Cody and Mike Haggar(Final Fight) vs Axel and Max(Streets of Rage)

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Sonic x 20
Which Side will Win this Battle, Final Fight's Very Own Cody and Mike Haggar or Streets of Rage's Very Own Axel and Max? Which Side will take the Crown and Dominate Over the other? You can say anything of why either Side should Win like One of their Fighters is More Powerful than the other or anything else!!!!!!!!! big grin big grin cool cool

Sonic x 20
Sorry for Double Posting, and I'm going to think of which Side will Win since both Sides seem to have Fighters that are Equal to Each other. big grin big grin cool cool

2D_MASTER
Cody and Mike Haggar. hands down. Cody is one mean mo-fo especially in The street fighter alpha series. Zangeif stole the spinning clothes-line from Haggar, so proves how awesome her is. I would say cody and haggar, no problem.

Sonic x 20
Is Max just as Powerful as Mike Haggar because they both are Huge and they both are Wrestlers?

2D_MASTER
Originally posted by Sonic x 20
Is Max just as Powerful as Mike Haggar because they both are Huge and they both are Wrestlers?

I guess you can say that ( I wouldnt). But would you really think that Axel is equall to Cody? Cody is pretty good, has some awesome kick combos and hurricane punches. I say Cody would wipe the floor with Axel then help Haggar take down Max.

Sonic x 20
Well, Cody does get out of Control when He's Angry about something and usually Defeats anyone that he Fights when he is in that state.

Sonic x 20
Sorry for Double Posting again. Cody and Axel are both Martial Arts Experts, but they both Fight Different from each other. They both also know how to Pound Some Heads!!!!!!!!! big grin big grin cool cool

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.