies? laughing

Yeah. So he grew up on Disney movies and Gilligan's Island. Says Star Wars "isn't his thing." And 5 of them are PG!

_Sanctuary_
Yeah. So he grew up on Disney movies and Gilligan's Island. Says Star Wars "isn't his thing." And 5 of them are PG!
Really? How old is he?

Lord Magnus
8th grade.
We have arguments on the Gilligan/Lost debate:

"Does your show have the Harlem Globetrotters in it?"
"No. Does your show have acting?"
"No. In your show, did Gilligan get hit in the head with a coconut and lose his memory?"
"No. Does your show have writing?"
"No"
And so on and so forth.

_Sanctuary_
8th grade.
We have arguments on the Gilligan/Lost debate:

"Does your show have the Harlem Globetrotters in it?"
"No. Does your show have acting?"
"No. In your show, did Gilligan get hit in the head with a coconut and lose his memory?"
"No. Does your show have writing?"
"No"
And so on and so forth.
I see. hmm

Lord Magnus
Thpeaks with a lithp too. Cool kid though in some respects.

Lord Magnus
Don't mean to insult the dude. Well, yeah I do, but he's cool.

Dawson
Originally posted by AOR
I'm sitting in the library at my school

You're always posting from at school...but I don't think you know who I am anyway. No matter.

How could anyone not have seen StarWars? This concept confuses me. I have two friends like this and it annoys the crap out of me. They think I'm crazy, but I know. I know. </insane>

Lord Magnus
Yeah, I know. Everyone should watch Star Wars.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.