Thanos vs Darkseid

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

TheKahn
Had to happen sooner or later. One fight takes place in the sun, the other in Asgard. Who wins?

zachrivard
u do realize that someone on this forum is gonna kill u, there r over 5 thanos vs darkseid threads out there

TheKahn
that better? evil face

zachrivard
idk, people r still bound to be pissed, i think darkseid on the sun would be more powerful cause he is kooler than thanos and the kool factor multiples his powers on the sun, cause whats kooler than being on the sun?? cool

zachrivard
bump

Mider
i already said earlier a full powered Darkseid with out jobbering powers would defeat Thanos with out almost any effort.

supremthor
i hope when darksied get out of the sorce wall he get some of his pre-crisis powers bac

zachrivard
Originally posted by supremthor
i hope when darksied get out of the sorce wall he get some of his pre-crisis powers bac
like what??

Ex11B
Jobber-less Darksied must be one heck of a bad ass

Azeld
Heres a link to a Darkseid respect thread since the one here has some dead links.

http://s2.excoboard.com/exco/thread.php?forumid=39391&threadid=659995

golem370
He is pretty cool but he falls hard to Thanos. To Smart to powerful. Thanos would become the new ruler of Apokolips

Avalonofthewind
Originally posted by Azeld
Heres a link to a Darkseid respect thread since the one here has some dead links.

http://s2.excoboard.com/exco/thread.php?forumid=39391&threadid=659995

Reading through this thread, Darkseid destroys Thanos even worse that I previously thought.

WOW...

Azeld
As big a Thanos fan as I am old school Darkseid would win. Its a shame what there doing to him to boost Superman up.

ALEMASTER
i think it would be a tie

Juntai
Originally posted by Avalonofthewind
Reading through this thread, Darkseid destroys Thanos even worse that I previously thought.

WOW... lol, you never realized what a beast he was?
The thing is, he still IS a beast, just not to Superman since OWAW ended. And not quite at that level. He's still head and shoulders above most of the guys people on this forum pretend he loses to though. Superman is the only person Darkseid's went full on against and lost to in combat.

slade10

WOW...

There's nothing impressive in that thread. It's mainly people talking about how evil darkseid is, and darkseid beating (and sometimes losing to) Justice Leaguers 1on1. The best feats are hurting anti-monitor (with a massive amount of assistance), or surviving a WEAKENED galactus's blast. And they're not that impresisve.

We know > average justice leaguer.

But if darkseid loses to superman he has literally zero chance against thanos.

Avalonofthewind
Originally posted by slade10
There's nothing impressive in that thread. It's mainly people talking about how evil darkseid is, and darkseid beating (and sometimes losing to) Justice Leaguers 1on1. The best feats are hurting anti-monitor (with a massive amount of assistance), or surviving a WEAKENED galactus's blast. And they're not that impresisve.

We know > average justice leaguer.

But if darkseid loses to superman he has literally zero chance against thanos.
Are you in denial or something? DS ressurected his whole army under his own power. Took out the Time Trapper effortlessly? Vaporizes gods with a touch?
Time collapsing on itself without his presence? Thanos has nothing on that kind of power.

slade10
Are you in denial or something? DS ressurected his whole army under his own power. Took out the Time Trapper effortlessly? Vaporizes gods with a touch?
Time collapsing on itself without his presence? Thanos has nothing on that kind of power.

Surfer has created an armada of star ships with cosmic energy. Thanos smashes him easily.

I don't know enough to comment on the time trapper.

And vaporizing a "god" is not saying much when the "god" is weaker than the average justice league member.

Show me, for example, darkseid destroying a planet accidentally in a fistfight. Or fighting a galaxy-destroying cosmic entity (such as tyrant) 1on1. Or flooring a fundamental cosmic entity with an energy blast. And I'll be impressed.

Losing to orion and superman? Hearing people talk about how ruthless he is? Not so much...

soleran30
Originally posted by Juntai
lol, you never realized what a beast he was?
The thing is, he still IS a beast, just not to Superman since OWAW ended. And not quite at that level. He's still head and shoulders above most of the guys people on this forum pretend he loses to though. Superman is the only person Darkseid's went full on against and lost to in combat.

LOL Sm was going all out on Doomsday and the Archangel etc etc when they say all out take it with a grain of salt he goes all out every 3rd issue of a comic with him in itsmile

Darkseid was supposedly a god that gods prayed to now he is a weiner..................Thanos abuses this post crisis chump and blows up apokolips with his armada when he's done.

Azeld
One of his more impressive feats for me is the lords of order and choas being scared of him. His worst showing have been Batman tricking him and him begging Superman for quarters.

Avalonofthewind
Originally posted by slade10
Surfer has created an armada of star ships with cosmic energy. Thanos smashes him easily.

I don't know enough to comment on the time trapper.

And vaporizing a "god" is not saying much when the "god" is weaker than the average justice league member.

Show me, for example, darkseid destroying a planet accidentally in a fistfight. Or fighting a galaxy-destroying cosmic entity (such as tyrant) 1on1. Or flooring a fundamental cosmic entity with an energy blast. And I'll be impressed.

Losing to orion and superman? Hearing people talk about how ruthless he is? Not so much...

Ressurecting Army from the DEAD >>>>>>>>>>>Armada of ships.
Time collapsing upon itself due to Darkseids absence >>>> destroyed planet.

Stop with the silly Thanos can do this because he beat a herald who supposedly can. Spiderman defeated Firelord, does that now mean that Spidey can web the sun and tow it around the universe? smile

Mider
i heard that the omega force has accidently destroyed a planet or the astor force i dont remeber anyway orion is not as great in powers as Darkseid is so yeah i guess it can destroy planets and if Galactus was not a requirment to the universe he would have been erased he has been shown to be as strong as galactus in my opinion because i dont think the lords of order and choas would be afraid of galactus they would probably defeat him but darkseid on the other hand is said to be more powerful then all the pantheons on earth combined or at least one entire pantheon if Darkseid is not stronger then galactus he is as strong.

Dmx777
Darkseid is so ****ing weak... wut is his power range... he is only good with technoligy not hand to hand combat duh...

Azeld
PC Darkseid made kicking the crap out of people with an S on there shirt an olympic sport.

jrodslam
PC Darkseid made kicking the crap out of people with an S on there shirt an olympic sport.

laughing laughing laughing laughing

Tony Stark

Happy Dance Happy Dance Happy Dance Happy Dance Very good.

GALACTUS would piss on Dimseid and KO him 10/10.

THANOS is way more powerful, smarter, and is 100x the H2H fighter.

THANOS is also a 10/10 winner against Dimseid.

Mider
this thread should be full powered Darkseid vs Thanos and even then perhaps people would say thanos still wins i guess they think that thanos could kill someone as durable as superman with a touch or just think and cause lightning or servive the destruction of a universe or solar system or scare the oans.

Azeld
Current DS yeah I go with Thanos. DS with prep has been tricked by Batman and had to beg Superman for mercy.

Mider
it shouldnt be current DS it should be full powered DS

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.