Master Chief VS Dark Samus

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

swedish_bum
Mc with all he's equipment and weapons (including Covenant).

Dark Samus In her final form.

thegmeister53
Wanna take a guess on who I vote for?

IcePunk
Yoshi?

thegmeister53
No, but Yoshi is my favorite video game character of all time. Yoshi is dope. cool

swedish_bum
I guess Mc?

no just kidding

theevilgood
First of all, the only thing that hurts DS in his (I refer to DS as a he) final form in phazon. MC does not have phazon. Even if he charged up the plasma pistol, it wouldn't be able to hold in the phazon. Then why could the power beam? Because, if you've ever seen it, the power beam had extreme force behind it. Plus, once DS goes invisible, it's over.
My ruling, MC lasts for a long time, but is beaten in the end

Liquid_Fire
Why the hell would you even make this thread? You just should have went ahead and made MasterChief vs King Kong or MC Vs Ten Spec-Ops elites all with swords in a room with no exit and he is unarmed!

Btw, there are two Spartans that have a chance at that. Spartan Gen.III 116, and PsyCore NANO-Tech Spartan 010

dark99
There is no way chief can win this. Samus could barely win this with all of her upgrades. He can't hurt Dark Samus much less survive an infinite barrage of phazon missiles and blasts.

Tassadar
People on this board hate Halo.......

Blaxican Style
Hell yeah! Mc blows.

thegmeister53
Originally posted by Tassadar
People on this board hate Halo.......

We don't hate Halo, we just don't like fanboys. But if you have any proof that MC could win, please, show us.

IcePunk
OMG there were people who voted for MC What the f**k?

1021kid
yeah they just didnt have the balls to post why they think he would win

IcePunk
Hmmm maybe

Liquid_Fire
Samus fans are cowards for posting a thread as one sided as this. Phazon does not even exist in the Halo universe, and if it is true Samus can only be hurt by phazon, your giving the MC an enemy which can only be hurt by a weapon which dosen't exist.

Blaxican Style
mc fans are cowards for not even bothering to post as to why they voted.

IcePunk
Originally posted by Blaxican Style
mc fans are cowards for not even bothering to post as to why they voted.
yes
Originally posted by Liquid_Fire
Samus fans are cowards for posting a thread as one sided as this. Phazon does not even exist in the Halo universe, and if it is true Samus can only be hurt by phazon, your giving the MC an enemy which can only be hurt by a weapon which dosen't exist.
no

Scorpion_Master
Originally posted by IcePunk
yes

no (agrees)

IcePunk
thumb up

Scorpion_Master
Originally posted by IcePunk
thumb up yes

thegmeister53
Originally posted by Liquid_Fire

Phazon exists in Samus's universe. Try coming up with ways that MC can win, instead of why this thread is unfair. My personal favorite is, "liek MC WIl stck #that *****!! wit @pl@ma grenadE and she BE DEAD!#$#Q@#."

Scorpion_Master
LOL!! laughing out loud laughing

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.