I am 20 and live with my parents

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

K.Diddy
I have a crap job, My wage is a joke laughing out loud Every girlfriend I have last's 6 mths at the most laughing out loud

I spend most of my time on here or getting high and watching cartoons and horror movies in my messy room that stinks like bong water(if u smoke u will understand sick ) Every Saturday night I go out and spend most my pay on drink's and weed.\

big grin Anyone got a problem with that?

Vinny Valentine
Self-Pity.

no expression

Cyber Ninja
I am 27 and live with my parents

K.Diddy
Originally posted by Vinny Valentine
Self-Pity.

no expression

roll eyes (sarcastic) No, it's not, Do I look like I am crying big grin

Bardock42
I am 19 and live with my parents.

But good for you if you like it.

Xirius
K.Diddy,
Are you happy?

K.Diddy
Originally posted by Cyber Ninja
I am 27 and live with my parents

That makes me feel so much better stick out tongue

DarkC
Originally posted by K.Diddy
I have a crap job, My wage is a joke laughing out loud Every girlfriend I have last's 6 mths at the most laughing out loud

I spend most of my time on here or getting high and watching cartoons and horror movies in my messy room that stinks like bong water(if u smoke u will understand sick ) Every Saturday night I go out and spend most my pay on drink's and weed.\

This smells of self-pity.

Too bad for you that it isn't.

Cyber Ninja
That makes me feel so much better stick out tongue lol..hell no i am not 27 but 19

K.Diddy
Originally posted by Bardock42
I am 19 and live with my parents.

But good for you if you like it.

It has it's up's and down's confused

Vinny Valentine
Originally posted by DarkC
This smells of self-pity.

Too bad for you that it isn't.

Its on the borderline erm

Ronny
I've smelled bong water before, that really sucks for you. eek! Just dont drink it.

I'm 15 I still live with my dad, *durr* I dont have a job I havent had a boyfriend I'm a serious star wars nerd and my room smells like Dragons Blood Incense.

I spend most of my time on here or palying KotOR or at my friend Emily's house.

But I like it happy I dont need a great paying job and a good living area to be happy, all I need is my Star Wars. droolio Yep yep.

Though in 6 months I get my job permit and I'll get to find work in a comic book, video game, or music store yes Yay! The only things I dont suck at.

DanieLs_4_Ever
roll eyes (sarcastic) No, it's not, Do I look like I am crying big grin
You could be!

Well it isnt so much the fact that you're living with your parents at 20 considering my brother is 21 and comes home for the summer/breaks/etc to stay here in his own room. That's because he's in College and only has a temporary job there.
As for you, I do believe, coming from a 16 year old, that you need to get your act together and grow up. Smoking pot is not going to get you anywhere but your own casket and sitting and watching Cartoons is NOT going to get you into a better job now ey? Think about it ;0

K.Diddy
Originally posted by Xirius
K.Diddy,
Are you happy?

confused I dont know to be honest...........I'm usually to busy working, talking on here, or getting high and partying to notice

DarkC
All I need is a good family, then I'll be happy.

And WoW. Always the WoW.

amity75

big grin Anyone got a problem with that? Dude I'm reporting you to moderators for trying to get us all jealous!

K.Diddy
Its on the borderline erm

roll eyes (sarcastic) So ****ing what? your the only one who really gives a ****, and you are NOT a MOD

P.S Owned no expression

Ronny
Originally posted by DarkC
All I need is a good family, then I'll be happy.

And WoW. Always the WoW. Oh yea WoW too yes

FG725
confused I dont know to be honest...........I'm usually to busy working, talking on here, or getting high and partying to notice
wow thats eventuful explains why your a weirdo

Ronny
roll eyes (sarcastic) So ****ing what? your the only one who really gives a ****, and you are NOT a MOD

P.S Owned no expression P.S.S You're a moron erm That wasnt ownage

JacopeX

big grin Anyone got a problem with that? man when im 18, im gonna livei n appartment by then

K.Diddy
Originally posted by DanieLs_4_Ever

As for you, I do believe, coming from a 16 year old, that you need to get your act together and grow up. Smoking pot is not going to get you anywhere but your own casket and sitting and watching Cartoons is NOT going to get you into a better job now ey? Think about it ;0

sick You sound so much like my Ex it is not funny

DanieLs_4_Ever
Don't get pissed because I'm right.

