So WHO actually has broken adamantium?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

DarkCrawler
I've found a picture of Gladiator breaking Wolverine's claw in alternate timeline. Don't ask how the confontration between them lasted for six days, I don't know.
http://img128.imagevenue.com/img.php?loc=loc273&image=bd193_gotggg.jpg

But who else has broken it? The real adamantium?

Lucid Lui
Gladiator probably won the fight in 6 seconds, then made Wolvie into his slave. Made him do the cooking, get drinks, serve tea etc. But he woulda gotten tired of Logan scratching everything up with claws, so he broke em off.

Sounds more likely to me.

Good scan though, It'll have to be added to the Glads respect thread.

grey fox
Originally posted by DarkCrawler
I've found a picture of Gladiator breaking Wolverine's claw in alternate timeline. Don't ask how the confontration between them lasted for six days, I don't know.
http://img128.imagevenue.com/img.php?loc=loc273&image=bd193_gotggg.jpg

But who else has broken it? The real adamantium?

What in the hell ?

I looked at that scan and it seemed to be a pretty ****ed up place, a MALE phoenix and a FEMALE wolverine......

aton_ra
King Thor form the reigning, melted wolverine and his skeleton with one blast from the odinpower.

Hank Pym with savage land vibranium destroyed Ultron.

people who i know can do it.

Classic Durok the demolisher (broke thse Silver surfer's board with his bare hands)

Perrikus: cut Mjolnir in half.

Desak: withstood the odinpower and has killed thousand upon Thousands of gods and is above Skyfather-level.

Knightfall93
I broke his claws in half with a gentle flick...

soleran30
didn'y S'ymm break off one of his claws and used it as a toothpick as wellsmile

Wally West
Originally posted by aton_ra
Hank Pym with savage land vibranium destroyed Ultron.
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v108/Ixion83/Scan0007.jpg

Although he didn't really break it, the vibranium dissolved it. I wish someone would use that on Wolverine some time.

snoopdogg
Originally posted by soleran30
didn'y S'ymm break off one of his claws and used it as a toothpick as wellsmile He broke one of his claws off and tossed it at Colossus. It stuck into his shoulder then Colossus ripped it out.

long pig
S'ym is the only character to break 1st grade Adamantium. No one else has broke adamantium, there are tons of people who can transmute it.

Dr.Strange turned Adamantium into paper and ripped it to shreds.

HigH ScholaR
well i definately know Hulk has dented it but i think he has snaped/broke/demolished Adamantium before.

soujaboy09
Ultimate Hulk tore it in half

DarkCrawler
Originally posted by long pig

Dr.Strange turned Adamantium into paper and ripped it to shreds.

Where. droolio

Maestro
JP

Disappear
was it revealed that ultimate hulk actually tore the metal apart, or was it another 'Weapon X's hand' situation? my guess would be the latter.

juggernaut74
Ultimate Hulk broke adamantium? I need to read the Wolverine vs. Hulk mini I guess.

Disappear
i figured he just ripped wolverine's spinal column from its base as the pelvis. he might've had to do some crafty bone-bending to make that possible, though.

King KAM
Originally posted by Disappear
i figured he just ripped wolverine's spinal column from its base as the pelvis. he might've had to do some crafty bone-bending to make that possible, though. yep, he didnt actually break any adamantium,

and so far in the Marvel univer no-one has broken first grade adamantium, the Symm thing was some BS that doesnt even stand, and Thor didnt melt adamantium, he incenerated the flesh around it.

Spawnrules
king kam did it twice yesterday

willRules
My mum yes

Spawnrules
Originally posted by willRules
My mum yes

wow

steverules
I have broken adamantium with my little finger. So Will that little Japanese kid (who doesn't speak English) broke adamantium. I still remember when he walked by and you called him you're mother and I had to break the news to you that he couldn't speak English and was new to our school. Yup good times.

Spawnrules
ooooooh burn

Scoobless
blink

Spawnrules
trying to grow my friend

steverules
Drink lots of milk and get sleep, thats the way to grow. wink

Spawnrules
k uncle

steverules
Thats uncle steverules to you laddy. I may be 15 and you may be in you're 20's/30's/40's but I sure do make a good uncle.

Spawnrules
im 14

aton_ra
Originally posted by Spawnrules
im 14

so am i so what?

steverules
Good you are just old enough to qualify to be my minion. It costs 50p to be a minion.

Spawnrules
im nobodies minion im a fighter, im kyle rayner aaaaaggggggggghhhhhhhhhhhh

DarkCrawler
You know there's an off-topic thread, right?

Spawnrules
finally someone replies

K3VIL
Classic Thor in Ultron Unlimited destroyed a Ultron made of Adamantium calling upon a powerful magical lightning which annihilated the robot.
Also King Thor melted Wolverine using OdinForce in the Reign saga.

King KAM
Originally posted by Spawnrules
king kam did it twice yesterday thats AFTER i flicvked Captains shield and watched it fall to pieces.

olympian
Gladiator did it in a non continuity story. He broke Wolverines claws.

In continuity? I dont recall being done.

Scoobless
Originally posted by K3VIL
Classic Thor in Ultron Unlimited destroyed a Ultron made of Adamantium calling upon a powerful magical lightning which annihilated the robot.

that was secondary adamantium

Cap's shield has been broken/dented a few times.... do those count? (as it's not just adamantium.... even though it's tougher)

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.