Hheeeehaahoo

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

rickyduck
I have a little secret, but i need to see if you'll spot it. Its in charlies 2nd hallucination, when the women are repeating 'youve got to save tha baby' just before the dove flies down.

Also in charlies first flashbakc, when his dad is chopping up meat.

Solo
So, would you like to tell us what the hell you're going on about?

rickyduck
But i cant tell because of Sanctuary, but i probably will tell you now

_Sanctuary_
Originally posted by rickyduck
Excuse me?! What is that supposed to mean?!

rickyduck
Because you're stupid and you havent watched 212 yet

choosewisely
Originally posted by _Sanctuary_
Excuse me?! What is that supposed to mean?!

I

LOVER

THAT

SIG

eekeekeek
drooldrooldrool

Because you're stupid

gwah messed

Time Of Evil
In England we are only up to the end of season 1. Season 2 doesn't start until March I think. But I have my ways of seeing them. I'm at episode 2-10

Punker69

Then use spoiler tags genius.

choosewisely
lost stopped here to never come back again

Morning_Glory
Originally posted by Time Of Evil
In England we are only up to the end of season 1. Season 2 doesn't start until March I think. But I have my ways of seeing them. I'm at episode 2-10

i love your avvydroolio

ok... please put some purpose to this thread... and tell us your "genius" secret, it's probably something we all already know anyways... roll eyes (sarcastic) meh

just use the spoiler tags. tsk...

rickyduck
Originally posted by Morning_Glory
i love your avvydroolio

ok... please put some purpose to this thread... and tell us your "genius" secret, it's probably something we all already know anyways... roll eyes (sarcastic) meh

just use the spoiler tags. tsk...

Hows that going to stop her?

And also its a crappy secret, its just when Charlies having that dream were claire and megan are saying 'you have to save the baby' a plane crashes in the background. Shitty, i know.

Limewire?

Morning_Glory
Sanctuary looks at all these threads...she's to tempted...so she's gonna look either way... so there was no need for this thread..tsk... and

like i said before i knew it would be some gay secret that we all would know or noticed..meh

i saw the plane too- there was tons of symbolism in the Charlie episode.

rickyduck
also his dad chops of a dolls head and it does a splitsecond close up that looks like this:

http://img359.imageshack.us/img359/7589/dh2mz.png

Morning_Glory
no sh*t... we all know no expression

Kella
okay...the doll in the meatcase is freakin me out man.

And yeah...we all sort of saw those things during the episode.

rickyduck
well, did you know that theres a famous factory on it, but its really important to the storyline, but i dont know why. And did you know that lost could've been set in 2012?

Kella
I don't know about that. I think it's kind of current. Hurley playing his Cd player...Shannon playing her iPOD. Hurley's H2 and the copiers Charlie was selling....it's all within the last 4 or 5 years kinda thing. And of course...Shannon mentioned that french kid watching Finding Nemo a trillion times. Kids don't tend to really get hung up on old movies...and in 2012 it would be an old movie.

So no...I think it's sometime between 2000 and 2005. That's just my opinion though. smile

Itzak
also his dad chops of a dolls head and it does a splitsecond close up that looks like this:

http://img359.imageshack.us/img359/7589/dh2mz.png

What the f**k? I don't remember that. What closet did that jump out of?? shock

rickyduck
It was when his dad was chopping up meat and he picks up a doll and its like, half a second

Itzak
It was when his dad was chopping up meat and he picks up a doll and its like, half a second

I have no idea of what you are talkin' about. huh

rickyduck
omg in his first flashback right at the start.

Itzak
omg in his first flashback right at the start.

Ya lost me. (heh no pun indented)

rickyduck
On episode 12 in season 2, Charlie has a flashback. It is christmas, and Charlies brother is opening all his presents. 'WOW! Buzztron!' Liam exclaims. Charlie is looking upset, and states: 'weres my present?' Liam shrugs.
Charlies mum comes in and replies 'Right over here charlie!' And pulls some covers. Underneath is a piano. Charlie sits at it, and his mother sais 'play something. Youve got to get us out of here' Then liam appears all grown up, playing with the buzztron and wearing a diaper. 'Cmon, save us baby brother' he sais. Then charlie is all grown up. He is just about to play the piano when a voice with a strong accent appears. 'Music wont get you anywere, Charlie boy' Its charlies dad.
'Dad?' Charlie said, with a hint of confusion in his voice.
'Youv'e gotta learn a trade' His dad replies. Then his dad continues chopping meat then suddenly he has a doll in his hand.

no expression Ok, maybe ^that wasnt as precise as the actual thing

Itzak
On episode 12 in season 2, Charlie has a flashback. It is christmas, and Charlies brother is opening all his presents. 'WOW! Buzztron!' Liam exclaims. Charlie is looking upset, and states: 'weres my present?' Liam shrugs.
Charlies mum comes in and replies 'Right over here charlie!' And pulls some covers. Underneath is a piano. Charlie sits at it, and his mother sais 'play something. Youve got to get us out of here' Then liam appears all grown up, playing with the buzztron and wearing a diaper. 'Cmon, save us baby brother' he sais. Then charlie is all grown up. He is just about to play the piano when a voice with a strong accent appears. 'Music wont get you anywere, Charlie boy' Its charlies dad.
'Dad?' Charlie said, with a hint of confusion in his voice.
'Youv'e gotta learn a trade' His dad replies. Then his dad continues chopping meat then suddenly he has a doll in his hand.

no expression Ok, maybe ^that wasnt as precise as the actual thing

hmm ...Interesting, I don't remember that. But what does the doll have to do with anything? huh

rickyduck
Originally posted by Itzak
hmm ...Interesting, I don't remember that. But what does the doll have to do with anything? huh

You mustve been drunk. I dunno what its got to do with it. Im confused no expression

Itzak
You mustve been drunk. I dunno what its got to do with it. Im confused no expression

I've never been drunk in my life. no expression Only tipsy, and only once. You're confused? Good.

rickyduck
Howcome erm

Itzak
Howcome erm

Because I want you to be.

rickyduck
Originally posted by Itzak
Because I want you to be.

Oh

«§hõnknêss»
This is one...pointless weird thread blink

rickyduck
well, its got a freaky picture no expression

Itzak

charmedFairy
Love your sig Itzak smile

Hit_and_Miss
Grammaton Clerics kick ass..

.... and with that line... Hit_and_miss summed up the pinical of this thread... seriously Next time you think you know something that others don't chances are they do.. Specially when its so blindinly obvious...

Just post it in the main thread next time...

rickyduck
sorry *cough*sir*cough*

Hit_and_Miss
theres no cough need... And its Sir Hit_and_Miss... Peasant.

Itzak
Originally posted by charmedFairy
Love your sig Itzak smile

Cheers. big grin Love your avy. wink

Originally posted by Hit_and_Miss
Grammaton Clerics kick ass..

.... and with that line... Hit_and_miss summed up the pinical of this thread... seriously Next time you think you know something that others don't chances are they do.. Specially when its so blindinly obvious...

Just post it in the main thread next time...

They sure do. yes

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.