How much are hot dogs going for in Washington State?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

botankus
How much would you pay for a hot dog?

The sad thing is,

HE'S worried about getting ripped off???? Oh, the irony.

Bardock42
There are actually people bidding up to 10.000 Dollar? What the hell is wrong with people.

Storm
Two things are infinite: the universe and human stupidity. And I' m not sure about the universe.
- Albert Einstein -

Bardock42
Originally posted by Storm
Two things are infinite: the universe and human stupidity. And I' m not sure about the universe.
- Albert Einstein -

Quite so indeed.

botankus
Originally posted by Bardock42
There are actually people bidding up to 10.000 Dollar? What the hell is wrong with people.

Yes, 139 people so far.

Have you placed your bid yet?

Bardock42
Originally posted by botankus
Yes, 139 people so far.

Have you placed your bid yet?

Yeah, but more than 5000$ was just not possible this time. I had to save some money for Chuck Norris' Tear. It is supposed to cure cancer.

Arachnoidfreak
Q: What a great Idea, How did you come to the idea of selling a HOT DOG from the game? Why do you think it is so popular? Why not a Hamburger?
Jan-27-06
A: I saw a guy selling a jar of air from the hawks-redskins game and me and a couple friends brainstormed and came up with a hot dog..

AHAHA A JAR OF AIR!? What the **** is wrong with people.

botankus
Next time I go to a big sporting event I'm going to take a plastic bag to the urinals to try to cash in on some big bucks.

Ladyluck
It's a hot dog. no expression

debbiejo
Yes, 139 people so far.

Have you placed your bid yet? Where do you come up this these things?????? laughing out loud

A stupid hot dog.......Man, there not even real.....fillers.!

redcaped
The Better you Wash it the Higher the Cost.

Maestro
Im finding it hard to comprehend how a hotdog can go for more than 10,000 dollars, seriously.... What the f**k?

Hit_and_Miss
I'm english.. Can someone fill me in about whats soo special about the football game its from... And is the hotdog rarer then anyother kind of hotdog?

redcaped
Ton! Ton! Ton! That's a good law.

Arachnoidfreak
Originally posted by Hit_and_Miss
I'm english.. Can someone fill me in about whats soo special about the football game its from... And is the hotdog rarer then anyother kind of hotdog?

Basically it's a hot dog from the second-to-last football game of the year, the conference championship. the damn hotdog is too expensive in the first place when you get it at the stadium, like $3, for it to sell for $10,000 is just...I don't know what it is. They haven't invented a word for it yet.

botankus
Originally posted by Hit_and_Miss
It's like buying a crumpet from a concession stand at the World Cricket Championships and selling it over the Internet for 1,000,000 pounds to a bunch of poor old chaps who are willing to part with that kind of money.

Nevermind
Originally posted by Arachnoidfreak
Basically it's a hot dog from the second-to-last football game of the year, the conference championship. the damn hotdog is too expensive in the first place when you get it at the stadium, like $3, for it to sell for $10,000 is just...I don't know what it is. They haven't invented a word for it yet.

So it's a normal hotdog? no expression. Not even a foot long? Whatever. If they are willing to pay that much they deserve to lose that money.

tabby999
a fool and his money are soon parted

botankus
blink It was supposed to be a funny thread...instead it looks more like the babysitter thread. blink I think Debs was the only person who viewed it more as a outrageous happening than a global catastrophe.

Maybe if we all wished instant death upon the highest bidder it would make everyone feel better.

debbiejo
Die stupid people. Or are these people with IQ's over 120?

Bardock42
blink It was supposed to be a funny thread...instead it looks more like the babysitter thread. blink I think Debs was the only person who viewed it more as a outrageous happening than a global catastrophe.

Maybe if we all wished instant death upon the highest bidder it would make everyone feel better.

Damn...you are destroying all the positive energy of this thread.

PVS
"Note: This listing is restricted to pre-approved bidders or buyers "

its most likely some smartass and his buddies playing a prank
on anyone gullible enough to think someone would pay 10,000
fo a hot dog. (you!) stick out tongue

botankus
If you don't retract that statement your credit card will be charged $20,000 for an 8-pack of Oscar Meyers when it's all said and done. stick out tongue

Bardock42
Originally posted by PVS
"Note: This listing is restricted to pre-approved bidders or buyers "

its most likely some smartass and his buddies playing a prank
on anyone gullible enough to think someone would pay 10,000
fo a hot dog. (you!) stick out tongue

Yeah well...true.

Still there is a lot wrong with this world...when people (I!) actually believe that to be possible.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.