Underworld RPG story: House of the Tsar

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Aliies

Trickster
Encore!

Aliies
More still to come evil face

Patience is a virtue...

Aliies

Aliies

Aliies
Forget the RPG, this is going well, I could probably supply these for a while...

Trickster
Well then. Why stop?

Is the RP worth joining?

Aliies
The RP is practically dead, others could join it if they want, i was pretty dissapointed because i had two really great character ideas.

***Barrier encountered;*** i have to retype over 2 thousand words as when i tried a data transfer the file copied onto a bad region of the floppydisk...

stupid ancient technology...

I'll do my best to resume it, I have the entire story worked out in my head.

Aliies
I managed to recover most of the lost info from what i remembered when proof-reading it and it's almost as good as the original... i'll post it and the next part very soon! smart I am so smart, I am so smart; S-M-R-T... I mean; S-M-A-R-T smart !!!
reading

Aliies

Aliies

Aliies

Aliies

Aliies

Aliies

Aliies

Aliies

Aliies

Aliies

Aliies
Hope everyone enjoyed reading it as much as i did writing it... eek! except for the part with those 2000 lost words miffed

NOW...

Questions?

Comments?

Criticism?

Ice Cream?
mmm, honey icecream too...

Aliies
One thing though, the last chapter was meant to be called ADEPTA TRATORIS but as this revealed prematurely that there is a traitor...
so i canned it dots

Thorin
bravo, bravo, well done Aliies well done.

Trickster
I must concur. Excellent! I really enjoyed reading it.

But... "Psyke"? stick out tongue

Aliies
What can I say, he acts serious when needed but he's a playfull Vampire whos been alive long enough to realize that you can't be serious the whole time... wink

By the way you may have noticed that I've left the possibility open for a sequel... if others think thats a good idea where she hunts for her sister; already thought of the first few pages...

Thorin
cool man, a sequel would be cool. thumb up

Aliies
Something said... So shall it be done!

I'll get to work on it, do you reckon I could make a second thread so I can tally the popularity of either?

Thorin
i think it would be wise to make another thread, some people might not pick-up on the sequel. so start as the sequel.

Aliies
Good, i just started on the second page as i type it in Word first...
Should be able to post it soon! smile

Thorin
kool, i'll be lookin for it.

Aliies
It is done, I may not post as fast as i did with the last one until i get some more feed back on the idea and the first story...

Need more feedback peoples, please pile

Trickster
Hey!

I'm reading and waiting for the next one. There's very little I can say except well done on the first part! The sequel sounds good, and it is very well set up.

EDIT - Just saw the sequel - about to read it.

Aliies
BTW, these have almost nothing in common to the movies;

My characters, (Except for the mentioning of Micahel Corvin and Vickor in the prologue) my settings and all of my ideas smile

This is like an alternate ending type of thing, i heven't even seen Underworld; Evolution yet...
Though i hope to soon embarrasment

Aliies
So, I'm looking to resume/restart the sequel, any questions/comments before I do?

I had planned the storyline to unravel to a third, the idea still burns within me skull...

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.