carnage vs deathstroke

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

jacobo0o
who takes this

spideycarnage
Carnage

DrDoom101
Carnage 7/10

Azeld
Without knowing Carnages weakness Deathstroke would lose.If he does, or has those grenades he used to knock out Superboy he can take it.

Tron
Thread rules, he has common knowledge of Carnage , unless stated otherwise.

Tha C-Master
I'm going to say carnage, it would still take unholy amounts of punishment to take down carnage, he's susceptible but that doesn't make him defenseless against it...

cheap cabbage
Deathstrokes standard equipement can nuke a city block. Carnage is many things, but superman he is not. Slade may not be as strong or as fast, but slade's close in speed. The guy can regenerate and he's a shit-ton smarter. It really depends on who gets the drop on who. If they just walk down the street then slade nukes everything in front of him (including carnage). Carnage would take him apart in a dark alley. It really could go either way. I'd give it to the merc 6/10

Mider
he probably would have a sonic device or something so yeah i give it to deathstroke if carnage loses to spiderman he would lose to deathstore IMHO

long pig
Carnage is more vulnerable to fire/heat than sonics. Venom is the one who is really vulnerable to sonics.

Mider
oh well i still think slade would have a chance of winning if we're just talking about abilities of course carnage would win but deathstroke is one crazy dude he has a chance of winning

long pig
The super heated plasma he shoots out of his staff would come in mighty handy.

Them meta grenades would too.

It would be a hell of a fight.

brainchild81
DS weapons and skill w/them wins this.

daniel18
deathstroke wins simple as that

Knightfall93
Deathstroke as he has a million crappy heat things and a sonic projecty thing

spideycarnage
tru deathstroke would win he as a impressive arrsenal than can do much damage to a symbiote.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.