Home Alone !!!!!!!!!!!!

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

GCG
RRrrrriight ;

So my parenets haver goone to UK for sdome time, and asked mr to tak ecare of the hous efor some timw, as they have pets that need to be fed.

Judging by my post, strsuvcture you may have guseed taht I am alread y driuunk and 'aving a swhale of a time.

The bets thin g bouty having the house to yerrrself is that you can wqalk around NAKED.

Anty sugestions what alse me can do ? *hic_*

Vinny Valentine
GCG .

Walk naked around eh mad

I fecking Won Again

Commando Queen
laughing out loud i was woundering what the Fecked up typing was for

GCG
Win what wij ?

what you s talking bout ? im a m in the pleasure mansion not you.

mkay ; I shall strat callin gme friend s ; and make party

Vinny Valentine
GCG. Get in my bed.

Commando Queen
Woot laughing out loud

GCG
hang on mat...er ..

you gorra be shiitntn in me ?

Yopu a man geezer !

Vinny Valentine
Im going to count to 3....

2..... shifty

GCG
han g on maytrer ;

im just usng th ephone ; its gonna be proper BOLLOCKS !

Hugh Heffner's play boy ,mansion is gonna be a pin privck , newxt to this plac ein a couple of horurs

K.Diddy
I'm posting a post

Vinny Valentine
GCG.

Great Canadain Graphite...Woooo

GCG
arr mayert you ar e most wewlocom e to psot , dfrink an ave a go in the king s ;bed upstairs.

Just dont come alone ; make sure you as bring som e gals with ya !

GCG
rriiguyt ;

So m e managed to bring Steph, Rowena, Fabianne, Zoe, and some oth er biznixtches, z an d a couple of me mateds.

Lest hop e we got aenough wine and booz for th enight/day.

MAyve v soem _______________________ as well

redcaped
Please allow me to use your thread. Girls are pretty, most of them not all. 1 has 10 guys after her and all she does is choose the lucky one. I am almost all day alone here in my room which is the same I have on my pictures. Everyday is the same to me, nothing special which enables a girl to meet me at "anytime" she wishes to do so. I am a rock always there alone for them to go and seat on it anytime they want. I can't move or change from where I am and that is very convenient. But because I am out to shore away from population they can't find me. Only one that dares to reach that distance alone. Too busy with cool guys, fine, never get to see me.

GCG
Originally posted by redcaped
Please allow me to use your thread. Girls are pretty, most of them not ...................Originally posted by GCG
Arrrrrrr shautarrup ; letts slap and ticlkle th enitches na d have some muse to fest arr wine ! !

Ladyluck
laughing

GCG
Righrt ; Now I'm gonna bake some pie.

H. S. 6
How long have you been drunk for?

GCG
wha j ia ?

whoas drunk ? aye ? iwm a perfctwly in contrpl of dse evertyhthinmg !

*lizziekk*
laughing out loud

Bloigen
MATTTEE I LVOVE YOU!!! SEROUIIOSWYLY GIVW3 EDXMEE A HHHUUFFG!!!

Morning_Glory
eh

Heat_Vision
http://i165.photobucket.com/albums/u52/Battletard/nuclearenergy.jpg

~Wålshy~
what the ****

Rogue Jedi

~Wålshy~
Originally posted by Rogue Jedi
I was listening to Green day last night, I forgot how good they are. awesome awew00t what were you listening to? dookie

Rogue Jedi

HoldenCaulfield
Originally posted by Rogue Jedi
I was listening to Green day last night, I forgot how good they are.

They're awful.

~Wålshy~
Originally posted by HoldenCaulfield
They're awful. BEST BAND EVER *****

Toku King
I'm home alone for three weeks.

Toku King

~Wålshy~
Originally posted by Toku King
I can't stand them. F.O.D

Rogue Jedi
Originally posted by HoldenCaulfield
They're awful. Bye bye now.

Kelly_Bean
Originally posted by GCG
RRrrrriight ;

So my parenets haver goone to UK for sdome time, and asked mr to tak ecare of the hous efor some timw, as they have pets that need to be fed.

Judging by my post, strsuvcture you may have guseed taht I am alread y driuunk and 'aving a swhale of a time.

The bets thin g bouty having the house to yerrrself is that you can wqalk around NAKED.

Anty sugestions what alse me can do ? *hic_*
Get naked and throw peanuts all over your parents' bed?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.