My daughter's first post!!

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Impediment
Hey, everybody. I was fooling around here on KMC, as usual, and my daughter wanted to get involved. I let her mash buttons on my keyboard for like a minute or so and this is what she wanted to contribute. A future movie loving KMC'er is in the works here. Enjoy the writings of a 17 month old!! If you don't, then eat it. smile

fvsry u kndc ,7 5k,65555555555'ws'ws[w[w[48 48.,................. 6599999999999999999999995mxujm78edxcujmndsnm xasorpghifgiuogfuiozjoizsgfho;isgfi;ofvno;fvjkvdjk
gvjgjgjjjjjjjjjjjjjj
cvkdofjzsgv

fvbste
hgsethgw4eyhg
es't;lhse

t'yhlgae
rl;kga[weprougawr98

Leo.M
aww happy

Lord Magnus
*claps*

K.Diddy
Originally posted by Impediment
Hey, everybody. I was fooling around here on KMC, as usual, and my daughter wanted to get involved. I let her mash buttons on my keyboard for like a minute or so and this is what she wanted to contribute. A future movie loving KMC'er is in the works here. Enjoy the writings of a 17 month old!! If you don't, then eat it. smile

fvsry u kndc ,7 5k,65555555555'ws'ws

happy That's cute

embarrasment

K.Diddy

confusedHang on............Your PROFILE say's that you were born in 1992

Which would make you about 14 What the f**k?

Myth

Thats just about the same nonsense we get out of half the noobs here.

Impediment
Originally posted by K.Diddy
confusedHang on............Your PROFILE say's that you were born in 1992

Which would make you about 14 What the f**k?

Are you sure that you were looking at my profile, dude? I assure you that I was born in 1980. wink

Originally posted by Myth
Thats just about the same nonsense we get out of half the noobs here.

I'm not I noob. I just thought that it'd be cute to show off my daughter's interest in typing. So if you don't like it, and if you don't have a nice comment to add to the thread, then keep your rude ass comments to yourself, huh?

Spearhead
You daughter already seems more intelligent than most people here stick out tongue

that's cute, keep 'em coming xD

K.Diddy
Are you sure that you were looking at my profile, dude? I assure you that I was born in 1980. wink

sad It wasn't your profile

embarrasment My mistake

Ronny
Thats so adorable!! eek! I love kids.

Impediment
Originally posted by K.Diddy
sad It wasn't your profile

embarrasment My mistake

Not a prob, dude. wink

Now, if I can just teach her HTML, maybe she can make me some money!! Ha! J/K.

Lana
That's cute happy

Bardock42
I'm not I noob. I just thought that it'd be cute to show off my daughter's interest in typing. So if you don't like it, and if you don't have a nice comment to add to the thread, then keep your rude ass comments to yourself, huh?
I think you mistook his statemeant. He probably meant that she is already above what many people post on here.

Impediment
Originally posted by Bardock42
I think you mistook his statemeant. He probably meant that she is already above what many people post on here.

If that is the case, then I apologize. That is what I originally gathered from the post. I don't want to start a fight/misunderstood feeling among fellow KMC'ers.

Commando Queen
aww Cute big grin

Itzak

Aww... How cute. big grin I think she said something about you in there. happy

Impediment
I hope it was something nice! LOL.

Itzak
I hope it was something nice! LOL.

laughing Yup, I think so! yes

Commando Queen
I love little kids big grin

Myth
If that is the case, then I apologize. That is what I originally gathered from the post. I don't want to start a fight/misunderstood feeling among fellow KMC'ers.

Yeah, that wasn't a knock on you. Its all good. Apology accepted.

Bardock42
Originally posted by Commando Queen
I love little kids big grin

Where I come from we call that a paedophile.

Myth
laughing

Commando Queen
stick out tongue you know what i ment

Impediment
I sure hope so. tongue_smilie

Impediment

Waitasec......."paedophile"? Is that the correct spelling, brother? LOL stick out tongue

H. S. 6
So I suppose asking what your daughter looked like would be completely inappropriate, huh? confused

LonDon06
She'll be a computer wiz by age five!

Impediment
Damn right, sister!!! I'll train my little padewon onto the right path!

