could the alliance beat the CIS?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

1 naruto
who would win

Captain REX
Simply put? No.

Darth Faunus
Lol

DrDoom101
No, they can't.

Captain REX
Everyone in Faunus' sig is evil. ninja

But seriously, they can't.

Darth Faunus
Evil is fun!

Captain REX
And how.

calvin44
Originally posted by Captain REX
Everyone in Faunus' sig is evil. ninja

But seriously, they can't.
last time i checked..obi wan was good...

Captain REX
Not in Faunus sig. ninja

calvin44
lol...hes spearing vader wt his red saber..and for the record, some jedi have red sabers, that are still aligned with the light.

sithsaber408
I dunno, I tend to say the Alliance.

Barring Dooku or Skywalker in battle, it would seem the Alliance would be stronger.

The foot soldier battle droids are useless. I know the CIS has great battle ships, and mid-size attacks droids, but they were beaten by the Republic(translate:Empire), and the Alliance managed to gain the victory(ultimately) against the Imperials, despite being outnumbered, undertrained, and going against AT-AT'S, star destroyers, the death star, etc....

I would place my wager on the ever-resourceful alliance.

sithsaber408
Actually, the CIS army was deactivated, huh?

And the Alliance had Luke and Ewoks helping them to win battles. stick out tongue

Quiero Mota
Originally posted by sithsaber408
I would place my wager on the ever-resourceful alliance.

Me too, homes! All my chips would be for the Rebels! Orale!

Darth_Glentract
Possibly.

Lord Magnus
Possibly but I think CIS, they put up a good fight against the clone army who are way more powerful than 4,5,6's Stormtrooper recruits. And without Luke the Rebels never could have stood a chance against the Empire.

IKC
One man doesn't make an army. This isn't Risk. The Rebel Alliance was really nothing more than a terrorist organization. To say that they could take the CIS in a straight-up fight is lunacy.

Tangible God
The CIS terrorized the Republic for three straight years of constant, head-on, warfare, not the sneaky hit and run tactics of the Rebels.

Remeber, the Rebels were ALLOWED to know the location of the DS, they were allowed to get as far as they did. Controversial as it is, if Palps hadn't died so timely, and if the Star Destroyers engaged the Rebels straight away, then the Alliance would have been finished.

Since this is a case that a MUCH larger fleet of only slightly older design is going up against the Alliance, then I doubt the CIS would lose. Luke wouldn't make a difference, he couldn't contend with the CIS Baddies.

calvin44
Originally posted by IKC
One man doesn't make an army. This isn't Risk. The Rebel Alliance was really nothing more than a terrorist organization. To say that they could take the CIS in a straight-up fight is lunacy.
But luke was the head-terrorist, he destroyed thousands of enemys a time.

Sorgo the Cruel
Originally posted by calvin44
But luke was the head-terrorist, he destroyed thousands of enemys a time.

Not quite.

Last time I checked, The Alliance crippled the ever-powerful Empire.

calvin44
Originally posted by Sorgo the Cruel
Not quite.

Last time I checked, The Alliance crippled the ever-powerful Empire.
Not quite what?

Sorgo the Cruel
Not quite what?

he destroyed thousands of enemys a time.

calvin44
When he destroyed the Death star a thousand+ units died, right?

Sorgo the Cruel
When he destroyed the Death star a thousand+ units died, right?

Do you just like to pick random numbers?

You should have been more specific. I thought you mean't he did this on the Ground or something.

Ganner Rhysode
Well, hey, that's true, Calvin.

And that A-Wing pilot who crashed into the bridge of the Executor, dealing the final blow to the already crippled, damaged, and failing Star Destroyer? Since the Executor has a crew of well over 50,000, that means he is credited with that many kills himself, so he is on par with Luke Skywalker, by your logic.

calvin44
Originally posted by Ganner Rhysode
Well, hey, that's true, Calvin.

And that A-Wing pilot who crashed into the bridge of the Executor, dealing the final blow to the already crippled, damaged, and failing Star Destroyer? Since the Executor has a crew of well over 50,000, that means he is credited with that many kills himself, so he is on par with Luke Skywalker, by your logic.
1.) The suicider didn't survive, now did he?
2.) Making it to the death star, and being chased by darth Vader and numerous tie /bombers/interceptors/fighters. This makes Luke Skywalker a necessary factor for victory on the part of the rebel alliance.

Tangible God
Though the Executor had about a quarter million crew, that still doesn't put the...(ahem)...dead A-wing pilot in the top box.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.