MY TEAM vs FULL POWERED GALACTUS

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

leonheartmm
now ive combined the most powerful lineup of heroes{N VILLIANS} below galactus, do u think these guys can destroy the full powered planet devourer once and for all{also since some people think no1 can beat galactus}

PHOTON{genis-vell}
RUNE KING THOR
SHAMAN NATE GREY
GOD CABLE
MAELSTROM
ADAM WARLOCK
SILVER SURFER
QUAYSAR
INISIBLE WOMAN
THANOS
MAGNETO{current}
MORG
XAVIER
APOCALYPSE
GLADIATER
LOKI
DR DOOM
KURSE
DRAX
LEGION
BLACKBOLT
ICEMAN
CAPTAIN BRITIAN
REED RICHARDS
THE HIGH EVOLUTIONARY
THE FORGOTTEN ONE
KURSE
HERCULES
HULK n IRON MAN {u think they can take a 100% bloodlust galactus?}

Darth_Erebus
Your team loses. I am not one of those people who thinks no one can beat Galactus but..when he was originally written in the 1960s no one could.

The Watcher has stated a fully powered Galactus is capable of destroying the UNIVERSE. A fully powered Galactus is on par with Eternity and Death, both upper level abstracts.

TOAA (not the Celestial)
Heart of the Universe
Living Tribunal
Phoenix

are just a few who could defeat Galactus at any level of power, there are others as well but this is the level you need to think if you want Galactus to lose.

leonheartmm
Originally posted by Darth_Erebus
Your team loses. I am not one of those people who thinks no one can beat Galactus but..when he was originally written in the 1960s no one could.

The Watcher has stated a fully powered Galactus is capable of destroying the UNIVERSE. A fully powered Galactus is on par with Eternity and Death, both upper level abstracts.

TOAA (not the Celestial)
Heart of the Universe
Living Tribunal
Phoenix

are just a few who could defeat Galactus at any level of power, there are others as well but this is the level you need to think if you want Galactus to lose.

in the 1960s galactus was the only powerful being, as no1 was above sum1 who cud destroy planets/etc then, a normal galactus was almost killed by alpha flight, sue blasted a hole through his chest n the galactic alliance killed him once too, he hasnt ever shown power equal to eternity/death/chaos etc. he was a humanoid who was given his powers by eternity, hes not in any way on par with abstracts, his real appearance is that of an ever radiating star. i think my team will definnately win{btw there are many MANY beings between galactus n the abstracts.

Xplosive
If Galactus is really so powerful as Fully powered, almost on par with Eternity, then the Team loses.

leonheartmm
trust me xplosive. hes NOT, n has proven to never have been.

slade10
full power?

galactus gives the team an annoyed look.

they all die.

jgiant
Yeah galactus is gunna kill this team...

DrDoom101
Originally posted by leonheartmm
now ive combined the most powerful lineup of heroes{N VILLIANS} below galactus, do u think these guys can destroy the full powered planet devourer once and for all{also since some people think no1 can beat galactus}

PHOTON{genis-vell}
RUNE KING THOR
SHAMAN NATE GREY
GOD CABLE
MAELSTROM
ADAM WARLOCK
SILVER SURFER
QUAYSAR
INISIBLE WOMAN
THANOS
MAGNETO{current}
MORG
XAVIER
APOCALYPSE
GLADIATER
LOKI
DR DOOM
KURSE
DRAX
LEGION
BLACKBOLT
ICEMAN
CAPTAIN BRITIAN
REED RICHARDS
THE HIGH EVOLUTIONARY
THE FORGOTTEN ONE
KURSE
HERCULES
HULK n IRON MAN {u think they can take a 100% bloodlust galactus?} Galactis still wins

slade10
in the 1960s galactus was the only powerful being, as no1 was above sum1 who cud destroy planets/etc then, a normal galactus was almost killed by alpha flight, sue blasted a hole through his chest n the galactic alliance killed him once too, he hasnt ever shown power equal to eternity/death/chaos etc. he was a humanoid who was given his powers by eternity, hes not in any way on par with abstracts, his real appearance is that of an ever radiating star. i think my team will definnately win{btw there are many MANY beings between galactus n the abstracts.

He gets "almost killed" through plot devices, not through the powers of the teams he's fighting. It's been stated that galactus balances eternity and death, and is their equal. At full power, no one beats him except one of those (who are his equal) or LT.

