Things wrong with star wars the complete visual guide

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Darth Katarn
In the book star wars the complete visual guide they say that Darth Sion was the apprentice of Darth Nhilious witch we alol know is wrong.

It also says that their was BOTH a Darth Traya and a Darth Kreia witch we no are both the same person .

If you found anything else wrong with the book or would like to comment on the things wrong post here

Ganner Rhysode
No, Kreia specifically mentions how there must always be a Darth Traya. Atris was, for a short while, the Darth Traya.

Anyway, I also believe Sion WAS the apprentice of Nihilous, but only for a short while. I'm fairly sure this is established in the content cut from KotOR 2.

Alkaselzer
Indeed, Sion was his apprentice.

Darth Katarn
No sion was Kreias apprentice and she was darth traya

calvin44
Actually, Sion served Nihilus as an apprentice serves his master, and Traya because she was the headmistress of the acadamy.

Lightsnake
By the time Kreia was cast down, she wasn't anyone's master. Nihilius was obviously the better of the duo

Sesse
But Sion knew Kreia as "an apprentice knows his master"...

Lightsnake
So? When you're slamming your master into walls, I think the apprenticeship ends...

Fishy
Exactly..

He served Kreia first just like Nihilus did, they cast her down, Nihilus who is obviously the most powerful of the two then started leading...

Darth Traya
The cut content establishes them as partners. But Nihilus is clearly superior to Sion, by leagues...

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.