anybody know.............

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

spiderboy5
Anybody know who wayne is kissing? stick out tongue

Rafkins_Warning
Ivy? Hmmm... that's a tough one... don't know, lol!

spiderboy5
I thought ivy was dead..........

Gregory
Where's that from?

Rafkins_Warning
Originally posted by spiderboy5
I thought ivy was dead..........

Depends on what issue that is....

MarkyMatt
It's from Journey Into Knight and believe her name is Skye and she works in Wayne Enterprises.

Rafkins_Warning
Mystery solved.

atharpina
Kind of looks like Mary-Jane during the rain scene in the first Spiderman movie doesn't it?

spiderboy5
Originally posted by MarkyMatt
It's from Journey Into Knight and believe her name is Skye and she works in Wayne Enterprises. Are u 100% sure, or are u just assuming? stick out tongue

Knightfall93
Err... when did Ivy die?

Knightfall93
And is Harvey Dent still reformed...???

MarkyMatt
100% correct, I've read the story so far smile

Knightfall93 Err... when did Ivy die?

Gotham Knights #65 Under Lieberman's bad writing smile

In an issue of Detective Comics after Infinite Crisis during OYL it appears the Dent is reformed. He was "fixed" during the Hush storyline

Knightfall93
OK, good. I wasnt sure if I'd heard he'd gone evil again...

spiderboy5
How did Bruce start liking skye? Who liked who first? How did this relationship started? stick out tongue

MarkyMatt
In issue Number 1 they bumped into a nightclub together and it just kind of rolled along from there.

Doc Ock
Red hair and green shoes......looks like Ivy.

Knightfall93
Yeah... has anyone hear read the issue of "Legends of the Dark Knight" where Ivy is actually Bruce's x and its like her origin? I think itr was also in the Collected Legends of the Dark Knight

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.