Ex11B
This a lot of people...and 2 Kurses..wow...they still LOSE

Xplosive
But it's so pointless to say Full Powered Galactus, because we have never seen him fully power and and I doubt we will see him Fully powered.

leonidas

stop speaking as though what you are saying is factual. you have NO IDEA who or what a full powered galactus is capable of. if you want to go on believing that a being shown in earth x (and not a full powered g) to be wiping out celestials is not -- AT FULL POWER -- able to take out this lineup, that's your perogative, but no one is buying it.

and one last time . . .

YOUR EXAMPLES OF GALACTUS'S DEFEATS ARE LESS THAN MEANINGLESS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

i think we've been over this a time or a dozen. FULL POWER GALACTUS HAS NEVER BEEN SEEN AND YOUR IDEA OF USING A REGULAR (OR IN THE CASE OF ALPHA FLIGHT AN INCAPACITATED) GALACTUS ARE LESS THAN MEANINGLESS BECAUSE THEY DO NOT PERTAIN TO THE GALACTUS IN QUESTION!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

here's what your argument is akin to:

leon: ambush bug trashed thor!!!

leo: no he didn't, that wasn't thor, it was donald blake that ambush bug beat up. you know, the cripple. (and bug just BARELY took him . . .)

leon: but thor is donald blake so he really beat up thor!!!

leo: well, blake is thor, but when he's don blake he doesn't have power.

leon: ambush bug beat up thor!!!!! see, thor isn't very tough! i told you all along!!

leo: no, beating blake is not the same as beating thor.

leon: ambush bug beat thor!! thor sucks!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

no

what was the most powerful galactus ever seen? i'd say one of two versions: the one where he was SHOWN in earth x wiping out celestials or the one where he devoured the sun in secret wars and battled the pre-retcon beyonder for a time.

and neither of those is full power. could your team beat eternity? not even friggin close. rune king is the only minor challenge. you put in heralds??? the WEAKEST g takes THEM out by simply withdrawing his power from them as he has in the past! so immediately take out ss and morg. a low-medium (hungry) powered, po'd g CRUSHED the keeper, (ss with the q-bands) and QUASAR is supposed to be a challenge?? immortal herc has been changed into an ameoba by galactus. kurse is what, gonna punch g??? ss can discern glads radiation weakness, you think GALACTUS can't?? regular g has already wiped out the high evolutionary. ss has beaten god-like cable, but he's gonna affect galactus?? cripes, half your team goes out in the first half second of this fight and the rest follow very shortly after. hell, put all your team vs rune king and it's possible HE takes them all out by himself.

you have a bunch of top tier heroes and a skyfather v an (hypothetical) eternity equivalent.

it's a slaughter.

leonheartmm
Originally posted by slade10
He gets "almost killed" through plot devices, not through the powers of the teams he's fighting. It's been stated that galactus balances eternity and death, and is their equal. At full power, no one beats him except one of those (who are his equal) or LT.

hes only the balancer between eternity n death, hes never stated to be their equal, just their sibling, hes not abstract level and does not have the feats to back it up, hes just an alien humanoid given his powers by eternity, he will in the end submit to the abstract death{which he admitted} and has been killed before, he took millinia to destroy galaxies{miniscule structures compared to the significance of the cosmos} and that was with tyrant involed. when he died, his true form was shown to be that of an ever radiating star, which ISNT much at all, seeing as there are billions in even the smallest of GALAXIES let alone the universe, he doesnt have much knowledge or power over time travel and cud be killed by a device, the ultimat nullifier, even when he met eternity he thought it was an honour n turned into a star, his true form, its only his PURPOSE as balancer that makes him powerful, not his own powers. he survives on the energies of single planets which in no way compare to the cosmos.

slade10
hes only the balancer between eternity n death, hes never stated to be their equal, just their sibling, hes not abstract level and does not have the feats to back it up, hes just an alien humanoid given his powers by eternity, he will in the end submit to the abstract death{which he admitted} and has been killed before, he took millinia to destroy galaxies{miniscule structures compared to the significance of the cosmos} and that was with tyrant involed. when he died, his true form was shown to be that of an ever radiating star, which ISNT much at all, seeing as there are billions in even the smallest of GALAXIES let alone the universe, he doesnt have much knowledge or power over time travel and cud be killed by a device, the ultimat nullifier, even when he met eternity he thought it was an honour n turned into a star, his true form, its only his PURPOSE as balancer that makes him powerful, not his own powers. he survives on the energies of single planets which in no way compare to the cosmos.

