nightwing vs. shang chi

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

jacobo0o
who takes this

AcousticDoc
Shang Chi is marvel's shiva so Shang Chi should win.

joesha28
ditto...Shang 8/10 in h2h

Wally West
Never put Nightwing up against anyone on these forums, he always loses.

joesha28
Nightwing vs Aunt May anybody?

Wally West
Aunt May was once Golden Oldie, Herald of Galactus, characters are at their best here, so Golden Oldie beats Nightwing!!11!

Sixth_Winged
poor nightwing. He always gets creamed with going against anyone in arena fights these days.

marvelprince
Nightwing dies. Shang 8/10 at least

Juntai
Nightwing is catching Batman's level of skill, not quite yet, but maybe a year later...

jasofisc
I think nightwing could pull it off. His skill is pretty up their and he also has a lot of other stuff like weapons and armor. He is also a bad @$$

Tron
Originally posted by Juntai
Nightwing is catching Batman's level of skill, not quite yet, but maybe a year later...

He doesn't need Batman's skill, he has plenty of his own by now. Anyone who gets Deathstroke's full respect has to be good.

Sir Whirlysplat
Originally posted by Tron
He doesn't need Batman's skill, he has plenty of his own by now. Anyone who gets Deathstroke's full respect has to be good.

Shang has lost to much weaker fighters than Dick e.g. The Cat, Weaponsmaster etc, Dick is to versatile.

The Ion
Nightwing is just about the most criminally underrated person on this forum.

cheap cabbage
Originally posted by The Ion

Well honestly the guy ain't good for much. They guy tried to run into his city after it got nuked by chemo. Superman had to slap his ass to remind him that he can't survive the radiation i.e. let the real heros handle this. You can't respect a guy who's spends his life being second best and when it's his moment to shine...lets his city get nuked.

The Ion
Prior to Chemo, Nightwing had basically accomplished what he set out to do in Nightwing #1 which is clean up Bludhaven so I don't see how he isn't good for anything. At the very least he did more for Bludhaven than Batman has done for Gotham which is still a horrible city.

Sir Whirlysplat
Prior to Chemo, Nightwing had basically accomplished what he set out to do in Nightwing #1 which is clean up Bludhaven so I don't see how he isn't good for anything. At the very least he did more for Bludhaven than Batman has done for Gotham which is still a horrible city.

Shang Chi gets owned by loads of second raters.

joesha28
second raters but better fighters than NW.

Tron

Very underrated. Yet, at the same time, he commands much respect. Weird.

marvelprince
Nightwing commands much respect, but he still loses this fght. Other than Shang being Marvel's version of Shiva, which basically means that his fighting skills greaty exceed NW's he also has his chi which has can use to make himself even faster and stronger. NW is just too outmatched here

The Ion
I see people say that but I've yet to see a Shang Chi feat or scan posted on this forum. I'm not trying to be a dick here but some proof of his skills would nice rather than this constant "SC = Shiva" stuff.

King KAM
I see people say that but I've yet to see a Shang Chi feat or scan posted on this forum. I'm not trying to be a dick here but some proof of his skills would nice rather than this constant "SC = Shiva" stuff. you didnt see the Shang chi respect thread? i think its on superherohype.

The Ion
I'd love to see it. sad

Draco69
Just Google. I found it once. I didn't bother to read it...yawnnnn.

jrodslam
^ Ouch.

The Ion
laughing

joesha28
Originally posted by Sir Whirlysplat
Shang has lost to much weaker fighters than Dick e.g. The Cat, Weaponsmaster etc, Dick is to versatile.

Go check out abt Shang Chi
http://www.superherochat.net/phpBB2/viewtopic.php?t=98329&highlight=iron+fist

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.