It's Saturday Night!

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

redcaped
Have you ever worked out counting to 100 repetitions and when you're getting close you start feeling dead motivated. Finally, I'm there! Newspaper/TV/Radio/Internet...they all announce the approaching of the weekend for as long as life goes. Last night was. What did I do? I was not here, not all night till 12am. Do you like the system~does it fit you? Should it be all weekdays or all weekends while doing Perhaps just time without days. Maybe a watch on our wrist having the 7 basic colors intead of time. We program each desired color for a cetain length giving a meaning of our objective. How do we program it? Using ourselves by wearing it defines how we act during a month, then it creates our program exactly as our motive. It could be our leading guide according to our own will, like our conscience. This is the future in a way of speaking.

K.Diddy
Originally posted by redcaped
Have you ever worked out counting to 100 repetitions and when you're getting close you start feeling dead motivated. Finally, I'm there! Newspaper/TV/Radio/Internet...they all announce the approaching of the weekend for as long as life goes. Last night was. What did I do? I was not here, not all night till 12am. Do you like the system~does it fit you? Should it be all weekdays or all weekends while doing Perhaps just time without days. Maybe a watch on our wrist having the 7 basic colors intead of time. We program each desired color for a cetain length giving a meaning of our objective. How do we program it? Using ourselves by wearing it defines how we act during a month, then it creates our program exactly as our motive. It could be our leading guide according to our own will, like our conscience. This is the future in a way of speaking.

blink What the **** does that mean

redcaped
An invention of mine. There is no thread about "inventions" so I parked here. Colors could be our motivation during day and night. This thread is about performance during our 24 hours=continuity but more useful to us as individual timing. Yes, imagine time with colors instead of numbers. I think it'll work better because our lives/duties/actions are not the same and days/numbers force us to experience the undesirable. In a way, it gives us more personal freedom.

K.Diddy
An invention of mine. There is no thread about "inventions" so I parked here. Colors could be our motivation during day and night. This thread is about performance during our 24 hours=continuity but more useful to us as individual timing. Yes, imagine time with colors instead of numbers. I think it'll work better because our lives/duties/actions are not the same and days/numbers force us to experience the undesirable. In a way, it gives us more personal freedom.

blink You must smoke better weed than I ****ing do

H. S. 6
You got some sh!t wrong with you, buddy.

redcaped
Think about it. I thought it before posting, it's great. No Days No Time...Colors is the solution. We should record progress, like theories and inventions, but we don't really care when it did happened at least for me. It makes sense. Colors can express everything around us. Do you remember how fun it was when they taught us about them before in our lives, how nice it was. Then all that bunch of heavy stuff that we had to memorize, other rather than colors. In fact, all is the same and a waste of energy.

fini
hmmmmmmmm someone was watching Close encounters of a 3rd Kind. weren't they?!?!?!!?!??!

redcaped
Hey girl, how are you today. Hi, from a friend here.

fini
hi...............
i ok, i guess

redcaped
Do you or someone else like my watch? It is like a monitor by a 90%. It would help each individual.

fini
HUH??? REdcaped what the heck you talkin about?????? your watch? what watch? Who mentioned a watch??

What the f**k?

redcaped
Oh fini, my thread the way I started it.

fini
YO, your thread, but u cant close it, mods can
Ur thread, but u need other people to post in it, in order for it to survive
Ur thread, but you need it to be understandable for other people keep coming back to it.
If it isn't, then its best that the THREAD DIES THEN!!!!!!!!!

If you only want to read what you write, then email yourself or something

AND NO the watch makes no sence, colours are not individual, they are blends and mixtures, and they look different to people, so they can be interpreted differently, SO to use it as something universal wouldn't be correct, since it is not universal.

Numbers is still the universal language,

redcaped
You are talking to me know. I don't understand why can't you agree.

fini
BECAUSE I DONT

people dont agree with each other all the time. And I wholeheartedly DISAGREE

redcaped
Okay fini but you are still nice to me.

fini
LOL, I am???

not for long, if you continue to not make sence 75% of the time.

redcaped
I have given you the idea not conclusion or details. Instead of learning all there is from books why not collect ancient lore. What is it exactly? The very spark of a thought.

Xoni
This thread has certainly lossed me cool

You've certainly got some strange things going on in your head pal.

To be perfectly honest though i would certainly rather have colours than numbers - but just trying to think about it seems to difficult for me - but as for you - well you seem to have it all soughted - Einstein!

