*-end of the world-*

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

sammii
I am really interested in space and i hate the fact that the world is going to end its like its all been foe nothing

botankus
I guess you need to change your profile status to "gangsta 'til the end of the world!"

Man, are the schools nowadays really teaching kids to use commas instead of apostrophes??

Mindship
May I suggest that you concern yourself with what's happening now, how you, personally, might be able to contribute to a better tomorrow, so that maybe we'll be one tiny step closer to not destroying ourselves.
smile

debbiejo
Originally posted by botankus
I guess you need to change your profile status to "gangsta 'til the end of the world!"

Man, are the schools nowadays really teaching kids to use commas instead of apostrophes??

laughing out loud

And who said the worlds gonna end?

sammii
omg im serious the world will end but in millions of yrs from now maybe billions

botankus
fear RUN!!!! fear

debbiejo
At least I won't see it.......rip

Mindship
This reminds me of that scene from the Woody Allen movie, I believe it was Annie Hall. Woody as a little kid is taken to the doctor by his mom cuz he's depressed.
The doctor asks, "What's wrong?"
The kid replies, "The universe is expanding."
Mom and Doc just don't get it.

botankus
RIP, Debs, if I don't talk to you again in a million years or so. Nice knowing you. cry

debbiejo
RIP, Debs, if I don't talk to you again in a million years or so. Nice knowing you. cry I'll be around just somewhere else......I think.. cool
Originally posted by Mindship
This reminds me of that scene from the Woody Allen movie, I believe it was Annie Hall. Woody as a little kid is taken to the doctor by his mom cuz he's depressed.
The doctor asks, "What's wrong?"
The kid replies, "The universe is expanding."
Mom and Doc just don't get it. laughing out loud

Deano
when the illuminati get ww3 under way. then u can be scared

Hit_and_Miss
if you know about space then you will know that the universe has probably already happened (open and closed) loads of times..

lowrider370
ou yea the end i am interested in it too

devilsreject304
It might be weird. June 6, 2006.
666, well ok maybe 6 6 06. i dont know, it will still be weird ya know?

K.Diddy

laughing

-hh-
Originally posted by devilsreject304
It might be weird. June 6, 2006.
666, well ok maybe 6 6 06. i dont know, it will still be weird ya know? January 6, 1906

6 06 6

nothing happened no expression

Da preacher
The sun will expand Millions of years from now the sun will burn up earth and destroy it. The sun will keep growing and eventually explode.

Stars die, the sun will 2.

debbiejo
Well Y2K didn't kill us.....so, lets wait for the asteroid. eek!

Mindship
I got a better idea: worry about the next 70-80 years first.

FeceMan
Originally posted by sammii
I am really interested in space and i hate the fact that the world is going to end its like its all been foe nothing
Your words hurt my mind.

Echuu
Originally posted by Deano
when the illuminati get ww3 under way. then u can be scared

Yeah......what he said; except by 'the illuminati' I mean Deano and by 'get ww3' I mean gets mental therapy.

Deano
ww3 is under way mate. you need the mental therapy. or a good kick up the arse

preysin
world war 3 is the end of the world. when it happens is over

Capt_Fantastic
"once you reach the end of the world, there is no more to conquer"

In faith and hope the world will disagree, but all mankind's concern is charity.
Alexander The Great

tabby999
in the end the universe will colapse in on itself when all its thermal and mechanical functions fail, ultimatly making all human endevours pointless - Bill Baily

FeceMan
We need...like...less new people on the forums.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.