Galactus and tyrant were destroying galaxies accidentally in their battle. It might take him millenia to EAT galaxies, but he destroys them off hand.

leonheartmm
Originally posted by leonidas
stop speaking as though what you are saying is factual. you have NO IDEA who or what a full powered galactus is capable of. if you want to go on believing that a being shown in earth x (and not a full powered g) to be wiping out celestials is not -- AT FULL POWER -- able to take out this lineup, that's your perogative, but no one is buying it.

and one last time . . .

YOUR EXAMPLES OF GALACTUS'S DEFEATS ARE LESS THAN MEANINGLESS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

i think we've been over this a time or a dozen. FULL POWER GALACTUS HAS NEVER BEEN SEEN AND YOUR IDEA OF USING A REGULAR (OR IN THE CASE OF ALPHA FLIGHT AN INCAPACITATED) GALACTUS ARE LESS THAN MEANINGLESS BECAUSE THEY DO NOT PERTAIN TO THE GALACTUS IN QUESTION!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

here's what your argument is akin to:

leon: ambush bug trashed thor!!!

leo: no he didn't, that wasn't thor, it was donald blake that ambush bug beat up. you know, the cripple. (and bug just BARELY took him . . .)

leon: but thor is donald blake so he really beat up thor!!!

leo: well, blake is thor, but when he's don blake he doesn't have power.

leon: ambush bug beat up thor!!!!! see, thor isn't very tough! i told you all along!!

leo: no, beating blake is not the same as beating thor.

leon: ambush bug beat thor!! thor sucks!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

no

what was the most powerful galactus ever seen? i'd say one of two versions: the one where he was SHOWN in earth x wiping out celestials or the one where he devoured the sun in secret wars and battled the pre-retcon beyonder for a time.

and neither of those is full power. could your team beat eternity? not even friggin close. rune king is the only minor challenge. you put in heralds??? the WEAKEST g takes THEM out by simply withdrawing his power from them as he has in the past! so immediately take out ss and morg. a low-medium (hungry) powered, po'd g CRUSHED the keeper, (ss with the q-bands) and QUASAR is supposed to be a challenge?? immortal herc has been changed into an ameoba by galactus. kurse is what, gonna punch g??? ss can discern glads radiation weakness, you think GALACTUS can't?? regular g has already wiped out the high evolutionary. ss has beaten god-like cable, but he's gonna affect galactus?? cripes, half your team goes out in the first half second of this fight and the rest follow very shortly after. hell, put all your team vs rune king and it's possible HE takes them all out by himself.

you have a bunch of top tier heroes and a skyfather v an (hypothetical) eternity equivalent.

it's a slaughter.

calm down big g fanboy, theres no need to shout, keeper battled and defeated galactus once, and in the same place u CLAIM galactus battled pre retconned beyonder, id like to add the REALITY. big g only CHALLENGED pre retconned beyonder but was beaten in one panel{not battled for a time} big g was AMAZED as the beyonder destroyed a galaxy{sumthing incomprehensibly insignificant to an abstract like eternity} and said himself that he cud take away galactus's hunger.

quaysar absorbed ego in his bands, the same ego that gave galactus a good fight
genis vell, killed eternity once with entropy's help, n at the very least stalemated king thor
god cable can potentially eat stars{n u posted big g destroyin a star as a huge feat}
rune king thor kinda speaks for itself
shaman nate grey is even more powerful than cable or xavier{n xavier busted through galactus's mental barriers}
adam warlock is even more powerful than classic dr strange{who made galactus flee terriefied}
invisible woman regularly takes full out cosmic blasts from galactus by her shield and when angered ripped a hole through galactus's chest, not to mention killed a celestial by destroying its brain
maelstrom once slowed down the entire universe and created a black hole as vast as a galaxy
xavier already HAS broken through galactus's mind
magneto can destroy the earth and his shields have tested the upper limit of dark pheonix! the same dark pheonix that ***** slapped a full poiwered galactus
gladiater can destroy planets and supposedly crush stars
blackbolt took out a guy with a single whisper who galactus cudnt beat and was forced to enslave in the past{n he still gave em problems}
reed richards is extremely smart an has created his own universe
n well there r lots more showings of each character i have or havent mentioned.

GODSCRIBE
The team wins after a hard fought battle....especially with two infinity gems in there.

grey fox
Ok leon , your starting to get annoying , a WEAKENED galactus , does crap which dwarf's most of these guy's .

The only ones who even stand the tiniest bit of a chance are Thanos RKT and silver surfer and even they should get pwned by a fully powered big G

But let's work by your logic then . Let's say at my max i can lift 56 pounds , now i rarely exercise and don't eat healthily but through some sudden miracle i become a perfect human (ala cap) i can't lift more then 56 pounds because no one knows my full strength and their is no 'facts' .

