Swim Race: A Nautolan, Gungan, Kaminoan, Bith, Mon Calamari, and a Quarren

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

DiamondBullets
500 meter linear race in salt water---100 feet deep.

I say the Nautolan wins.

darthsith19
Gungans and Quarren are good, but Calameri are 1/2 fish. The Nautolan might win if it's Kit but an average Nautolan? I doubt it.

Ganner Rhysode
I have been a Selkath for 18 years, and I find this topic HIGHLY offensive.

Captain REX
Only people who play KOTOR even know what a Selkath is. stick out tongue

I say Nautolan. Mon Calamari and Quarren are roughly equal, I didn't know that a Bith could swim, and Kaminoans don't really go swimming much, then ride the aiwhas. I count out Biths and Kaminoans.

Gungans live underwater, but so do the Quarren and Mon Calamari (sometimes).

Dunno.

Ganner Rhysode
Well, and soon to be people who play Empire at War! =P

But on topic, I would guess the Mon Cal's, just because of how fish like they really are...

General Zink
The Quarren share the planet with them, and they seem pretty adept at swimming.

mace=badass
Nautolan.

bad_boba017
Nautolan would win easily.

IKC
If I remember correctly, Quarren live deeper under the ocean than the Mon Calamari. I'm going to say at the least that the Quarren would beat the Mon Cal, but I've no idea as to the others.

DrDoom101
nautolan

Lightsnake
The Nautolan grins, and while the others languish over how cool it is, he passes the finish line

Twilight Janick
Gungans, Calamarians and Quarrens are equal in my mind, but the Gungans' primry swimming style (canonically) is the breaststroke. Don't know for the other species.

DiamondBullets
Originally posted by Captain REX
Only people who play KOTOR even know what a Selkath is. stick out tongue

I say Nautolan. Mon Calamari and Quarren are roughly equal, I didn't know that a Bith could swim, and Kaminoans don't really go swimming much, then ride the aiwhas. I count out Biths and Kaminoans.

Gungans live underwater, but so do the Quarren and Mon Calamari (sometimes).

Dunno.

Oh Ok. I had no idea what the hell a "Selkath" was. I'm a Play Station person and I hate RPG's.....so I guess that would explain it.

And yes Rex, the Bith are swimming amphibians from a swamp-world just like the Gungans.

calvin44
Naboo is a swamp planet?

DiamondBullets
Yes, but that has nothing to do with the price of tea in China. Lets try yo stay on-topic.

IMO, The Nautolan wins and the Kaminoan comes in last.

General Zink
You seem to be the only one talking about Chinese tea...

And Bith are not amphibians. Naboo is not solely a swamp world, the Gungans don't live in the swamps, they live underwater. Besides, the Bith homeworld is toxic; they don't live in the swamps, they live in domed cities cut off from the swamps. I say they should be ruled out.

DiamondBullets
Clak'dor IV is toxic? The SW Encyclopedia never said that, and it said that they were amphibian, and I don't recall them living in domed cities. PM me, and tell me where you found that.

In the mean time, very well. The Biths are out. I dont think they'd win anywayz.

Dark Aristokrat
Maybe the Quarren or the Mon Calamari.

Jawa Lord
From what i've seen so far, Nautolans are the most fit and muscular.

And Kit swam pretty damn fast in the CW Cartoons.
I say Nautolans.

Dark Aristokrat
True, but the Mon Calamari and Quarrens are actually more aquatic than he is , and they still have webbed limbs.

General Zink
But...Nautolans have that stunning smile, the others would stop swimming and admire his greatness. no expression

Dark Aristokrat
This is true.

Twilight Janick
Originally posted by Jawa Lord

I say Nautolans.

But the CW cartoons show everybody in their overpowered forms! Maybe the actual speed of Fisto is slower than in the CW cartoons.

The last three would be: Gungans, Kaminoans and Bith.

darthsith19
Originally posted by Jawa Lord

I say Nautolans.
Yeah, but that's Kit and he's strong as hell. Have we ever seen an average Nautolan swim?

Kaminoans? Bith? Can they even swim?

DiamondBullets
Yes they can swim. The Bith are frog-like amphibians, and according to the Clone Wars novel, "The Battle of Kamino", the Kaminoans are cetaceans*

*The class of placental marine mammals that includes whales, dolphins, and porposes.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.