OH YES! Sexyness

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Ronny
I'm watching the patriot or something liek that and freackin heath ledger is on it and I'm like droolio Yummy blonde australian goodness.

*bows* I am not worthy. Oh my damn

*has sex with the tv*

Vinny Valentine
Why thank you. no one has ever said that about my lean figure. Wanna have sex with me instead of that Televison now ma'm?

GCG
laughing

Oh dear oh dear oh dear

Commando Queen
Originally posted by Ronny
I'm watching the patriot or something liek that and freackin heath ledger is on it and I'm like droolio Yummy blode australian goodness.

*bows* I am not worthy. Oh my damn

*has sex with the tv*
Oh Gawd drool

Ronny
Originally posted by Commando Queen
Oh Gawd drool I know droolio I would so rape him.

K.Diddy
Yummy blonde australian goodness.

cool Another thread about me

Itzak
Originally posted by GCG
laughing

Oh dear oh dear oh dear

What? There's nothing wrong with having sex on the tv. Just as long as you don't fall off. blink

Commando Queen
I know droolio I would so rape him.
laughing out loud He's Damn Fine

Ronny
Originally posted by K.Diddy
cool Another thread about me Silence yourself! I'm concentrating!

Vinny Valentine
Lets all jump in a bed with me.

Ronny
How bout no.

Commando Queen
Haha as soon as i posted i was forced to bring up his pic drool *is basking in his sexyness* laughing out loud

K.Diddy
How bout no.

sick Agree there

leonheartmm
Haha as soon as i posted i was forced to bring up his pic drool *is basking in his sexyness* laughing out loud

watch your mouth woman hes the next POPE! big grin

Commando Queen
Originally posted by leonheartmm
watch your mouth woman hes the next POPE! big grin
Heath=drool Pope=sick

stick out tongue

redcaped
There are 8 men proposing a girl, her father and her. 4 men are on the right another 4 on the left and the father with his daughter at the hall of a red carpet. As I walk approaching her I pass men after men from both sides as they look at me very attentively. I reach the girl, standing in front of her about one meter away. I look at her father and he also looks to my eyes steady. Somehow by looking into that man's eyes I can see her daughter's life since birth. Then he tells me "go on" and I look at her and see her looking down, not at me. I think for like two minutes what to do, then I decide to look down to her face so she sees mine. Suddenly she stares at me looking up as I move up also. I would like to be there in a real happening to see how it concludes.

Ronny
Haha as soon as i posted i was forced to bring up his pic drool *is basking in his sexyness* laughing out loud Im looking at topless photos right now droolio

Australian + Abs = droolio

Commando Queen
Im looking at topless photos right now droolio

Australian + Abs = droolio
I know!.. all i can say is thank the lord for Google.. type in his name and they have practally a shrine drool

Ronny
I know!.. all i can say is thank the lord for Google.. type in his name and they have practally a shrine drool *poops self* Sex bomb

Commando Queen
*poops self* Sex bomb

laughing out loud he was in "A Knights Tale" right? drool

Vinny Valentine
This is a Hotty

Ronny
droolio Oh my GOD yes, he was so freakin hot in that movie. Man I was like that one chick is one lucky woman to be around such a hot peice of ass

And Alan Tudyk was in it too eek! the guy who Played (Hoban) Wash(burne) in serenity/firefly happy I love that guy hes too cool for school

Commando Queen
droolio Oh my GOD yes, he was so freakin hot in that movie. Man I was like that one chick is one lucky woman to be around such a hot peice of ass

And Alan Tudyk was in it too eek! the guy who Played (Hoban) Wash(burne) in serenity/firefly happy I love that guy hes too cool for school
drool I think thats the first movie i saw him in .. and i saw him.. i was watching with my mother and i go "thats one fineeee peice of ass" and she goes "what did you just say" laughing out loud

Yesh!!!!!!!

Ronny
Oh my god I just saw his weiner shock

I was on google and i clicked on the picture on page 10 of him and Jake Gyllenhall but it was a differnt angle then in the movie and i saw the whole thing shocking

droolio Oh my god I feel dirty *stares*

Commando Queen
Oh my god I just saw his weiner shock

I was on google and i clicked on the picture on page 10 of him and Jake Gyllenhall but it was a differnt angle then in the movie and i saw the whole thing shocking

droolio Oh my god I feel dirty *stares*
Oh My Gaws
*flutters eyes* laughing out loud

well sweet dreams with heath wink

Commando Queen
*feels dirty too* laughing out loud i saw it laughing out loud

Ronny
They will be ninja

Oh my GOD his voice is just OH MY DAMN I want to rape his vocal cords

Ronny
*feels dirty too* laughing out loud i saw it laughing out loud AAAH I KNOW eek! its not a very good picture though

Commando Queen
They will be ninja

Oh my GOD his voice is just OH MY DAMN I want to rape his vocal cords
drool
AAAH I KNOW eek! its not a very good picture though
laughing out loud i know laughing out loud better than nothing tho eh? wink

Ronny
Mhm, sorry what I was busy .. um.... playing with... my.. self NO WAIT... dollies, playing with my dollies

Commando Queen
laughing out loud well im off to dream about... shifty

Commando Queen
omg the first time you click on the pic on google.. down further they have a guy going in to kiss jake G! laughing out loud

Skynard
That happened to me too when I was watching Unrated Dukes of Hazard.
yes

DarkWizard
*has sex with the tv*

If you have the Ability to do that, Consult your local Doctor Immediatley.

Ronny
my doctor is a moron, If i had a huge bopil on my eyeball she would go" oh nothing wrong, its just phycological*

Ronny
omg the first time you click on the pic on google.. down further they have a guy going in to kiss jake G! laughing out loud that heath! eek!

droolio I loved that movie.

Commando Queen
OMG i blame you.. i logged off and watched A Knights Tale again laughing out loud i now claim it my favorite movie #happy#

silver_tears
he is quite fine yes

K.Diddy
Originally posted by DarkWizard
If you have the Ability to do that, Consult your local Doctor Immediatley.

hysterical Good call, Good call

a1hsauce
no you saw his peepee

Ronny
yes yes yes eek!

a1hsauce
lol pale

Ronny
**** you eek!

K.Diddy
**** you eek!

laughing rolling on floor laughing laughing

a1hsauce
lol i meant him not you stick out tongue

Ronny
muahhaha! I know. Hes freakin austrlian the ***** is tan stick out tongue

K.Diddy
muahhaha! I know. Hes freakin austrlian the ***** is tan stick out tongue

rock Us Aussie boy's are the shit happy

Ronny
You're australian?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.