How Strong is Invincible?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

King KAM
How strong is the image character invincible?

Lord Magnus
If I cared, I'd know.

Khellendros
I'd say class 100. Not Thor level by any means, but maybe around Wonder Man?

H. S. 6
What does he do?

Spawnrules
Originally posted by H. S. 6
What does he do?
drugs

long pig
Originally posted by Khellendros
I'd say class 100. Not Thor level by any means, but maybe around Wonder Man?
His father is Thor level, but Invincible has really never shown anything over class 70 or lower even.

Disappear
i'm pretty sure invincible's your standard superhero. super strength, durability, endurance, reflexes, etc. and he can fly. i don't know if he can project energy, or if i'm just messing up images of him and gravity in my head.

K Von Doom
as strong as the Invincible Ironman rolling on floor laughing

manjaro
he's really freaking strong dude. and and class 100 doesnt apply to the image universe, he's from a race thats an analog of kryptopinans but seriously more powerful. more like the pre-crsis fdays, but i wuldnt go that far, more like the kherans(majestic). Allen the Alien was gentically altered to be the strongerst being in the unievse, and the caption read that his might surpassed evrything in the UNi....expect the viltrumites

his dad omni man was the most powerful hero on the planet b4 he left, and the only reason invincible still gets knocked around is becuase his powers are still developing, that being said, now i would put him at about a luthor controlled kon-el(meaning Conner using his powers without restriant)

OMNIKINETIC
I'VE NEVER EVEN HEARD OF THIS CAT BUT IN DUE TIME.........

redcaped
Alright...the call! To me invincible means your denial to lose no matter condition or adversary as long as you breath. Even if they claim your defeat, you don't listen and keep on going. They are wrong most of the time and use this to trick your mind, just reject that emotion which is intimidation.

Black Adam
Originally posted by redcaped
Alright...the call! To me invincible means your denial to lose no matter condition or adversary as long as you breath. Even if they claim your defeat, you don't listen and keep on going. They are wrong most of the time and use this to trick your mind, just reject that emotion which is intimidation.

???

anyway from what i seen i would put him around 80 ton level. but thats just From what I've seen so far. I'm only up to issue 11...

Scoobless
Originally posted by manjaro
he's really freaking strong dude. and and class 100 doesnt apply to the image universe, he's from a race thats an analog of kryptopinans but seriously more powerful.

Now i just have to find out what a Kryptopinan is.... they sound like trouble.... roll eyes (sarcastic)

Black Adam
Originally posted by Scoobless
Now i just have to find out what a Kryptopinan is.... they sound like trouble.... roll eyes (sarcastic)

they sound like a drink....

manjaro
what do you want i was typing really fast, and i thought this thread died months ago

inamilist
Originally posted by Spawnrules
drugs

now thats a hero

R.O.T. Yahman
he's really freaking strong dude. and and class 100 doesnt apply to the image universe, he's from a race thats an analog of kryptopinans but seriously more powerful. more like the pre-crsis fdays, but i wuldnt go that far, more like the kherans(majestic). Allen the Alien was gentically altered to be the strongerst being in the unievse, and the caption read that his might surpassed evrything in the UNi....expect the viltrumites

his dad omni man was the most powerful hero on the planet b4 he left, and the only reason invincible still gets knocked around is becuase his powers are still developing, that being said, now i would put him at about a luthor controlled kon-el(meaning Conner using his powers without restriant)

Manjaro what feats has he performed, mate ?

manjaro
well invincible's powers are still developing, but his dad told him that one day he'll be more powerful than he is, and his dad(omniman) was the most powerful being on earth...essentially the viltrumites are a race, that are an analogue of the golden age "Kryptopinans"( stick out tongue) where everyone had super powers and they didnt rely on solar energy...but as an added bonus for the Viltrumites the older they get the slower they age, and the more powerful they become..also on another side note or creepy which ever you want to view it ,the viltrumites genes are so pure that they can mate with any species in the universe...humanoid or not(as was seen when his dad breeded an insect woman)

as far as feats, nothing major yet cuz the invincible titles take a more off beat, sarcastic view of superheroics..all the things we've grown to accept in comics they make fun of,
-- like how heroes never want to date cuz if anybody found out there ID their girl would get hurt and blah blah.
--or with great power comes great responsibilty
--if you kill you'll be no better than the bad guys, and there must be another way
--and instead of having endless battles with villains, that tear up cities they just throw them in outer space, and be done with it and say something like thank god for space(invincible actually said that)big grin

so other than just flying really fast, and beating the crap out of bad guys, he hasnt really done anything out of this world that would remind you of anybody yet. however, he did do that one thing that all super strong guys love to do which is the sonic hand clap thing that sends out a massive wave of compressed air, but he did his under water tho and it took out a giant seam monster by hurtling some poor guy into it.(but under water makes it a little more impressive) and another time whe he was just discovering his powers he was taking out the trash at the fast food joint he worked at, and with just a flick of his wrist(tho he didnt know it would at the time) the trash ended up all the way in england--and he lives in washington DC

manjaro
oh and after his dad beat the crap outta him and flew away crying the govt. guys who were tracking him by the time they finished a sentence he was out of the solar system, so maybe invincilbe will be that fast one day

R.O.T. Yahman
oh and after his dad beat the crap outta him and flew away crying the govt. guys who were tracking him by the time they finished a sentence he was out of the solar system, so maybe invincilbe will be that fast one day

Cheers mate . Its sounds like a good book. smile

Tony Stark
Originally posted by inamilist
now thats a hero

I think you mean mortal...

Scoobless
I only recently started reading Invincible and now have the first 34 comics.... It's probably one of my favourites at the moment

He is really freakin' strong... the only times his strength hasn't been up to anything he's attempted are when he's fighting mature Viltrumites or weird space god tiger guys...What the f**k?

UniOmni
I wouldn't put him past Thing level to be honest.

He doesn't strike me as class 100, but thats probably because his universe isn't as feat oriented as Marvel, much less DC.

But he doesn't strike me as that uber.

Neither does his mustached daddy.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.