Who still has their Christmas tree up?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Tired Hiker
I just don't have it in me to put away my Christmas tree. It's only a foot and a half tall, six red shiny ball ornaments and 35 colorful lights, but it adds SOOOOOOO much to my pad. I'm leaving it up year round, what the heck. It's sooooooo trippy looking. It ties the room together.

_Sanctuary_
Once we left our christmas tree up all year no expression

*lizziekk*
Originally posted by Tired Hiker
I just don't have it in me to put away my Christmas tree. It's only a foot and a half tall, six red shiny ball ornaments and 35 colorful lights, but it adds SOOOOOOO much to my pad. I'm leaving it up year round, what the heck. It's sooooooo trippy looking. It ties the room together.
i have had the christmas lights on my house for over two years.....laughing out loud

rickyduck
Originally posted by _Sanctuary_
Once we left our christmas tree up all year no expression
HAAAAAAA *cough*

Roulette
um..we took our tree down bout 20 days after christmas...but our lights are still upbig grin...stupid flashy lights..so distracting..just like this turkeh^^25_turkey

Tired Hiker
I love bright lights that reflect off round shiny ornimants that are all clustered together on a natural born pine. Whoever invented the Christmas tree must have been on mushrooms.

Roulette
laughing out loud...indeedles, they must have..*rubs chin*

rickyduck
Originally posted by Roulette
laughing out loud...indeedles, they must have..*rubs chin*

I dont think some posh german nutter who 'was' married to our former queen was on mushrooms... erm

Roulette
o.o..it was a joke

Spearhead
It's a bit hard to leave the tree up year round when it's a real tree...-_-

Tired Hiker
Originally posted by Spearhead

True, I bought my tree at the 99cent store. The tree, the lights, and the six shiny ornaments only cost me $2.97 plus tax. My tree is made of plastic. confused

rickyduck
True, I bought my tree at the 99cent store. The tree, the lights, and the six shiny ornaments only cost me $2.97 plus tax. My tree is made of plastic. confused

That works... erm

Tired Hiker
Originally posted by Spearhead

Unless you have super powers. erm

Tired Hiker
Unless you have super powers. erm

Shut up, you fagggot!!!!

rickyduck
laughing out loud

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.