Hilarious!!!!!!!!!!

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

tonymontana6969
hahaha i just saw Chuck Norris tear is being sold on ebay!! lol

i cant post link but item # is 5659932234

go to ebay and type in: Chuck Norris Biattch

Morning_Glory
"tear" what???

Morning_Glory
http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=5659932234

this is the link^

DarkWizard
""Chuck norris's tears cure cancer, too bad he has never cried" that is not true people! In fact chuck norris HAS cried once in his life time because he wanted to see how it feels, but after the one tear drop he decided crying is for girls and pussies. He has never cried ever since!! In this auction, you will receive the only Chuck Norris tear drop EVER in history of mankind in a safely concealed tube. btw, the fact that kobe scored over 80 points in the recent game against raptors is because he had shaked chuck norris's hand before the game. When kobe was interview and asked how he did it, he simply said "it just happened". Thank you chuck norris!!!!!! warning: the tear drops actually belong to a boy named Hong Wang, and he's tears does NOT cure cancer, or anything else."

Morning_Glory
no expression

K.Diddy
I couldn't give a shit bout Norris

Morning_Glory
yes you could... you have a poster of him on your wall... actually its your parents wall eat

K.Diddy
Originally posted by Morning_Glory
yes you could... you have a poster of him on your wall... actually its your parents wall eat

roll eyes (sarcastic) Very funny

Morning_Glory
Originally posted by K.Diddy
roll eyes (sarcastic) Very funny

blah... i thought you were going to be fun... but no... tsk.

K.Diddy
blah... i thought you were going to be fun... but no... tsk.

sad I am fun

Morning_Glory
rolling your eyes at me isnt fun... yawn i have to find someone else to tease and have fun with ..

K.Diddy
rolling your eyes at me isnt fun... yawn i have to find someone else to tease and have fun with ..

wink Get me on a good day

Morning_Glory
Originally posted by K.Diddy
wink Get me on a good day

*waits for a good day* eat

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.