Ronny
sick You sound so much like my Ex it is not funny So you dumped a smart girl? That helps roll eyes (sarcastic)

DanieLs_4_Ever
Originally posted by Ronny
So you dumped a smart girl? That helps roll eyes (sarcastic)
Preach It Sister.

Bardock42
I'll get to find work in a comic book, video game, or music store yes

That's soo hot droolio

Ronny
*Goes all Ghetto Church revernd style and arms fly all over the place* PRAISE THA LORD! FO HE IS ONE HOWLAH LORD!

embarrasment hehe

Ronny
That's soo hot droolio I know droolio

DanieLs_4_Ever
*Goes all Ghetto Church revernd style and arms fly all over the place* PRAISE THA LORD! FO HE IS ONE HOWLAH LORD!

embarrasment hehe
*Dies Laughing*
Okay I have to do this *Walks to K.Diddy and presses her palm against his forehead, pushing hard and saying "OUT DEMON SPIRITS!"*

Ronny
*room goes dark* eek! HOLY CRAP IT WORKED!

DanieLs_4_Ever
*Quire in the background*
Yes!!!

Xirius
If your life is such a blur that you cant even be sure that you're happy, then you need to sort it out.
Not necessarily anything drastic or huge, but at least work out what you want from life and start working to get it.......if you cant find happiness in life, then whats the point?

K.Diddy
So you dumped a smart girl? That helps roll eyes (sarcastic)

no expression I am still friends with her, and SHE was the one that started b!tching everytime I went out with my mates

Bardock42
I know droolio

That's like a job I'd liek to do sad

K.Diddy
P.S.S You're a moron erm That wasnt ownage

laughing Ouch!

DanieLs_4_Ever
no expression I am still friends with her, and SHE was the one that started b!tching everytime I went out with my mates
That's a woman for you, jesus....
If you think about it that way then you're going to continue this Dating and soon after, Breaking up stuff until you're old. Lol. Women are the same when it comes to bitchiness.

K.Diddy
That's a woman for you, jesus....
If you think about it that way then you're going to continue this Dating and soon after, Breaking up stuff until you're old. Lol. Women are the same when it comes to bitchiness.

roll eyes (sarcastic) Yes, but they have to understand that I will do what I want to do and go where I want, They are not my mum and even my mum I dont listen to,sometimes it is no wonder some girls get dumped on there ass,cause they dont give guy's any freedom and some girls cling onto you like you are attached to there ass.

laughing out loud

Yeah, Feel my pimp handpimp

RedAlertv2

Maybe she is your ex

K.Diddy
Originally posted by RedAlertv2
Maybe she is your ex

roll eyes (sarcastic) No, she is not

She carries on like her though, lol

Council#13
Self-Pity.

no expression

RedAlertv2
No shit. It was a joke.

K.Diddy
Originally posted by RedAlertv2
No shit. It was a joke.

No shitconfused

JacopeX
im 14 and i already got a job

K.Diddy
Originally posted by JacopeX
im 14 and i already got a job

roll eyes (sarcastic) Big deal, I left school at 15 and have been working full time since then.

Xirius
what makes you happy?
Whats the one thing about your life that you regret the most?
Do something to make your life what you want it to be, if you like what you have, then dont change, but only if you are happy.

K.Diddy
what makes you happy?
Whats the one thing about your life that you regret the most?
Do something to make your life what you want it to be, if you like what you have, then dont change, but only if you are happy.

My biggest regret would be being an idiot all through school. sad

redcaped
hey

DanieLs_4_Ever
roll eyes (sarcastic) Yes, but they have to understand that I will do what I want to do and go where I want, They are not my mum and even my mum I dont listen to,sometimes it is no wonder some girls get dumped on there ass,cause they dont give guy's any freedom and some girls cling onto you like you are attached to there ass.

laughing out loud

Yeah, Feel my pimp handpimp
Well in other words you're a self-centered prick that cares for no one but his own self. Maybe, like I said, if you grew up you'd appreciate other people (especially women). And I'll carry on as long as I want because I will not change my opinion when I say you need to get a life.
My biggest regret would be being an idiot all through school. sad
You havent stopped yet. Maybe you should Graduate.

