Harry Pother and the final end

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Darena
This will be my first and i like having great details, so this may be long. Btw i will make 2 chapers a day, but i might change it. Happy Dance

silver_stars
post b4 if u want someone to comment. lol. check out my story, harry potter and the final war. is this ur first time here?

Darena

Darena
Harry tried not to think of the past like his parents, Sirius, and know Dumbledore. He got up from his chair and looked out the window. The air was thick to see nothing except for the dull lights from the street lamps. Then Harry soon heard his owl Hedwig tapping on her cage. He walked away from the cold window and walked towards Hedwig. "Hey girl are you bored." he said opening the cage door and letting Hedwig hop on Harry's arm. Harry then walked back to his desk and sat Hedwig on it. Then was searching for a parchment and a quill. He found one and found a quill and ink in his suitcase and began to write.

Dear Hermione,

I'm doing fine. Bored thou. Anyway, i packed my stuff in my suitcase already, so don't worry. I really can't say anything except to say hey to Ginny and I'll see you soon.

Yours truly,
Harry

He read it over and over to see if he wanted to say what he wanted to say and tied it to Hedwig's right leg. Harry got up and his arm reached out to Hedwig to get on and so she did. Harry opened the window and extended his arm out into the cold air and Hedwig took off into the night sky.

Harry sat back down and for once looked at the clock. It was 11:59. Harry had a few seconds until he was 17 and wasn't underage like everyone tells him when he does it in the muggle world. His heart leaped into the air in excitement about finally doing magic. Then the moment had come. The clock made a tick noise to tell it was 12 am. He got up to get his wand and test if owls be flying in to tell him that they will snap his wand or to hear silence after his spell that he made, with no owls swooping in on him. He took a deep breathe an shouted a incantation. "Incarcerous!" And in a instant ropes came flying out of the end of Harry's wand and roping his chair, then in a few minutes the ropes where gone. He looked around his room and silence fell. Nothing. No owls swooping in his room, not even a sign that a owl was coming. "Yes!" he shouted, but he shouted to loud. There was foot steps coming from the other side of his room and the door burst opened to see.....

~*LoverGirl21*~
good so far

Darena
Yeah it's my first and thank you.

Darena
It was Uncle Vernen and his face looked like it could scare anyone. "What the bloody hell are you doing boy!" Vernen shouted. " It's none of your concern. Now if you excuse me i like to be alone." Harry said calm. Vernen wanted to protest when Aunt Petunia called him down. Vernen looked at Harry before walking down the stairs. 'I hope he trips down the stairs and land on his face. Maybe he will shut his fat blabbering mouth.' Harry thought, but knew it wouldn't come true so he started walking towards his suitcase and reaching, when there was a tap at the window. Harry took out his wand faster then he could say the word Quidditch, but soon put it back to find it was Hedwig. Harry slowly walked to open the window for her and Hedwig gracefully landed on Harry's deck.

Darena
I have to write the rest of chapter one tomorrow see ya. sleep

Barker
It's nice, but You Spelt 'Potter' Wrong in the Thread Title. wink

chrissmith3
thats gd so far keep it up

Darena
Thanks. Maybe i was sleepy when i did that.

Darena
oh yeah. do anyone know how to fix the title of this story?

~*LoverGirl21*~
good post more

HPRules
Good Job please post more

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.