I just got KotOR 2

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Faroth
Going to kick it in a few. How good is it? Do you get to create your own character again?

Maestro
Its a good game, but many people prefer the first one to the second, and yes you can create your own player.

Faroth
That's awesome! But when I was playing the first one, it crashed at the part with the UnderCity...

Ganner Rhysode
I would advise playing through the first one again anyway. It's possible your computer just, well, crashed, or you needed a re-install, or whatever.

Another reason for this is due to the fact that KotOR 2's plot, while not nessecarily incredibly confusing, IS quite hard to follow, and a lot of the more major elements of the game would be lost on you and/or make no sense, due to the fact that you have not played the first game.

A final reason to wait is that there is a LOT of content that was cut out of KotOR II, which makes the experience much less than desirable and takes away from a lot of the original artistic intent. There is a patch coming out to put all of this cut content back in, and playing your first time through with the added content, well, added, would ultimatley provide you with a MUCH sounder and more enjoyable game experience.

Faroth
Well, it didn't just crash, because I tried about 10 times before giving up. Also, it won't let me uninstall it for some stupid reason.

Lana
That's great, but we already have a KOTOR2 thread.

http://www.killermovies.com/forums/showthread.php?s=&threadid=316496&highlight=kotor

Closing smile

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.