K.Diddy
Well in other words you're a self-centered prick that cares for no one but his own self. Maybe, like I said, if you grew up you'd appreciate other people (especially women). And I'll carry on as long as I want because I will not change my opinion when I say you need to get a life.

laughing out loud

I appreciate females( SOME of them) others I do not smile

It's just I show it in very strange ways, for instance you probably think I hate you smile

smile I dont, I actually think your a very smart mature girl for your age, I just love getting into arguments with you to be honest laughing

K.Diddy

clapping hysterical

Nice reply laughing

Xirius
Thats a bit harsh, I mean you heard his side of things and you automatically assumed that he was being ignorant, you never considered that his opinion might be a more accurate summary of his life, feelings and relationships than yours.
The guy seems to want to change his life, or at least try to improve it, so there's really no need to insult him and criticise him for things he might actually want to change.

K.Diddy
Thats a bit harsh, I mean you heard his side of things and you automatically assumed that he was being ignorant, you never considered that his opinion might be a more accurate summary of his life, feelings and relationships than yours.
The guy seems to want to change his life, or at least try to improve it, so there's really no need to insult him and criticise him for things he might actually want to change.

laughing out loud No it's cool man, Insults over a forum just bounce off me cool

BackFire
I'm 22, almost 23, and I live with my parents. I'm in no rush to leave, going to finish school, get a job, build some wealth, then move out when I'm good and ready.

Morning_Glory

ahhheem... maybe if you saved your money ... you could have your own place.. but maybe you like being 20 and living at home... which would just suck majore a@@

you're just lazy. and you mooch off your mommy and daddy...tsk... your parents need to kick you in the a@@

eat

K.Diddy
Originally posted by Morning_Glory
ahhheem... maybe if you saved your money ... you could have your own place.. but maybe you like being 20 and living at home... which would just suck majore a@@

you're just lazy. and you mooch off your mommy and daddy...tsk... your parents need to kick you in the a@@

eat

laughing

To be honest, living at home has never really stopped me from doing what I want to doconfused As my stepdad smokes,so he lets me and my mates drink and smoke in the house, I still bring girls home(When I am lucky sad ) and they seem (most of them) quite happy to bang me in my bedroom with my parents there asleep...........or maybe listening by the doorfear

My parents go out a lot as well, so I can usually pump my music as loud as I want as well smile

Bardock42
Well after all 20 isn't that old actually. What are you planning on doing in the next 5 years though?

Morning_Glory
o ok.. well your parents dont make it hell enough for you to move out...like mine... i have NO freedom if i was still at home...

still... dont you want to have your own place...and all that other stuff...?

No. 20 isnt that old... but still... you should be making some sort of plans...??? right????

K.Diddy
o ok.. well your parents dont make it hell enough for you to move out...like mine... i have NO freedom if i was still at home...

still... dont you want to have your own place...and all that other stuff...?

No. 20 isnt that old... but still... you should be making some sort of plans...??? right????

Yeah, I do, but It is to hard and cost's to much, so to afford it, I would have to stop smoking,and I wouldn't be able to go out as much either sadplus I would probably have to move in with someone else anyway confused

As for plans.........I dont really have anyconfused I just wanna try and save a bit of money and see what happens...........I also want to get a better job as wellconfused

K.Diddy
Well after all 20 isn't that old actually. What are you planning on doing in the next 5 years though?

rock Partying

Morning_Glory
Yeah, I do, but It is to hard and cost's to much, so to afford it, I would have to stop smoking,and I wouldn't be able to go out as much either sadplus I would probably have to move in with someone else anyway confused

As for plans.........I dont really have anyconfused I just wanna try and save a bit of money and see what happens...........I also want to get a better job as wellconfused

o boo hoo... eventually you will have to sacrifice something...

first you whine about giving up these things but then you say its your plan to save money... confused

you'll probably get a girl preggers... then you'll really be in deep sh*t for money...shock

powerfulone1987
For some reason I thought you were older, but still in your 20's just older though.

