Machintosh Sux!

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

JacopeX
http://www.lookatentertainment.com/v/v-1914.htm

yo i agree and its true. Come on now, I used to have one back in the day ((1996 when i wuz 5)) and i remember ma dad gettin frustrated wit that joint. The MAC cant do that much and theres many things it cant do also. I got two computers in ma house. A Dell and E machines ((Im usin it and its in ma room)). Yo who agrees. If you got MAC, i wonder how frustrated you are usin that dumbass system PC. roll eyes (sarcastic)

Koala MeatPie
FOR F*CKS SAKE!!!!

ANOTHER ONE OF MY THREADS!!!

Lord Magnus
Don't hate the Mac, it's made for artists.

JacopeX
Well i did notice the paint wuz the best thing there, laughing out loud

Koala MeatPie
Here is the ORIGINAL link with Better Quality.

http://www.thehoucks.com/happynowhere/Apple_Switch_Parody_DivX.avi

JacopeX
take it from me, quick time sux

and i dont even have the full version of quick time iight

Koala MeatPie
Originally posted by JacopeX
take it from me, quick time sux

and i dont even have the full version of quick time iight

What!?

The Quality of Quicktime (.mov) Is better then .avi or any other one.

JacopeX
so....i jus dont like it, i use windows media player

Pandemoniac
Mac's don't suck, they're just more specified towards certain demands and aren't as versatile as windows-machines. Despite that, they are very very good at what they are supposed to do; excelling at graphics and computing visuals and animations.
I'm in the graphic industry and no self-respecting company in my branch uses windows based machinery for designing and artwork.

seaapple
I'm working on my Ph.D. in computer science and many of my colleagues have started using mac ever since OS X was released. It has the functionality of a unix core + a nice gui. Those that don't have macs tend to have linux/unix systems.

So...graphic arts is not the only place where macs are valued.

JacopeX
yea but people wanna use it more for bussiness and files and all that. Not that many people these days work on animation. Only comapinies and people with those type of jobz in animationz and all that.

Pandemoniac
You can get an windows emulator for a Mac, making it operate like a ordinary PC while leaving the mac's distinctive qualities available.

But to be honest; I wouldn't get a mac as a personal computer as well; way to expensive, a pain to upgrade and indeed just not enough fun as a house pc. F#ck, try to find a good game that runs on mac, bring along lunch on that search.
So yeah, you might not want one at home, but we've got a shitload of maxed G5's at the company, and DAMN do those machines display some full metal balls concerning visuals.

JacopeX
hhhmmmmm......

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.