And the other member above who mentioned colours are only variations of other colours, what about numbers then? All they are is cominations of 1-9 to make up other numberscool

fini
0-9.............0 is a number

Morning_Glory

blahblahblahblahblahblah

K.Diddy
Originally posted by Morning_Glory
blahblahblahblahblahblah

laughing

redcaped
Yes, I like laughing laughing laughing 3! When it (watch) turns white is the time we take off from our routine. If you bring something valuable I will tell about the other colors or just try to create them for me.

K.Diddy
Yes, I like laughing laughing laughing 3! When it (watch) turns white is the time we take off from our routine. If you bring something valuable I will tell about the other colors or just try to create them for me.

laughing The color should be red when your girl is on her rags laughing laughing laughing

redcaped
Sounds good but I don't have a girl, I want one. Okay red. Could be more useful, as interest, love, happiness, hype, beauty. Want more Bring more.

K.Diddy
Sounds good but I don't have a girl, I want one.

laughing Was that meant to suprise me?

laughing laughing laughing laughing laughing

redcaped
That is not acceptable. Please continue.

K.Diddy
That is not acceptable. Please continue.

Yellow should come up, when you need a piss laughing

redcaped
Well, yellow is a beautiful color, it's eccentric. It means confusion, decisions, obstacles, mystery. I wouldn't give it the meaning of coward leading to fear because that should be purple. More bring More.

K.Diddy
Well, yellow is a beautiful color, it's eccentric. It means confusion, decisions, obstacles, mystery. I wouldn't give it the meaning of coward leading to fear because that should be purple. More bring More.

Grey should be the color of winter time smile

redcaped
Grey is not Great and it is out of my list. Winter is black, loneliness, sadness, secret, unknown.

Captain REX
Originally posted by Morning_Glory
blahblahblahblahblahblah

K.Diddy
Grey is not Great and it is out of my list. Winter is black, loneliness, sadness, secret, unknown.

Summer is blue! Cool,fun.......

Captain REX
Summer is more of a maroon.

redcaped
Maroon is Moron-also out of my list. Blue is life itself, fun, pleasure, creation, strength, action.

K.Diddy
Maroon is Moron

laughing Hit the spot there

redcaped
Keep going!

Itzak
Maroon is Moron-also out of my list. Blue is life itself, fun, pleasure, creation, strength, action.

no expression

K.Diddy
Keep going!

Pink- The color of Love and sex cool

redcaped
I would trade pink for orange. Remember, red is hype which includes love&sex=girls. Want more from orange?

K.Diddy
I would trade pink for orange. Remember, red is hype which includes love&sex=girls. Want more from orange?

Okay, Give me your thoughts on orange.......

redcaped
Orange is weakness, failure, defeat, low, degrading, minus.

K.Diddy
Orange is weakness, failure, defeat, low, degrading, minus.

Why would you say that?

redcaped
It is the combination from yellow and red representing chaos and collision. The color of the world today.

K.Diddy
It is the combination from yellow and red representing chaos and collision. The color of the world today.

Ah......I see

What are your thought's on Green?

I think it is a nature kind of color,

redcaped
Green is very large and abundant. It means denial, resistance, anger, infinite.

redcaped
The difference between Blue and Green is that blue is man, green evil. I think you understand my watch invention better now that all 7 colors were revealed.

Xoni
Originally posted by fini
0-9.............0 is a number

OK - White could be 0 in that case Happy Dance

redcaped
I'm white all the time sad like a statue, motionless, off duty, no feelings. Imagine that you are the watch on someone's wrist and you react to whatever action they might take and illustrate a color as an expression. And at the same time gives you one in exchange of your color to instruct you the way, like an advice. That's what I call a real watch, never against time.

~Da Moose~
Originally posted by fini
LOL, I am???

not for long, if you continue to not make sence 75% of the time.

That's a generously LOW number, don't you think?

Seriously Redcaped, I read your posts and I feel infinitely stupider when I'm done. confused

redcaped
Just look at the color of your shirt, it'll tell you who you are.

~Da Moose~
Just look at the color of your shirt, it'll tell you who you are.

Exactly. See, when you say shit like that, I try to decode it, it gets lodged in my brain and I forget other more importants stuff.....like...oh shit...you putz, I can't remember where I live now! mad

Fiann@
Just look at the color of your shirt, it'll tell you who you are. Black...who am I? eek!

~Da Moose~
Originally posted by Fiann@
Black...who am I? eek!