I'll be living with my mom when I'm 20. I'm 19 now and I have 7 more years of college. Well I'll actually be living in dorms right now and apartments later, but I come home on the weekends and my belongingsare still here and I don't consider the dorm as my home. But yeah.

So it's quite alright I would say. I really couldn't tell at what age it's appropriate to move out. I guess I'll know when I get to it.

is it comprehensible.....

Morning_Glory
Originally posted by powerfulone1987
For some reason I thought you were older, but still in your 20's just older though.

I'll be living with my mom when I'm 20. I'm 19 now and I have 7 more years of college. Well I'll actually be living in dorms right now and apartments later, but I come home on the weekends and my belongingsare still here and I don't consider the dorm as my home. But yeah.

So it's quite alright I would say. I really couldn't tell at what age it's appropriate to move out. I guess I'll know when I get to it.

dorms are ok... at least you are getting a sense of some independence

and you thought I was OLDER??? cry or ...??

powerfulone1987

Well I guess I should have read your "ENTIRE" opening message before posting b/c now I'm in a mindset where maybe your parents should put you out. Because you're doing nothing with your life to improve yourself and they should be at the point where they are making you do something with yourself or making you leave.

But of course if you were bettering yourself or making a life for yourself or something along those lines it would be a different thing.

Morning_Glory
you just now read it- the opening statement erm

powerfulone1987
dorms are ok... at least you are getting a sense of some independence

and you thought I was OLDER??? cry or ...??
Oh, i'm sorry, you comment about being older confused me for a minute. I was like K.Diddy has made another username, but I was sure you were another member.

That post you're referring to was directed to K.Diddy. I should have quoted, sorry.

powerfulone1987
you just now read it- the opening statement erm
My first post above where I posted about being 20 and stuff, was to K.Diddy, and I hadn't read the entire opening comment, which was why it wasn't quoted as it should have been.

Morning_Glory
Oh, i'm sorry, you comment about being older confused me for a minute. I was like K.Diddy has made another username, but I was sure you were another member.

That post you're referring to was directed to K.Diddy. I should have quoted, sorry.

Im 26... so yea Im older.. but Im not "OLD"...confused

K.Diddy
Well I guess I should have read your "ENTIRE" opening message before posting b/c now I'm in a mindset where maybe your parents should put you out. Because you're doing nothing with your life to improve yourself and they should be at the point where they are making you do something with yourself or making you leave.

laughing out loud They cant make me leave, I have nowhere to go

Morning_Glory
they can give you a time frame when to be out... that will make you save money... my parents were going to do that to me...ugh

K.Diddy
they can give you a time frame when to be out... that will make you save money... my parents were going to do that to me...ugh

laughing

That didn't work when I was 15, so I dont think it will work now

Morning_Glory
its because your parents dont give you hell...

they make it to comfortable for you to live there

K.Diddy
its because your parents dont give you hell...

they make it to comfortable for you to live there

laughing out loud Your parents must of been meanies

Although, I do hate my stepdad..........

Morning_Glory
laughing out loud Im a momma's boy! I love it. My mommy spanks me (about once a week, lol) but then she bakes me the best chocolate chip cookies in the WORLD! droolio... after that she sings me to sleep with a backstreet boys song confused I dont know why she does ... but i love it embarrasment ..in_love ..ssshhhh... I am dressing up as carton of milk for halloween this year! eek!

lovely. no expression

Ronny
Originally posted by BackFire
I'm 22, almost 23, and I live with my parents. I'm in no rush to leave, going to finish school, get a job, build some wealth, then move out when I'm good and ready. Holy shit blink I thought you were like 35

K.Diddy
lovely. no expression

clapping hysterical

You are the MAN!........I mean women big grin

confused Oh.........that post was about me

Morning_Glory
Im weird.

