Flat Liners

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

b-dan
i just rented it because Kiefer Suthrland is in it and hes really cool. if there is a thread on this already in movie discussion please tell me because for some rreason it always happens to me. But anyway this movie is really good i liked the whole Redemption theme in it any one else see it

tabby999
yeah, bought this a while back, one for Sutherland, two for it being Shumacher, love both of them. the movie is pretty fine, dark and moody, largely under-rated

jayy
It was a decent movie.

K.Diddy
Originally posted by b-dan
i just rented it because Kiefer Suthrland is in it and hes really cool. if there is a thread on this already in movie discussion please tell me because for some rreason it always happens to me. But anyway this movie is really good i liked the whole Redemption theme in it any one else see it

One of my favourite movies, although I think it is more Sci-fi but I could be wrong, but it is definitely a scary movie none the less and it makes your mind wonder as well.............perfect. smile

b-dan
ya ill probably go buy it soon

LizzyT123
Is this movie really a horror movie? just wondering, I saw it and it wasn't really scary to me

K.Diddy
Originally posted by LizzyT123
Is this movie really a horror movie? just wondering, I saw it and it wasn't really scary to me

Like I said, I personally would say it is more Sci-fi.......

ladygrim
my mum told me about this she said it was my type of movie im yet to watch it but i did see it in a shop the tother day so gonna invest in it

K.Diddy
Originally posted by ladygrim
my mum told me about this she said it was my type of movie im yet to watch it but i did see it in a shop the tother day so gonna invest in it

wink You wont be disappointed, I wouldn't mind getting a dvd copy of it either

wesleyjaymes
Originally posted by LizzyT123

No, it's not a horror movie at all. Just a little out there. It's not a bad movie.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.