And if you do reply please use spell check for my sake

leonidas
calm down big g fanboy, theres no need to shout, keeper battled and defeated galactus once, and in the same place u CLAIM galactus battled pre retconned beyonder, id like to add the REALITY. big g only CHALLENGED pre retconned beyonder but was beaten in one panel{not battled for a time} big g was AMAZED as the beyonder destroyed a galaxy{sumthing incomprehensibly insignificant to an abstract like eternity} and said himself that he cud take away galactus's hunger.

quaysar absorbed ego in his bands, the same ego that gave galactus a good fight
genis vell, killed eternity once with entropy's help, n at the very least stalemated king thor
god cable can potentially eat stars{n u posted big g destroyin a star as a huge feat}
rune king thor kinda speaks for itself
shaman nate grey is even more powerful than cable or xavier{n xavier busted through galactus's mental barriers}
adam warlock is even more powerful than classic dr strange{who made galactus flee terriefied}
invisible woman regularly takes full out cosmic blasts from galactus by her shield and when angered ripped a hole through galactus's chest, not to mention killed a celestial by destroying its brain
maelstrom once slowed down the entire universe and created a black hole as vast as a galaxy
xavier already HAS broken through galactus's mind
magneto can destroy the earth and his shields have tested the upper limit of dark pheonix! the same dark pheonix that ***** slapped a full poiwered galactus
gladiater can destroy planets and supposedly crush stars
blackbolt took out a guy with a single whisper who galactus cudnt beat and was forced to enslave in the past{n he still gave em problems}
reed richards is extremely smart an has created his own universe
n well there r lots more showings of each character i have or havent mentioned.

you crack me up. proof of some of these, please:

genis killed eternity. proof?
cable can eat stars. proof? (and where did i say his destroying a star was a big feat? i said he'd absorbed one (but i was wrong in that, he was ABOUT to absorb one when doom stole his power). hell, ss can destroy a star, whoopee!
x busting through g's defenses. proof?
aw more powerful than strange. proof?
sue did NOT kill a celestial.
mags=phoenix, eh? good one . . .
phoenix 'bitchslapped' g. proof?
glads can 'crush stars'. HAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAH!!! proof?
black bolt took out a guy g couldn't beat, eh. proof?
and my favourite: reed created a universe. HAHAHHA. really? all by his lonesome, eh? no help, no outstanding context. just . . . whipped up a universe for something to do . . .

and as regards g and beyonder: you were right for the wrong reason. i was referring to the battle at the end, but i'd forgotten -- before g battled the beyonder doom stole his powers. i'd thought he'd stolen them DURING the fight. doom went on to battle the beyonder for a page or 2 AND he never did absorb the sun, he only used the power g absorbed from his homeworld. and to fight the pre-ret beyonder for 2 pages before finally getting crushed is an AWESOME feat. pre-ret b is possibly the most powerful marvel character ever.

but of course NONE of that matters in the least as you're missing the point as usual. and you wonder why i have to shout. if i had bigger letters i'd use them:

YOUR EXAMPLES OF GALACTUS'S DEFEATS/POOR SHOWINGS DON'T MEAN ANYTHING IN THIS THREAD BECAUSE IT'S A DIFFERENT GALACTUS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

when are you gonna stop going on about a hypothetical character and claiming the feats of a different character altogether apply to him?

leonidas
Originally posted by GODSCRIBE
The team wins after a hard fought battle....especially with two infinity gems in there.

aw already admitted his gem is useless against galactus. thor had the power gem against thanos AND warrior madness and STILL couldn't win. ss beat champ when HE had the gem.

gems=overrated and wouldn't matter in this fight.

Azeld
Galactus eats a few dozen planets, then starts one or two shotting these guys.

leonidas
yes

except he won't NEED to eat any planets cuz he's full powered.

Sixth_Winged

In any of these appearances you've just mentioned, was he fully-powered in any of them?

TheKahn
IMO this group would have trouble against a celestial, much less a full powered Galactus. He is considered a sibling of Death and Eternity as well as being one of the five essential entities within the Marvel Universe. A full powered Galactus puts these guys down hard. Hell, he could create an army of heralds to fight for him.

leonidas
Originally posted by TheKahn
Hell, he could create an army of heralds to fight for him.

an excellent point, actually. wink

GODSCRIBE
True, G wins this. WTF was I thinking

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.