Need Help!!!! Bad!!

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

TheOnes2
My user name, The Ones has been hacked. All evidence appears to point to Time of Evil 1 and 2 (both the same). But he says he didnt do it. no way i can get it out of him (if it was) so Im using my emergency name to bring this to you. Is there anyway of getting it back?

Vinny Valentine
Originally posted by TheOnes2
My user name, The Ones has been hacked. All evidence appears to point to Time of Evil 1 and 2 (both the same). But he says he didnt do it. no way i can get it out of him (if it was) so Im using my emergency name to bring this to you. Is there anyway of getting it back?

that Sucks no expression

Time Of Evil
Originally posted by TheOnes2

Pardon?

Storm
Contact Raz in private instead of screaming blue murder in public. This would be the second time already.

TheOnes2
sorry

Storm
How has this happened again?

TheOnes2
me and my mate had a row because he thinks i hacked his and when i came to check for updates on KMC, my password was wrong. (no mistype tried 20 times). this was like 5 min after the argument

Storm
Have you tried to use the Password Recovery Form in the hope that you' re mail address hasn' t been adapted?

TheOnes2
no. where do i find it

Storm
Password Recovery Form

TheOnes2
its been tampered with

Syren
detective

Again?

TheOnes2
yes.

Syren
Oh dear... how was it worked out last time?

TheOnes2
I got my mate to tell me the password. But he seems reluctant to do so now.

Syren
Same mate?

Give him a couple of slaps and tell him he hardly constitutes as a friend if he tries to stop you posting on a forum. What is he, jealous?

TheOnes2
He thinks i did the same to him. Boy is he mistaken

Syren
Sounds like your buddy has issues confused

TheOnes2
yep

Raz
That account requires activation due to an email change.

Anyway, if you require me to take action, please provide me with some proof that account really does belong to you and I will take action.

This may serve as a good reminder to people to choose good passwords.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.