uh huh

a1hsauce
I moved out of the house 2 months after my 20th yes

Morning_Glory
Originally posted by a1hsauce
I moved out of the house 2 months after my 20th yes

did you move out with your mother's hips or did you leave them behind

K.Diddy
uh huh

laughing out loud

K.Diddy
did you move out with your mother's hips or did you leave them behind

rolling on floor laughing

a1hsauce
did you move out with your mother's hips or did you leave them behind glareyou think your so cute

K.Diddy
glareyou think your so cute

laughing out loud

Morning_Glory
glareyou think your so cute

embarrasment... *giggle*

a1hsauce
shifty

Morning_Glory
in_love i knew you wouldnt be mad for too long

K.Diddy
no expression

Morning_Glory
aww youre jealous hug

K.Diddy
aww youre jealous hug

roll eyes (sarcastic) Bullshit

Morning_Glory
crytissue awww... say its not true

K.Diddy
crytissue awww... say its not true

laughing

A ''Star'' like K.Diddy is not jealous of anyone smile

Morning_Glory
crytissue im so sad now

redcaped
hey

Bloigen
I'm 23 and I don't.

K.Diddy
crytissue im so sad now

Take a puff on my magic stick smokin'

smile That will cheer you up

K.Diddy
Originally posted by redcaped
hey

huh

K.Diddy
Originally posted by Bloigen
I'm 23 and I don't.

That's great blink

Bloigen
That's great blink

Pervert. disgust

DanieLs_4_Ever
Take a puff on my magic stick smokin'

smile That will cheer you up
How about I rip your "other" magic stick off? stick out tongue

Morning_Glory

I dont think daniel would like that very much

K.Diddy

jawdrop I will keep it attached thankyou blink

hysterical

DanieLs_4_Ever
I dont think daniel would like that very much
He wouldn't mind.
jawdrop I will keep it attached thankyou blink

hysterical
Yeah I bet that'd hurt. erm

Morning_Glory
he wouldnt mind... he likes more than one person

DanieLs_4_Ever
he wouldnt mind... he likes more than one person
No. He'd only mind if I cheated on him, in this case I'm not..I'm ripping someones genitals off. Lol.

Morning_Glory
shock

K.Diddy

Yeah I bet that would hurt

blink Hell yeah, It would ****ing hurt

DanieLs_4_Ever
blink Hell yeah, It would ****ing hurt
Lol. laughing out loud

Impediment

Sounds like you need more motivation in your life. smile However, if you're truly happy with your situation, then by all means comtinue on with your regime of living. I, myself, am 26 years old, I live with my mom & dad, I have a good job as a correctional officer (a.k.a. maximum security prison guard) with good insurance and medical, however I have an 18 month old daughter that I am raising by myself. Therefore, since I don't quite make enough, yet, to comfortably live alone with my daughter, I live with my folks. And I'm not ashamed to admit that, either. Got a problem with that? stick out tongue

K.Diddy
Originally posted by Impediment
Sounds like you need more motivation in your life. smile However, if you're truly happy with your situation, then by all means comtinue on with your regime of living. I, myself, am 26 years old, I live with my mom & dad, I have a good job as a correctional officer (a.k.a. maximum security prison guard) with good insurance and medical, however I have an 18 month old daughter that I am raising by myself. Therefore, since I don't quite make enough, yet, to comfortably live alone with my daughter, I live with my folks. And I'm not ashamed to admit that, either. Got a problem with that? stick out tongue

smile I like your way of thinking my man,if I ever get locked up in the prison where you work,do us a favour and turn a blind eye to all the drug's I smuggle in stick out tongue

Morning_Glory
santa

K.Diddy
santa

laughing out loud What the **** is with that?

Morning_Glory
santa clause

K.Diddy
santa clause

confused Isn't christmas over?

You just want a kiss under the Mistletoe,so you can brag how you kissed the famous K.Diddy smile

gshkris7272
lol. oh man, i wish that!

K.Diddy
Originally posted by gshkris7272
lol. oh man, i wish that!

wink Keep wishing honey

Nevermind
I'm 15 I still live with my dad, *durr* I dont have a job I havent had a boyfriend I'm a serious star wars nerd and my room smells like Dragons Blood Incense.

God, I wish you lived down here.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.