Thor, Hercules, Wonderman vs. Classic Juggernaut, Abomination, Wendigo

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Betageuze
how this battle would go?

i believe... there would be

Thor ... vs..... Juggs
Hercules ... vs..... the Wendigo
and Wonderman ... vs..... Abomination

Thor would beat Juggs
Hercules and Wendigo... perhaps .. stalemate
Wonderman... vs. Abo.... also ... stalemate (the match where Wonderman beat Abo .... was a joke... i think.... Abomination has beaten Hulk before..... )

big juggy man
Do you comics little kid?Juggernaut beat Thor every time they fought.For a brief time in one of their fights Thor was able to bring down Juggernauts forcefield but i came back up eventually and Juggernaut pounded him some more.Juggernaut's team wins with easy kid.

paolo2143
big juggy man have to say you are looking at different comics to me,when they fought in thor411 thor was being weakened by loki causing him to almost suffer blackouts hence juggy won in next issue thor wins by battlefield removal and in thor 429 thor is kicking juggy's but after removing his forcefield and then wins again by battlefield removal hardly resounding wins for juggy and as for 8th day juggernaut that is not a fair fight it was a very much amped up juggy almost as fair as rune king thor mopping up floor with regular juggy.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.