Book 7 title revealed?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

enyafreak
Hey i found this on the Internet. it seems to suggest that book 7 will be called

'The Servant of Niagi'

http://photobucket.com/albums/f388/LampyLiz/?action=view&current=servantofNiagi.jpg

what does everyone think. genuine or not?

ladygrim
fake no expression

Diamonds
JKR has said on her website nobody knows the title except her.

Barker
That could easily be faked, Seeing as the Font is on the Web... erm

The Ones
and since its nagani. not naigi....

Prince Nauj
Like two weeks ago I had this very weird dream where J K Rowling came out. She was all hysterical and crying for some reason but I noticed that the seventh book title was the red scorpion or something with red. I dont know but it was weird.

The Phantom
Originally posted by Prince Nauj
Like two weeks ago I had this very weird dream where J K Rowling came out. She was all hysterical and crying for some reason but I noticed that the seventh book title was the red scorpion or something with red. I dont know but it was weird. You had a dream like that? Seriously.... I'd hate to sleep if I were you. Scary dream...

ndfreak
this doesnt have anything to do with this topic but just here me out
this is a theory that contains gesses to hp book 7
snape is good and otha things

In book 2 the chamber of secrets when harry was down in the chamber he said something of such loyalty to dumbledore (dd) tha fawks the phenoix showed up to help him
so fawkes shows up wen loyalty is served to dd
then in book 5 the order of the pheniox fawkes shows up to save dd from that avada kedavra curse so this also mean that he shows up when dd needs him.
so y didint fawkes show up wen dd needed him most when the avada kedavra was being shot rite at him by snape
my theory is tat dd ordered fawkes not to act and tat he had t stand down and not help him or harry.
thats my theory and send me feedback bout wat u think bout it...

Unicor777
good theory

H. S. 6
no expression

Coonskin 13
Originally posted by ndfreak
this doesnt have anything to do with this topic but just here me out
this is a theory that contains gesses to hp book 7
snape is good and otha things

In book 2 the chamber of secrets when harry was down in the chamber he said something of such loyalty to dumbledore (dd) tha fawks the phenoix showed up to help him
so fawkes shows up wen loyalty is served to dd
then in book 5 the order of the pheniox fawkes shows up to save dd from that avada kedavra curse so this also mean that he shows up when dd needs him.
so y didint fawkes show up wen dd needed him most when the avada kedavra was being shot rite at him by snape
my theory is tat dd ordered fawkes not to act and tat he had t stand down and not help him or harry.
thats my theory and send me feedback bout wat u think bout it...
1. please. check. your. spelling.
2. faked

H. S. 6
Originally posted by Coonskin 13
2. faked

1. Please. Check. Your. Grammar.
2. stick out tongue

ndfreak
quote: (post)
2. faked

how was it faked i dont get it and nyways i ws just stating a theory

sasee tiin
I think it is a really good theory!!!
If it is not right, JKR will anyway have problems explaining why fawks didn't show up....

JaehSkywalker
Its a Fake, and the Spellings and grammar are wrong... nice theory though....

SolLuna
Huge fake!!!

By the way JaehSkywalker, nice sig.

JaehSkywalker
thanks... its made by amity...

H. S. 6
Originally posted by ndfreak
quote: (post)
2. faked

how was it faked i dont get it and nyways i ws just stating a theory

Why do you think it's real?

DarkC
Originally posted by H. S. 6
Why do you think it's real?
That they're too much of retards to get the name of Voldemort's snake right.

ndfreak
i still dont get it how can it b faked if it's in the books
and i think it's real becuz if fawkes comes to help em then y wouldnt he come wen dd needed him most

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.