Batman vs. Spawn

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

tvar10
who would win? batman gets prep time and its in Gotham City

tiakocom
Originally posted by tvar10
who would win? batman gets prep time and its in Gotham City

let me know wat your smokin.... smokin' bats dies quicker than u can say ready steady go

Spawnrules
http://img205.imageshack.us/my.php?image=spawnbatmanpg395te.jpg

that is when spawn killed batman and brought him back

Black Adam
Originally posted by Spawnrules

was that the one were Batman kept calling spawn a punk?

Spawnrules
yep

jgiant
who would win? batman gets prep time and its in Gotham City Damn batman fanboy...

tvar10
Originally posted by jgiant
Damn batman fanboy...

i hate to tell u this...but BATMAN f.u.c.k.e.d. punishers mom last night.......then he threw her to the curb because he didnt like it Happy Dance

Spawnrules
chair

Maestro
Even with prep, I would still give Spawn the majority and then some.

jgiant
i hate to tell u this...but BATMAN f.u.c.k.e.d. punishers mom last night.......then he threw her to the curb because he didnt like it Happy Dance So i gather batman is a necropheliack...that is not saying to much for batman...p.s. batman is a pussy...hey he kinda reminds me of you....

bigbang
bat bat bat Poor batman he was so intelligent

Black Adam
So i gather batman is a necropheliack...that is not saying to much for batman...p.s. batman is a pussy...hey he kinda reminds me of you....

guys watch the name calling and bashing besides..........

Both Batman and Punisher suck huge amounts. Captain America and Daredevil and Black Adam all kick their ass's in anything.

jgiant
So that is why frank made both cap and dd look like noobs when they first meet...i see...no your right...what am i saying of course your not...

Black Adam
So that is why frank made both cap and dd look like noobs when they first meet...i see...no your right...what am i saying of course your not...

DD leaves Punisher on the ground knocked out the majority of their encounters.

tvar10
Originally posted by Black Adam
guys watch the name calling and bashing besides..........

Both Batman and Punisher suck huge amounts. Captain America and Daredevil and Black Adam all kick their ass's in anything.

who the F.U.C.K do u think u are? trying to act all badass and shit

Black Adam
who the F.U.C.K do u think u are? trying to act all badass and shit

Badass? I'm just speaking the truth.

tvar10
So i gather batman is a necropheliack...that is not saying to much for batman...p.s. batman is a pussy...hey he kinda reminds me of you....

sadly i dont kno wat the f.u.c.k. a necropheliac is so i guess i cant be too mad about that comment..........and plus....batman would beat ur little jg-gay ass any day

Black Adam
sadly i dont kno wat the f.u.c.k. a necrophiliac is so i guess i cant be too mad about that comment..........and plus....batman would beat ur little jg-gay ass any day

necrophiliac=Likes to have sex with dead people.

jgiant
DD leaves Punisher on the ground knocked out the majority of their encounters. I would say punisher is usually standing over dd's beatin body...

King KAM
WHOA WHOA WHOA,

I AM the only Badass on these forums

EevilJ
I voted Spawn. Spawn would eat him alive.

Blair Wind
Originally posted by King KAM
WHOA WHOA WHOA,

I AM the only Badass on these forums

mad

SAY UNCLE!!!!!!!!

Black Adam
I would say punisher is usually standing over dd's beatin body...

not really

superman420sexy
sadly i dont kno wat the f.u.c.k. a necropheliac is so i guess i cant be too mad about that comment..........and plus....batman would beat ur little jg-gay ass any day

Which most likely means punisher's mom is dead.. anyone with two brain cells could have figured that out lol all in good fun not trying to offend you or nothing

King KAM
Originally posted by Blair Wind
mad

SAY UNCLE!!!!!!!! oh yeah, and my uncle and father, but besides that

We are the only BADASSES on this biotch.

jgiant
Originally posted by superman420sexy
Which most likely means punisher's mom is dead.. anyone with two brain cells could have figured that out lol all in good fun not trying to offend you or nothing The kid is a dumb ass offending him might help him in the long run...

tvar10
The kid is a dumb ass offending him might help him in the long run...

I MUST SAY, JGIANT BRINGS UP A GOOD POINT, I AM A DUMBASS, HOWEVER I THINK THERE IS A SLIGHT POSSIBILITY THAT WHEN BRUCE WAYNE WAS GROWING UP HE COULD HAVE DID PUNISHERS MOM....LETS JUST SAY SHE OFFERED TO HELP HIM OUT AFTER THE MURDER OF HIS PARENTS, AND HE GOT THE JOB DONE AND HE DID THE DAMN THING..............BRUCE IS A PLAYBOY AND HE DOES SHIT LIKE THAT

Tron
I've already given one warning, so I 'll tie this post in with that one.

