How many years between Grayson and Drake?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

atharpina
Does anyone know how many years supposedly pass between Grayson joining Batman, leaving, Jason Todd joining Batman, dying, and Tim Drake joining him?

wuTa
grayson joined batman when he was 10, left when he was either 18 or 19, i believe it was 19....not sure about jason todd, he came along in 1983, and died in 88 i think....i would guess he was like 12-14 when batman took him in and 16-19 when joker killed him, i'm not sure when batman took in drake, i think 13 or 14, but i'm just guessing...he was around 17 in identity crisis

Knightfall93
That's not correct. In "Hush", Bruce reflects that he wishes he could have lived to grow up to 18... the same age as Nightwing! So I guess they're younger or older depending on the idea of the author... in War Drums it said tim's between 14 and 18 and the intro to Death in the Family gives a bit of an idea

wuTa
yea, i believe batman was talking about how robin transformed into an adult as nightwing at age 18, i could be wrong tho

Knightfall93
I dunno... I'll check sometime but I think the point was they are both 18 but most things think he's 24

wuTa
in nigthwings own comic book series, and in the the outsiders issues, he's atleast 24

Knightfall93
Yeah... Tim's only 16 or 17

Knightfall93
He still looks 14 in some

wuTa
nightwing or tim?..nightwing has actually had a spell put on him that slows down his aging process, well, he had a spell put on him to make him age faster but he was able to reverse it, same thing with arsenal

Knightfall93
When?

Knightfall93
How?

wuTa
i dont remeber when exatly, i believe it was awhile ago, i could be mistaken, but it was brother blood who put the curse on them, i'll have to do some research to get the exact details

Knightfall93
Thats sad because no1 ages anyway... LOL.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.