Good God....another thought occurred to me. I'm also wearing black...will that make us, the same person? confused

Fiann@
Originally posted by ~Da Moose~
Good God....another thought occurred to me. I'm also wearing black...will that make us, the same person? confused Almost confused

What do we do now? huh

~Da Moose~
Almost confused

What do we do now? huh

I dunno. If we listened to my brain, we'd be in bed, but it's located in my nether regions, so maybe you should decide. confused

redcaped
Moosy guy, we all have the 7 colors but not at the same time like others which makes us somehow unique and private. That is my thread...my watch. See? Watch this.

~Da Moose~
Moosy guy, we all have the 7 colors but not at the same time like others which makes us somehow unique and private. That is my thread...my watch. See? Watch this.

Capey fella, I dunno what the hell you just said.

See? Watch this: *walks out of thread muttering under his breath*

Storm
Reading this thread title on a Monday evening is so depressing.

Ceterum censeo OTF esse delendam.

~Da Moose~
Originally posted by Storm

Try reading the entire thread...it gets even worse.... confused

redcaped
Not my intention. I thought it could be useful on your part.

Storm
The OTF and useful is an oxymoron.

~Da Moose~
Not my intention. I thought it could be useful on your part.

I'm sure it wasn't. I just don't have any clue what you're talking about. Ever.

redcaped
Well, I am sorry. Can I keep posting?

~Da Moose~
Well, I am sorry. Can I keep posting?

I sincerely hope you aren't asking me that.

redcaped
I will keep posting because I know I haven't break any rules. What ever your decision may be. It is not my choice to leave the board.

~Da Moose~
I will keep posting because I know I haven't break any rules. What ever your decision may be. It is not my choice to leave the board.

No...no you haven't.

I'm gonna go over here now....*points* away.....*cough*

redcaped
Respect my rights. Freedom of speech...yeah right.

Fiann@
Originally posted by ~Da Moose~
I dunno. If we listened to my brain, we'd be in bed, but it's located in my nether regions, so maybe you should decide. confused Ummm well...I guess that could work...I don't have a better solution..so I could cope with the bed ideayes

redcaped
C'mon girl, come anytime.

K.Diddy
Originally posted by Storm

laughing out loud

redcaped
It was a pleasure, done. Enjoy the thread if you wish.

Xoni
Holy Moly - Looks like '~ Da Moose ~' and 'Fiann@' have got it on!

I know what they're gonna be doing on Saturday night - and NO 'Redcaped' they're not going to be thinking about colours roll eyes (sarcastic)

Fiann@
Originally posted by Xoni
Holy Moly - Looks like '~ Da Moose ~' and 'Fiann@' have got it on!

I know what they're gonna be doing on Saturday night - and NO 'Redcaped' they're not going to be thinking about colours roll eyes (sarcastic) Hush child.. mhm

Xoni
Hush child.. mhm

What a cheek! I'm probably THE most mature member on these forums stick out tongue

Maybe Fiann'@ is getting a little embarrassed embarrasment roll eyes (sarcastic)

I'll quit whilst i'm ahead me thinks big grin Happy Dance

Fiann@
Originally posted by Xoni
What a cheek! I'm probably THE most mature member on these forums stick out tongue

Maybe Fiann'@ is getting a little embarrassed embarrasment roll eyes (sarcastic)

I'll quit whilst i'm ahead me thinks big grin Happy Dance Uh-huh..of course...roll eyes (sarcastic)

I think you definitely should as well wink

Bloigen
!!!!!MUFFINS!!!!!

w00t
w00t
w00t
w00t
w00t
w00t
w00t
w00t

Xoni
Uh-huh..of course...roll eyes (sarcastic)

I think you definitely should as well wink

Sounds like she's threatening me lads - isn't this against the forum rules roll eyes (sarcastic)

redcaped
I have left you the car...you haven't crash yet?!

redcaped
This is just cameo, I'm really gone from here! Personally I hate Tuesday, it's a twist in my life! My favorite is Thursday, always lucky and full of energy, specially rainy.

redcaped
Another one. Have fun!

redcaped
One more, enjoy stick out tongue

Vendetta
Yay, nothing to do!

redcaped
How are you this time V? Listen folks, just give more one more chance to bring this up-next weekend makes five times and I will finish with this.

rickyduck
You scare me cry

K.Diddy
This is just cameo, I'm really gone from here! Personally I hate Tuesday, it's a twist in my life! My favorite is Thursday, always lucky and full of energy, specially rainy.

Your seriously psychotic no expression

redcaped
My soul actually...dude.

redcaped
Last time I bring this up, just to show how fast a week goes by! A weekend can change my life forever but they haven't. Also people did many different things during these 5 weeks. It meant something for me and learnt new things. Done!

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.