And Batman has a Batkick waiting for Al. roll eyes (sarcastic)

Jesse7
Batman with prep time, first batman builds a time traveling device that allows him to traverse to the dark ages; once there he seeks and finds Angelica (the one who killed dark ages spawn). Once he has found Angelica he informs her that spawn of the future is terrorizing Gotham City; she quickly agrees and goes back with him to the future. Once back at the bat cave, batman checks to see that only minute has passed, knowing that he has 23 hours and 59 minutes remaining till he must face spawn, he makes excellent use of his time to continue prepping.

Next Batman builds a device that allows him to travel to the Marvel universe, building it within 30 seconds he has 30 seconds left to go to MU and enlist the aid of the Fantastic four; by informing Mr. Fantastic that Spawn is trying to steal the Ultimate nullifier, this quickly gets Mr. Fantastic and the FF to come back to Gotham with Batman. Batman seeing that he has 20 seconds left before returning to Gotham quickly rushes to Dr. Strange and enlist him to his roster by informing him that if he does not come back to Gotham and aid him in fighting off Spawn, that Spawn would bring hell on earth and the astral plane, Dr. Strange wanting to defend not only earth but more so the Astral Plane, agrees to go back with Batman and others. At the same time Professor X was listening in on their conversation, Professor X quickly assembled the X-men of past, present, future, and alternate time lines by ripping open the time space continuum with his sheer mental prowess, and extracting them from the multiple time lines and multi-verses to bring them to his mansion; once at his mansion he transported himself and all his X-men, including Jean with the phoenix force, to Batman who was with the FF and Angelica. Once they were all together Batman brought all of his new found roster back to Gotham city.

Upon returning to Gotham city with his new found friends and comrades, a disturbance in the flux was noticed by the Spectre, the spectre quickly warped to the bat cave to see that beings from multiple multi-verses and time lines had assembled there. Upon seeing this the Spectre agreed to aid them in their quest to vanquish the hellish evil of that which is spawn.

after all of which has been said thus far passed, batman glanced at his batwatch and saw that only a total of 2 minutes had passed. With the remaining 23 hours and 58 minutes Batman then proceeded to enlist Galactus, all of his heralds, TOAA (he decided to join him because the multi-verses were clashing and he saw it fit to aid them in this dangerous time), LT (because he serves TOAA), and the Ultimate Nullifier (Richards brought it with him).

Being that the fight takes place in Gotham, Batman and his newly found team gets the home field advantage, by strategically placing heroes at choke points enabling them to cut off Spawns movement, they move in with cosmic prowess and other unearthly and earthly prowess and proceed to KO spawn and send him back to his comic book.

But in the final moments of the battle, when all heroes (including TOAA and LT) pushed their powers to the limit and focused them all on Spawn to eliminate him, a tear in the fourth wal occurred, upon this happening all the heroes, including spawn were tossed through the 4th wall and into the world which is now today. Batman standing up in a dazed fashion notices a building in front of him, with the words McDonalds upon it, he waltzes inside wondering what this bizarre contraption is. The waitress politely says to him "May I take your order", batman naive to this greeting and thinking it is a death threat proceeds to throw a batarang at her, but quickly realizes his accuracy is horrible and ends up hitting his foot. Upon this batman learns that the world is three dimensional and not two! Batman stands in awe and bewilderment as the smell of grease drenched french fries fills the air; the doors of McDonalds burst open with a shout of rage, who could this mysterious person be!? Tune in next time to find out!

jgiant
Originally posted by Jesse7
Batman with prep time, first batman builds a time traveling device that allows him to traverse to the dark ages; once there he seeks and finds Angelica (the one who killed dark ages spawn). Once he has found Angelica he informs her that spawn of the future is terrorizing Gotham City; she quickly agrees and goes back with him to the future. Once back at the bat cave, batman checks to see that only minute has passed, knowing that he has 23 hours and 59 minutes remaining till he must face spawn, he makes excellent use of his time to continue prepping.

Next Batman builds a device that allows him to travel to the Marvel universe, building it within 30 seconds he has 30 seconds left to go to MU and enlist the aid of the Fantastic four; by informing Mr. Fantastic that Spawn is trying to steal the Ultimate nullifier, this quickly gets Mr. Fantastic and the FF to come back to Gotham with Batman. Batman seeing that he has 20 seconds left before returning to Gotham quickly rushes to Dr. Strange and enlist him to his roster by informing him that if he does not come back to Gotham and aid him in fighting off Spawn, that Spawn would bring hell on earth and the astral plane, Dr. Strange wanting to defend not only earth but more so the Astral Plane, agrees to go back with Batman and others. At the same time Professor X was listening in on their conversation, Professor X quickly assembled the X-men of past, present, future, and alternate time lines by ripping open the time space continuum with his sheer mental prowess, and extracting them from the multiple time lines and multi-verses to bring them to his mansion; once at his mansion he transported himself and all his X-men, including Jean with the phoenix force, to Batman who was with the FF and Angelica. Once they were all together Batman brought all of his new found roster back to Gotham city.

