Virtual Reality Lightsaber Adventures!

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Lord Magnus
Wrong forum, I know.

So, I'm still reeling from my conquest of Stage III with Count Dooku right? And in the next stage, I've learned Yoda's finishing move (/ \-) and beaten the Yo-master himself in a duel! So all in all, I'm feeling pretty cool. cool

Stage 4 (Utapau) starts out pretty tough: New classes of normal and super battle droids, more droidekas, and lots of 'em. But so what? My new moves of Yoda's finishing move, plus Force Heal, make me practically unstoppable. I blow through 'em with mad lightsaber skills. Happy Dance

In the caves, this weird seal/slug hybrid keeps latching its tongue onto me and sucking my bodily fluid. Simple solution: I kill it. Use Force Heal to get the saliva off my robes and the blood into my vital systems. Reach the landing platforms, and who do I find?

General Greivous.

So I figure, no big deal, right? I mean, I've beaten Darth Maul, two forms of Jango Fett, Count Dooku, two forms of Obi-Wan Kenobi, Anakin Skywalker, and Yoda. I've learned from Qui-Gon, Obi-Wan, Mace Windu, and Yoda finishing moves capable of decimating the droid army. And the dude only has two lightsabers!

So I figure out his pattern. He'll start waving his arm around, most of the time he'll suddenly swing back into an uppercut from below but he chickens out if I twitch in that direction. The rest of the time he'll go into a diagonal slashing combo. (from above/\/\ and then from below /\). If I block it successfully he reels, I get a few hits and maybe a combo in. Sometimes he'll leap in and shoot at me with his blaster. So much the better; I deflect them back at him and do a ton of damage. Long story short, I own, but it's tough. I lose most of my Force energy.

Quote: "You're good, jedi. One of the best I've fought."

Here's where it goes STAGE COMPLETE and I get a new Force power...

...But he continues! "But you're still no match for me!"

He pulls out two more lightsabers and recovers his health.

Three seconds later, I'm dead. He attacks randomly, frantically and mercilessly while still blocking everything you throw at him.

"ha ha ha... One more lightsaber to add to my collection." mad

K.Diddy
sleep

Lord Magnus
*Uses Mace Windu's assault (| - /) on K. Diddy*

Lord Follen
?????

Lord Magnus
Virtual Reality! You have the little lightsaber and the camera reads it... attack or defend from fifteen angles in a storyline that follows the Star Wars movies if, instead of all the heroes in the movies, you had one jedi named Magneto who kills every villain.

Lord Follen
ic...lol and your bigest threat Lord Fulko!!! SITH LORD!!!!!!!

Lord Magnus
I dunno who the final fight is... Vader or Sidious probably... but darn fun game. But Grievous owned me!

Lord Follen
....im sleepy...lmao
yoda wins all...

Lord Magnus
yeah, I only beat him with Force heal and his own finishing move. He'll go /\-\/------- really fast in midair.

Lord Follen
ic...

I HATE IM SOOO MUCH!!!!!!!!!!!! mad

Lord Magnus
I wanna fight Mace Windu but I don't think I'm gonna get to...

Lord Follen
lol...your funny...lol

Lord Magnus
Heck yeah I'm funny! Not sure who else i get to fight cause there are three stages after this. Sidious and Vader are about it... unless I go dark side.

Lord Follen
lol..i have no idea what your talking about...lmao laughing i have only seen the comercial for the game hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha

Lord Magnus
I never saw any commercials; I just got it for my birthday. I just like to whine.

Lord Follen
lol...i have seen comercials...lol cause im special..lol

Lord Magnus
If you try and attack me I can use the Obi-Wan's spinning blade defense of a \/| Qui-Gon Strike.

Lord Follen
hahahahahahahahahahahahahaha i have noidea what your talking bout stick out tongue

Lord Magnus
Combo moves... It's fun.

Lord Follen
ic...lol... well i just wish the empire thread was still open...lol that was one great thread...

Lord Magnus
Grievous owned though. Well, goodbye y'all and remember that I am better than all of you.

Ronny
*twitch* Oh my god shock Lightsaber. *twitch twitch*

I didnt even read the post.

I'n KotOR I have a double bladed purple lightsaber mmmmm yummmy

Lord Follen
ouu i love that game!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
!
and the second one too!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Lord Magnus
I don't have KOTOR but acknowledge that I need it. And I still haven't beaten Grievous.

Lord Follen
lol....its one of the best gmes in the world...lmao

OUU JUST LIKE FABLE!!!!!!!

Lord Magnus
He just beat me like twelve more times... I've figured out a pattern ot his special attack and I'm going back in.

Clockwise: Down\ up/ up\ down / down\

I think.

I'll report back later. I'll throw in a couple more posts before reentering the field.

Lord Magnus
I still have to do the Yoda fight every time but I have it down now, I just beat him in like twenty seconds.

Lord Magnus
To quote General Grievous when I just owned him: "Nooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo..."

To quote a clone trooper right after that:

"Order 66 has been activated..."

Oh dear...

Lord Magnus
Apparently it only takes three Yoda's Finishing moves to defeat the clone army...

STAGE COMPLETE!!!

Lord Magnus
...And nobody cares.

Lord Magnus
This makes like a hectuple post and y'all continue not to care...

I learned Anakin's Rage and have to duel him. It's up| down/ down\ down| up|

And I have to duel Anakin but he keeps winning.

Lord Magnus
My sister tried to play; it was hilarious but she still beat Obi-Wan.

Lord Follen
lol

Lord Magnus
She very slowly moved her entire body with the lightsaber. Every twelve minutes or so Obi-Wan (the first fight) would try to attack her and take away a fortieth of her health. She beat him just by waving back and forth about 30 seconds.

Lord Follen
lmao

Lord Magnus
And I beat Anakin but now i'm fighting Palpatine and he owns so much...

Lord Follen
fofl

Lord Magnus
"foffel"?

Lord Follen
???

Lord Magnus
Foffel.

FINAL STAGE!!!!!

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.