Sickest accident ever

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

rickyduck
DONT WATCH THIS IF YOU HAVE A WEAK STOMACH!

AND TAKE IT SERIOUS! THIS HAPPENED ON THE IOMTT FOR REAL!

Dont laugh.

_Sanctuary_
no expression

DanieLs_4_Ever
It's a video so I'm not going to bother downloading it. It takes too long on my computer, anyway. But it's probably pretty weak anyway, Nothing really bothers me.

rickyduck
OK but its streaming

Piggle Humsy
Well I clicked it to see what it was.. I thought it would probably be some joke..
I know you said it was real but so much stuff like that is not.. but I believe this to be real and even thought I'm usually unaffected by these things.. that was truly disturbing!
sick that someone would put that online also.... I know there is alot of grotesque things online but this is porbably the worst I have ever seen...
I cannot think how I would feel if I was a family member who happened to come across this footage....

this is a pg13 site and this will most defintely be deleted shortly...

rickyduck
PG13? oops.............................................

But its real life and people should figure that out and get over stuff.

People have got to learn, wich is why i put dont laugh this is not funny.

JacopeX
edit

Wild Cherry
Originally posted by Piggle Humsy
Well I clicked it to see what it was.. I thought it would probably be some joke..
I know you said it was real but so much stuff like that is not.. but I believe this to be real and even thought I'm usually unaffected by these things.. that was truly disturbing!
sick that someone would put that online also.... I know there is alot of grotesque things online but this is porbably the worst I have ever seen...
I cannot think how I would feel if I was a family member who happened to come across this footage....

this is a pg13 site and this will most defintely be deleted shortly... that would be horrible... sad i havnt been on a bike scince i saw an accident right beside our car.

DanieLs_4_Ever
Everyone's saying it's pretty gross so I HAVE to download this then.

Wild Cherry
Originally posted by rickyduck

People have got to learn, wich is why i put dont laugh this is not funny. learn what?

rickyduck

this is a pg13 site and this will most defintely be deleted shortly...

Seeming as though ive actually seen an accident nearlly just as bad as that on a bike, i dont think i would put it on just to make fun, just as a shock, and to outline the dangers of riding without a helmet.

Piggle Humsy

People have got to learn, wich is why i put dont laugh this is not funny.

so it's real life.. how would you feel if that was a loved one and you had to watch it?

It may be real life but that doesn't mean people should see it... no

JacopeX
Nah I seen worse, i seen this video were a guy falls of a building and lands really bad on his body and his body kinda bounced the pavement, it wuz sick

rickyduck
so it's real life.. how would you feel if that was a loved one and you had to watch it?

It may be real life but that doesn't mean people should see it... no

I shouted out dont watch it if you have a weak stomach, that this is serious and dont laugh. If you dont like watching things involving people then dont watch it!

Syren
I'm not downloading that, judging by some of the reactions. I suggest you take heed of the warning if you really do have a weak stomach, don't just follow the lead of everyone else.

Hopefully it'll be removed.

rickyduck
Originally posted by JacopeX
Nah I seen worse, i seen this video were a guy falls of a building and lands really bad on his body and his body kinda bounced the pavement, it wuz sick

urm.... urgh?

rickyduck
Originally posted by Syren
I'm not downloading that, judging by some of the reactions. I suggest you take heed of the warning if you really do have a weak stomach, don't just follow the lead of everyone else.

Hopefully it'll be removed.

exactly

Syren
Why the fascination with someone else's agony?

Piggle Humsy
I shouted out dont watch it if you have a weak stomach, that this is serious and dont laugh. If you dont like watching things involving people then dont watch it!

I am fine watching it, but I am thinking of others... I will probably go unaffected by this but it is really sick, the only thing about it that affected me was thinking about how his family must feel... and the thought of them ever coming across it... no

JacopeX
I am fine watching it, but I am thinking of others... I will probably go unaffected by this but it is really sick, the only thing about it that affected me was thinking about how his family must feel... and the thought of them ever coming across it... no i thoguth the same to and i felt bad for the guy also cuz thats a dumass way to die

rickyduck
Originally posted by JacopeX
i thoguth the same to and i felt bad for the guy also cuz thats a dumass way to die

Thats exactly why! If he was wearing a helmet....

People should learn the dangers of not wearing a helmet!

_Sanctuary_
No way am I going to watch that now!

rickyduck
I am fine watching it, but I am thinking of others... I will probably go unaffected by this but it is really sick, the only thing about it that affected me was thinking about how his family must feel... and the thought of them ever coming across it... no
You think theyve never come across it?

My friends dad died in a bike accident, he saw it with his own eyes!

The amount of times hes heard it mentioned, he sais 'life goes on'. Wich is true! the amount of times they mustve seen it.

DanieLs_4_Ever
Didn't bother me.

xyz jedi
DONT WATCH THIS IF YOU HAVE A WEAK STOMACH!

AND TAKE IT SERIOUS! THIS HAPPENED ON THE IOMTT FOR REAL!

Dont laugh.

that sucked. Thanks for wasting 3 minutes of my time.

rickyduck
Originally posted by xyz jedi
that sucked. Thanks for wasting 3 minutes of my time.

did you expect someones death to be a bit more exciting?

DanieLs_4_Ever
did you expect someones death to be a bit more exciting?
Well you're the one posting something of the sort on here anyway. It wasn't that great, probably fake at that. Whether it was or wasn't it just wasn't that grotesque. Do better next time, okay? smile

rickyduck
Originally posted by DanieLs_4_Ever
Well you're the one posting something of the sort on here anyway. It wasn't that great, probably fake at that. Whether it was or wasn't it just wasn't that grotesque. Do better next time, okay? smile

I guess that was hypocritic, but to say: 'that sucked' was a bit wrong embarrasment

DanieLs_4_Ever
I guess that was hypocritic, but to say: 'that sucked' was a bit wrong embarrasment
Do you know what hypocrit means? How, in any way, was I hypocritic? Or are you speaking of yourself?
Anyway, what were you expecting, I mean I did not come out and say "That Sucked" directly, I just said it wasn't as gross as everyone said it was. And it was probably fake, as I said before. How was it wrong to say that it sucked anyway? People would either see it as "Good, Bad, Gross, etc."

rickyduck
I ment me........................ amd you didnt say: 'that sucked', xyz jedi did

DanieLs_4_Ever
Okay then.

JacopeX
did you expect someones death to be a bit more exciting? I like seein accidents like this

rickyduck
there not as bad...

JacopeX
i know i jus don wanna post the sick ones

rickyduck
the 3rd one sucks!

Piggle Humsy
if they are they will probably be edited out like the first link....

you will get restricted or banned if you disobey the master...

H. S. 6
When you see things that gorey, you have to wonder if it's real. erm

If it is, though... damn... sick

Storm
This is hardly in accordance to the PG-13 rating. I don' t want to see this again!

Closing.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.