Upon returning to Gotham city with his new found friends and comrades, a disturbance in the flux was noticed by the Spectre, the spectre quickly warped to the bat cave to see that beings from multiple multi-verses and time lines had assembled there. Upon seeing this the Spectre agreed to aid them in their quest to vanquish the hellish evil of that which is spawn.

after all of which has been said thus far passed, batman glanced at his batwatch and saw that only a total of 2 minutes had passed. With the remaining 23 hours and 58 minutes Batman then proceeded to enlist Galactus, all of his heralds, TOAA (he decided to join him because the multi-verses were clashing and he saw it fit to aid them in this dangerous time), LT (because he serves TOAA), and the Ultimate Nullifier (Richards brought it with him).

Being that the fight takes place in Gotham, Batman and his newly found team gets the home field advantage, by strategically placing heroes at choke points enabling them to cut off Spawns movement, they move in with cosmic prowess and other unearthly and earthly prowess and proceed to KO spawn and send him back to his comic book.

But in the final moments of the battle, when all heroes (including TOAA and LT) pushed their powers to the limit and focused them all on Spawn to eliminate him, a tear in the fourth wal occurred, upon this happening all the heroes, including spawn were tossed through the 4th wall and into the world which is now today. Batman standing up in a dazed fashion notices a building in front of him, with the words McDonalds upon it, he waltzes inside wondering what this bizarre contraption is. The waitress politely says to him "May I take your order", batman naive to this greeting and thinking it is a death threat proceeds to throw a batarang at her, but quickly realizes his accuracy is horrible and ends up hitting his foot. Upon this batman learns that the world is three dimensional and not two! Batman stands in awe and bewilderment as the smell of grease drenched french fries fills the air; the doors of McDonalds burst open with a shout of rage, who could this mysterious person be!? Tune in next time to find out! Pretty cool...wish that is how it would go down...but batman cant build a time machine...

WrathfulDwarf
Originally posted by Spawnrules

Umm...no. Spawn didn't kill Batman. That is totally false! Read the comic book again. Batman took a heavy beating from those robots with the homeless guys heads. Spawn used his powers to try to revive Batman.

Prior to the encounter with the robots. Batman fought Spawn. He threw him some gas nerve pills that made Spawn barf. That's when Spawn was enrage and knock Batman into the alley. We don't see how Spawn did it because Batman blank out.

Black Adam
Originally posted by Jesse7

But in the final moments of the battle, when all heroes (including TOAA and LT) pushed their powers to the limit and focused them all on Spawn to eliminate him, a tear in the fourth wal occurred, upon this happening all the heroes, including spawn were tossed through the 4th wall and into the world which is now today. Batman standing up in a dazed fashion notices a building in front of him, with the words McDonalds upon it, he waltzes inside wondering what this bizarre contraption is. The waitress politely says to him "May I take your order", batman naive to this greeting and thinking it is a death threat proceeds to throw a batarang at her, but quickly realizes his accuracy is horrible and ends up hitting his foot. Upon this batman learns that the world is three dimensional and not two! Batman stands in awe and bewilderment as the smell of grease drenched french fries fills the air; the doors of McDonalds burst open with a shout of rage, who could this mysterious person be!? Tune in next time to find out!

Thats a lot of text to get a joke across.

Jesse7
With prep time, batman could build a time machiene...

jgiant
Thats a lot of text to get a joke across. If he had fun doin it more power to him...i though it was cool...i want the next instalment damnit...Originally posted by Jesse7
With prep time, batman could build a time machiene... maybe a couple of decades worth of prep...

Jesse7
It might take a decade or few, but the topic creator never specified a limit to prep time....so batman's prep-time is unlimited.....

lifeisaglich
I think he can build a time machine.

jgiant
Originally posted by lifeisaglich
I think he can build a time machine. maybe if he works on it for fifty years day and night...but then again he is batman...

Spawnrules
its a day prep howd he win againest a full power spawn, and good luck, cause batman doesnt know angelia, angelia would quickly kill him cause hes dress like a demon.

Jesse7
Batman could use that day and turn it into a year with the batman prep time factor, after all he is the "Batman".

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.