BlackSunshine
Originally posted by H. S. 6
So I suppose asking what your daughter looked like would be completely inappropriate, huh? confused

Look on my profile. Thats my daughter too. Shes the sweetest baby in the world!! big grin

BlackSunshine
Shes gonna be a computer nerd just like her parents.

silver_tears
You mean you'd willingly expose her to KMC?!?!
I think that's child abuse in some parts of the world icon5

BackFire
I'm giving your daughter a warning for posting nonsensical dribble in an otherwise decent thread. She'll be banned if she does it again, she should know better.

BlackSunshine
Originally posted by silver_tears
You mean you'd willingly expose her to KMC?!?!
I think that's child abuse in some parts of the world icon5

its just a picture...christ.

silver_tears
My post was in reference to the first one in the thread confused
I have no clue what you're talking about

BlackSunshine
Originally posted by BackFire
I'm giving your daughter a warning for posting nonsensical dribble in an otherwise decent thread. She'll be banned if she does it again, she should know better.

ha ha I'll let her know big grin

BlackSunshine
My post was in reference to the first one in the thread confused
I have no clue what you're talking about

I'm sorry. That was my mistake I thought you were referring to what I said. My apologies once again. Impediment and I are the parents of this little computer monster. He thought it would be cute for her to just kinda say hi to everybody here. big grin

silver_tears
No harm no foul, I was just confused about what pic laughing out loud

BlackSunshine
i do have a picture of her on my profile its just of her face

silver_tears
I cant see it blink

BackFire
I don't see it either. The only pics in your profile are still of movies.

Piggle Humsy

I was just about to say that!!! eek!

wow great minds think alike... smart

thumb up

Ladyluck
Ever cute! happy

leonheartmm
pretty cute.

BlackSunshine
I cant see it blink

Its in the biography section at the very beginning...you may have to wait a sec for it to load big grin

Impediment
I don't see it either, you dumb twit. LOL. J/K Love you, anyhoo.

BlackSunshine
you tird....its there....grrr...........love you too

Piggle Humsy
It's not... no

I waitted for the whole thing to load and only a pic of dimebag and some other pic which wouldn't load... but has this link http://i6.photobucket.com/albums/y204/lambofsicmaggotgod/MVC-262F.jpg
is in the biography bit... confused

unless..... is your baby the spitting image if Dimebag? icon5_2

uncanny resemblance yes

BlackSunshine
lol...hmmm well its there when I go to it...not sure why its ot for anyone else...I'll try and fix it

Piggle Humsy
spooky... maybe your profile is possessed! eek!

couch

shaber
cute

Piggle Humsy
I SEE!!! I SEE!!!

So cute! *pinches cheeks*

awww wittle babs! baby

who does she look like most?

xyz jedi
If that is the case, then I apologize. That is what I originally gathered from the post. I don't want to start a fight/misunderstood feeling among fellow KMC'ers. yeah, only bullies do that.

_Sanctuary_

So sweet! big grin

hmm Now for the translating
ferry you kind...

JacopeX

aww thats coo'. Ey yo hang on there kid, there might be a bright future for you.

BlackSunshine
Originally posted by Piggle Humsy
I SEE!!! I SEE!!!

So cute! *pinches cheeks*

awww wittle babs! baby

who does she look like most?

YAY!!!

She looks like her ALOT like her dad, Impediment, some people have actually said she doesnt even look like my child. Kinda weird.

Nevermind

She's saying what we're all thinking!

Impediment
Originally posted by Nevermind
She's saying what we're all thinking!

If everyone is thinking what I am thinking, and if my daughter, especially, is thinking it, then we should start to worry. laughing

Morning_Glory

awwww in_love

The Rev

Your daughters words touched my heart *sniff sniff*... I told myself I wouldn't cry.

DarkC

How adorable!

Except the "fusry u kndc" part. That sounded rather fishy to me.

Bloigen
xasorpghifgiuogfuiozjoizsgfho;isgfi;ofvno;fvjkvdjk
?

I think I know him.

Nevermind
If everyone is thinking what I am thinking, and if my daughter, especially, is thinking it, then we should start to worry. laughing

laughing

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.